All Comments on 'Bitch'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE OLD SAYING "YOU CANT TAKE IT WITH YOU"

is re-proven true....but with a little skullduggery you may define who GETS IT. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sort of meh ***

Predictable but not bad. At least it wasn't a willing cuck story. Three stars.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...but..

Good story, but to know a little more about the after life of a cheating and old wife, maybe whoring herself in the streets...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a great opportunity...

to tell the story of a woman who had it all, but because of greed and a voracious sexual appetite, lost it all. The story actually begins NOW, that she is left penniless.

It would be alot more interesting to read about how she is forced to accept her new lot in life. At 39, she is still young enough to star over, but the bloom of youth has certainly left her. More than anything, does she wallow in resentment and self-pity? Or does she learn valuable lessons, and in fact becomes a better person?

This works as a flash story,( cheating bitch gets just reward) -etc.... HOWEVER, this still represents a missed opportunity to tell a much better story. You wouldn't have had to turn this into a novel, but within the space of a few more pages, could have certainly turned this into something quite a bit more substantial and worthwhile.

Tis a pity....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

It was a good short story with the proper outcome. She didn't do as poorly as it seems since she must have had a lot of jewelry maybe cars in her name. The term "personal items" covers a lot of ground

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago

Stopped too soon. Good story. Would have been excellent with more . Maybe an epilogue or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good, but

Cut off too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

cheaters never prosper

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
she will seduce the nephew

it will be interesting if she will seduce the nephew... and cuckold him too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not very realistic

most states prevent one spouse from disinheriting the survivor without a prenup- the wife will usually get at least one half despite what the will says

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
and in due consideration

of her loyalty and fidelity, she is bequeathed all to which she is entitled.

OtazelOtazelover 9 years agoAuthor
To anon "not very realistic"

I do wonder sometimes why I bother.

Firstly - It's intended as fiction, and is not intended to be realistic..

Secondly - I'm not in "The States", so what most states do is of no interest to me. It may be a surprise, but there are more places in the world than "The States."

Thirdly - I went to the trouble of writing a prefix to explain that I was aware that it could not happen everywhere, but that in my world it could.

I wrote this as a kind of parable as to what ought to happen to cheating bitches rather than what is actually likely.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well, it depends surely on the state

Locally, being outside of the States, this story is completely realistically:

- there legal heirs (e.g. spouses, kids, grand kids), that have to get a certain part of the inheritance, and where one can only half that default assignment.

- the funny part is that before the legal heirs inherit, the will can bequest stuff to persons that are not heirs by law, e.g. a nephew. This reduces the inheritance for the first group. In the extreme case, nothing is left for the legal heirs.

E.g. P dies. P has two kids K1, K2. He wants K1 to get the minimum possible: Default K1 gets 50%, but that can be reduced to half, so K1 gets 25% and K2 gets 75%

Now assume that K2 has a stepson S, that has not been adopted legally. S is not a heir by law, hence he can get 100%, and K1/K2 can split 0% between them, e.g. that would be a way to disinherit K1 completely.

syd_v63syd_v63over 9 years ago
Unfortunately poor story telling

It started out well enough, Cheating Wife, younger lovers, even the reckless way she went about her cheating but then you fell flat. Sure you didn't want us to like her and you wanted some type of revenge to play out for her infidelity but even that was poorly done. For a Cheating Wife Story to work there must be some compelling reason, some lack that must be met and initially you gave us that so ok points there. But for a revenge story to work we must feel something for the victim and you gave us little. He married a women significantly younger than himself, and other than being referred to as generous in bed, he did nothing for his wife. His business was more important and he placated her with money's to keep her happy. In essences she was a mistress he married and little more. They shared no interests, spent little or no time together and we're surprised they're not in a wholly committed relationship. Then of course he's been spying on her all along. And please don't give my the illness issue, that felt very contrived. Sure the sex Sceene was fair but little else brought any eroticism to this story.

If anything there needs to be a Jilted Wife/husband catagory here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No need to leave a comment

I read yours. You are not willing to listen or to take criticism.

Why waste my time then? There were parts I liked, but no need to outline them either.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

Forget the negative comments. This was a great tale of revenge "beyond the grave." She got all she deserved from thee marriage, the old shirt off his deceased body. Fucking cunt. Fucking worthless cunt. An epilogue might have shown her future as working the corners in the red light district for a pimp that uses her to death. She could have all the gang-bangs she desires. She just doesn't pick the participants. Fucking cunt bitch. You could have titled the tale "Cunt" but I can see why you didn't. Keep writing these tales.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
..

Enjoyed this. Great story. You should do some more like this mate

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
If there's one thing rich people know...

It's how to manipulate their own money. Once he knew his wife was cheating on him, he'd have used his last few weeks of life to move all his financial holdings into trusts or other legal shelters that will result in him dying penniless in the eyes of the law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Revenge?

What a poor motive for lovng wives stories!'Hate this type of revenge wank obviously by imature wankers whose wives couldn't stand them a second longer... looser and you can't see it....shutup you revege wanting cocksuckers!

too gutless to get revenge so they have to write about it like they were heros...fuck off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

@ Otazel I gave 5***** and I recommend to read StangStar06's humorouse story "Forever Gone Forever You", where the author shows an excellent humorouse scen with a failed uniherited widower...............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Revenge?

says the person with an "anon" as a screen name

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@ sdc97230

Exactly that.

Set up an irrevocable trust for the grand-nephew and let the widow kick rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the bitch slut

bites the dust, long live the bitch.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love To See

A cheater get it stuffed up her lying cheating ass.

Well done!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
That works

Burned from beyond the grave. Beautiful.

des67des67almost 3 years ago

Good story, Interesting plot, but where is the rest of it?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Maybe Ben can support her. Enjoyed it again.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Karma, pure Karma, I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unless there was a prenup, a will that does not award a wife of twenty years at least 50% of the marital assets would be ruled unenforceable. The fact that he died, rather than divorced her, does not change her legal standing with respect to their marital estate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story / very erotic. Author has written a very believable tale and the critics should write their own stories instead of criticizing

Sumnut96Sumnut9610 months ago

Good story, however, cut way too short

FaceForRadioFaceForRadio5 months ago

With attorneys and CPA’s on retainer, he could have structured his estate so he could cut Jade out of almost all of it. Would love a part 2 with more on what happens to Jade(or do I really care?) 4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous