Bitch Control Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smirked, forming her lips into an arrogant grin before speaking back to him in a low voice.

"I've fucked many guys in the past like you. You'll just have to wait and see if you can really handle me, so to speak."

"Is that a challenge?"

Jessica nodded, still grinning.

"Yeah, consider it one. How about tomorrow? I can come in and use you for my dance routine."

"A lap dance?"

"What else? You don't have a pole in the room, so I'll be on your lap. Tomorrow afternoon, let's play and I'll see for myself if you can handle a woman like me."

She leaned over and kissed his lips softly, just before stepping away. Jessica left Joe standing there by himself before walking away to gather her stuff and leave for the day. He had all the time to think about her loaded language, all a teasing act. If she were to be a challenge, he accepted. He could see it within her choice of words, she spoke two words: 'use you', this offering a hint of how she could be from within the bedroom. Kate and Lucy were good girls as he told them, but he had the impression now that Jessica would be fun offering a true contest of control. He had all night to think about it, yet already was lost in the thought before she even left the gym. Tomorrow was going to be a day of satisfaction.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Hot weather was the forecast yet again over the city. If it weren't for Jessica's glamorous life of high society and fame, she figured L.A. could be a boring place for someone normal such as Joe. She spent the remainder of yesterday analyzing what she knew of him in her thoughts. She almost considered texting Kate about him, but why spoil something working out so well? It was already obvious what kind of man he was. Jocks could be some of the most predictable men when it came to sex. Jessica had planned on teasing him, showing her attitude just to see how he would react. If he truly would be a commanding man, this would be a fun challenge. She often had her own way of teasing men and trying to take control of them, often enjoying herself on top for a nice ride.

Taking the short drive out to the gym, she spent a few minutes thinking about how she would approach him today. Since a lap dance was of the question, she almost had decided to dress herself up fancy earlier in the day. She applied her makeup for a change with purple eyeliner and mascara. Soft pink lipstick, but didn't dress for the occasion. Her hair was pined up in a pony tail, nothing elaborate by any means. She didn't require skimpy clothes to give a lap dance, her work out pants and a black tank top would fit the occasion. Her feet were in the same pair of sneakers that she had been wearing since signing up for the gym. She got out of her car and wasted no time entering the gym and heading to the elevator.

By this moment, she felt like a woman with a plan but that would probably change in near time. The elevator was lonely, but a short ride up. She witnessed her shadow over the floor, revealing that it had just been cleaned by the janitor. She walked to the door leading to Joe's private gym and found the door unlocked, a telling sign that he had arrived before her as usual. The cool air breezed over her skin as she entered the gym, allowing the door to loudly shut before her as she entered. Jessica took the long walk across the gym, stepping over the various mats and work out tools among the room. She discovered Joe sitting in his white chair alone in the far corner off to the opposite side of the windows. He didn't look to her way as she approached, Jessica had to stand in front of him to strike his attention.

"So, what's up today Joe?"

She spoke while placing her hands on her hips. He stood there with his fingers crossed, his arms propped up on the arm rest of his chair. His eyes gazed up at her before speaking.

"Big Joe is what I want you to call me today."

Jessica giggled.

"Yeah, whatever you say Big Joe. I'm pretty sure I told you that I would refer to you by that nickname if my clothes ever came off."

"And?"

"I haven't stripped yet."

Once again, she laughed. It seemed apparent that he was not amused with her humor. Joe nodded, just before changing the subject.

"You need music to do the lap dance right?"

Jessica shook her head.

"No, I have the choreography memorized. It's to a specific song in the movie I'm working on, so no other song would work."

"Very well then, you can begin whenever you want."

'Was he always this serious?' Jessica asked herself. He didn't even greet her or ask how she was this afternoon, he went straight to the point of their plans for a lap dance today. Maybe he spent all night lusting over her, it was the least she could think of as answer. She turned around to him, her back facing his eyes. The first thing she did was lean over and untie her shoes, giving him a full view of her nice tight ass. Joe turned his neck to the left, admiring the view before he blurted out a compliment.

"Very impressive. You've always had this beautiful ass, I can't wait to feel it grinding over my dick."

"You say that like you've been spending a lot of time thinking about it."

"Oh, I have! I stayed up all night thinking about what I was gonna do to you today."

