Bitch Control Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's it you dirty angel, come on! Go ahead and ride it!"

His words revealed eagerness if anything. Jessica decided against using her feet and bent her knees down, gripping his cock from underneath with her left hand, she guided into her lovely tight honey pot. A gasp was heard from her lips just before she thrust herself down, taking his entire length into her opening. Jessica gasped and yelled.

"OHHH, FUCK!!"

The sound of her voice echoed all throughout the large room. She planted her hands down into his chest and began to thrust herself up and down. Once again, her pony tail waved around from behind. Joe's eyes watched her as tits began to bounce a bit. He ran his hands over her smooth skin, planting the palms of his hands over her breasts as Jessica began to bounce herself down and up. The sound of his balls beating over her ass with each thrust could be heard.

"That's it, baby! Yeah, do it!"

"OHHH, GOD!! YES! YES!!"

It had been so long since Jessica experienced a hard cock in her tight clit. A drought in her sex life could be truly depressing, but she was enjoying every minute of him. Now that she was in control, she wasn't going to stop until they both reached their climax. Before their clothes had even come off, Jessica was determined to some how find a way on top and riding him, the wait had paid off. This was her moment, loving each thrust of her pussy forcing his cock to absorb inside of her, she closed her eyes and continued to cry out loudly.

"OHHHH, FUCK YES! YES, OHHHHH YES!! THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!"

"Talk dirty to me, baby! Who's my dirty angel, baby!?"

"ME, OHHHH YES! I'M YOUR FILTHY, DIRTY LITTLE FUCKING ANGEL! OH GOD, I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING COCK, BIG JOE!!"