His words confirmed the truth, just as she could've predicted. Men like him were easy to read. He didn't greet her or say anything remotely casual about the day. Men like Joe used their dicks for thinking, carelessly blurting out the obvious truth. Despite her annoyance, she didn't waste any time moving into her dancer routine. Raising hers back up again to stand tall; she ran her hands over her hips and to her back, just before slowly pushing her ass out and doing a slow grind. Joe sat there, raising his head as he watched her move, working her body slowly. Her hips began to sway, shaking to the left and then the right, all while she continued to move her buttocks for him. Swinging and rotating her hips around, Jessica began lower herself down but didn't place her ass over his lap just yet.

Her hands raised up to her head, giving Joe the impression she would remove her pony tail and allow her hair to wave around freely, but she didn't. His eyes shifted back downwards, watching her juicy booty move to the left and right, sinking down lower with each turn of her hips. After a bit of teasing, she was ready and pushed her ass down on his lap. Jessica moved her hands to the arm rest of the chair and looked forward just before closing her eyes. Joe let out a moan, embracing the feeling of that tight ass grinding over his crotch. He moved his hands to lightly touch over her hips, but Jessica ignored his cold hands. She moved her hips down into a rotation to grind them. Her ass slowly moved over his cock, she could feel it sticking up, almost within the crack of her ass.

"Yeah, that's it. Damn, you handle yourself well."

Jessica listened to his moans, but more than anything she could feel his cock each time she pumped her ass down over his crotch. He was hard and ready for her, but it appeared that Joe was calling all the shots. She took peculiar notice that he began to refer to her as 'baby'. Joe's hands crawled past her shirt, running over her smooth skin. The touch of his hand caused her to return moans out, but she continued to grind her ass into him. He was ready to turn up the heat and get their clothes off, enough of this teasing. Joe leaned over and whispered into her ear the first command of the day.

"I want you to get up and strip for me baby, you can do that, right?"

"Oh yeah? But not until I do this."

She just had to kiss him. Before she discarded any clothes, she wanted to feel his lips. Jessica got up from his lap and turned around. Joe responded by leaning up and allowing their lips to brush together. She threw her arms behind his neck, sinking in the passionate kiss, just before pulling away. With a moan, she closed her eyes before his voice alerted her.

"There's your kiss, now take off your clothes."

With a giggle, she teased him as she leaned up. Jessica grabbed the ends of her shirt and began to pull it over her head while she spoke back to him.

"You say that like you're always in control with women."

"That's right, I am. Always, this is my gym after all. You'll do as I say."

A sigh could be heard with the ruffling of her shirt as she tossed it to the floor. Jessica stood wearing a black push-up bra, but Joe's eyes narrowed down over her muscular stomach. She was so beautiful, her navel was pierced with a gold belly button ring that looked wonderful with her tanned skin. With a soft smile, he nodded and spoke again.

"You're not finished, I want to see your pussy next."

His eyes went back to her face, studying the annoyance displayed over her face. 'Oh my god, like this asshole hasn't ever seen a woman's clit before?', Jessica spoke in her mind. Pushing her hands down, she shoved her jogging pants down to her ankles and stepped out of them. A matching black thong remained over her body, but was simply disposed as she shoved her finger down and let it fall. Joe's eyes narrowed over her sweet slit, it was slightly wet. He laughed and spoke.

"Now that's some fine pussy right there, damn that's nice."

The bulge was clearly visible in the front of his pants. Jessica took once glance before moving her hands over her bra to unsnap it. Pulling the last remaining piece of clothing from her skin, she stood nude to him before holding her bra out and dropping it to the floor creating a clack sound. Now that she was completely in the nude, Joe stood up the chair and motion for her hands. It was time to deliver the second order for disrobing his own body.

"Come on baby, time to take my clothes off now."

"You're not gonna to take your own clothes off?"

"Fuck no! That's your job. I didn't tell you that for nothing. Come on, do it baby. Take my clothes off for me."

She rolled her eyes. It was from this moment, Joe realized she would be something of a challenge for his control. Jessica offered signs, proving that she didn't seem submissive like his previous client. But still, she put her hands on the front of his shirt and moved to slowly pull it over his forehead and away. She took a moment to look over his chest. He appeared to be in great shape, true proof of his work as a training paying off. Once she threw his shirt off, she lowered herself down to her knees and grabbed the front ends of his gym shorts. Jessica looked up and gave him a fake smirk while pulling his shorts and underwear down slowly, forcing his hard cock to spring out and nearly bounce onto her face.

After she was done, Joe stepped out of his clothes around his feet, making then a pile on the floor. Jessica brought her left hand up and wrapped her frail fingers around the shaft. Still looking in his eyes, she lowered her lips and kissed the head of his cock. He didn't say any words to ruin this moment. Just the sheer fact that he had Jessica Alba of all women down on her knees kissing the head of his big dick made him feel as if he had just won a championship. She used her tongue and circled the head, pushing another soft kiss while moving her left hand down to the base of his shaft. Giving him a little smile, she giggled before pumping her hand up and down. Jessica spoke excited now.

"For a man like you, you've got one great big cock! I think I love it!"

"Oh yeah, they don't call me 'Big Joe' for nothing. You might just love my big dick, huh?"

Deciding to stroke his already pompously inflated ego, she nodded before answering him back.

"Yeah, that's right Big Joe! I'm about to blow your mind with the way I suck cock."

"Do it baby, I want to see you live up to that promise."

Suddenly, she parted her lips and slid them down his pole. Jessica had lied, for she had seen many cocks in her life and Joe was just another big guy, but she wanted to toy with his ego a bit. With a slight moan, she moved her left hand down to the base and began to slowly bob her head up and down. Her pony tail moved about from behind her head, but Joe paid it no attention as he took a deep breath experiencing Jessica's oral skills. 'mmmmmm', she moaned as she began to move her head back and forth, guiding his cock between her lips and back. Joe didn't want to interfere with her yet, she was proving to be a good girl so far. She continued to slowly suck on his dick, just before rising up to make a pop sound as she released it from her mouth. Jessica spit on the head and then stroked it with her left hand once again. Looking into his eyes, she smirked before teasing him in a low slutty voice.

"Isn't this one of the best blow jobs you ever had?"

Joe laughed while gazing down at there.

"Maybe."

"Maybe!?"

Her voice raised, expressing shock to his response. Joe shook his head.

"I've had a lot of girls suck on my dick before. You're up against some pretty good competition, baby. Prove to me you can do more than just slobber on it, come on suck it."

Looking into his eyes, she became bewildered from his response. Did he just insult her? Stroking his ego resulted in nothing. Jessica looked back at his cock now and spit on it again. She began to pump her hand up and down fast, showing him that she had been somewhat offended by his remark. Joe taunted her once more.

"No hand, baby. Just use your mouth."

"Why don't you show me how you want it?"

He reached his hand down and gripped her hair. Jessica knew he eventually would take control, so why not tease him about it? She figured it would be the best to turn this into a true rough contest between them.

"You sure about that, baby?"

Jessica rolled her eyes, attempting to annoy him before replying.

"Yeah, why not? You want to fuck me hard so bad, right? I'll let you, go ahead. Fuck my mouth!"

His hands gripped her hair tighter. Snatching her locks of hair up as the pony tail was tucked between his middle and ring finger. Jessica spit on his cock again, finally letting her hand go from it as she expected him to take control.

"I want you to be a good girl, baby. Don't act like a fucking bitch."

Jessica giggled, looking in his eyes.

"A bitch? I thought I was acting like a nasty little slut to you. After all, I did give you a lap dance and now I'm asking you to fuck my mouth. What more could you possibly ask for from a good girl?"

She winked at him before giggling. Finally, Joe was beginning to catch on the little game she played with dirty talk. He nodded his head but Jessica spoke again, demanding his actions out of impatience.

"Come on, fuck my slutty mouth with that big fucking cock!"

"As you wish, baby!"

Instantly he pushed her mouth down shoving his cock in. Jessica moaned just before she felt him hold her head in place and begin to buck his hips back and forth hard. Never had a woman demanded to him that he fuck her mouth, so Joe took great pleasure in fulfilling her request. He grunted, thrusting his hips forward hard. She gagged at first, choking on his road as Joe buried her lips at the head forcing his cock down her throat. Jessica's eyes immediately watered up, the purple mascara smeared a bit as a string of saliva began to dangle from the right corner of her lip as she pumped his cock forward and back from her mouth. He pushed her head all the way down, her lips buried over his ball hair. As he held her there, Joe counted to himself how long she lasted before he head her gag. She went a whole seventeen seconds, an impressive count. He then pulled her hair, forcing his cock to release from her mouth. Two strings of saliva flowed back from her lips to his rod while a third string dripped down to the floor.

"Damn, I'm impressed. You can take my entire dick, that's good skills right there."

Jessica didn't reply to him. She caught her breath as a small wave of spit flooded under her lower lip and dripped down her chin and neck. As he looked down at her, he noticed the smearing of her eye liner, the purple mascara dripped down from her right eye. Joe smirked that classic shit-eating grin that only a jock could do.

"You like that cock, baby?"

"Yeah!"

"Spit on it, slut!"

Finally Jessica was able to push him to call her a 'slut'. She looked down at his cock and spit on it. Her own slobber was already dripping from his thick rod.

"You wanna worship my big cock, don't you baby?"

"Mmmmm, yeah!"

"Come on, then! Put your hands on it, stroke it like you're down on your knees at the fucking altar."

She slowly caught her breath while raising her left hand first. Gripping his cock, she moved her right hand over top the left, twisting her fingers around his thick shaft. Joe was happy as she obeyed his command, he still held her hair firmly with the grip of his fingers.

"Good girl! Come on now, I want you to suck on my balls while you stroke that fucking cock with both hands."

"Mmmmm, yeah! You want me to worship your cock and get your balls soaking wet from my slutty fucking mouth. Is that what you want, Big Joe?"

"Fuck yeah! Keep talking like that, baby! Damn, you're a dirty fucking angel!"

He let go of her hair, just to watch her obey his command on her own. Jessica's hands remained gripped around his cock, slowly moving them up and down as her puffy lips found his nuts. She shoved the left nut between her jaws first, slobbering all over it loudly. 'Mmmmmm!' A loud moan was heard before she popped her lips from one ball and moved to the next one. Joe moaned as she began to loudly suck and slobber over his right now. He raised his hands to his hips, holding them there as if he were posing in a victorious stance. Jessica alternated his balls in her mouth, each time she shoved one in, it would inflate her left cheek as she sucked on it. Strings of drool began to fall from his nut sack down to the floor. Joe grabbed her by the hair again, taking her attention as she looked her eyes at him waiting for his next order.

"One last time, worship it with your mouth baby."

While removing her hands from his cock, Jessica opened her mouth allowing him to slide his cock right back in. She closed her eyes as he took control once again. Joe held her head in place just like before and began to thrust his hips, forcing his cock back and forth in her mouth while creating numerous sucking and slobbering noises. Jessica didn't gag this time, instead her mouth created several noises. She took his rod as if she owned it, slobbering on it as he fucked her mouth. Joe continued, not wanting to stop but knowing eventually he would end up blowing his load. He came to a halt, pulling her hair to force her lips to make another pop noise as she came off his cock. Another flood of spit overflowed from her lower lip as a few streams of tears ran down the corners of her cheeks. Jessica looked back at his slobber-coated shaft and spit on it. His cock dripped in her own slobber. Joe let go of her hair and looked down at her. She slowly caught her breath and looked in his eyes, just before lowering her lips to kiss the head as if she truly did worship that big cock.

"Good girl, that was really fucking nice."

"I haven't made you cum yet, so I ain't done."

He laughed, nodding before answering her back.

"That's why I made you stop. Don't worry though, I'm going to drench your angel face down in cum after I fuck you."

Jessica smiled at him.

"I liked what you called me, your 'dirty angel'. That was sweet and sexy, and as for your cock-"

Her eyes glanced back down at his rod, once again she kissed the head.

"Allow me to worship it, I want to get on top and ride it."

"You've been a good girl, so I'll honor that request. Come on, get up baby."

He offered a hand to help her up from her knees. Jessica grabbed it, pulling herself up. As they stood face to face, she took the time to kiss his lips yet again. Joe took a few steps back after finishing the kiss. He held her hand, walking her over to his white coach and then setting himself down on it. Once he let go of her hand, Jessica observed his position, seeing as it would be easy to plant her feet down and impale his large length pole into her dripping wet pussy. By now, she was soaked down below with her clit begging for his cock. Joe sat down, watching her every move. It was the only time of the day she would have any control over him. Jessica straddled him, spreading her legs and moving on top of him.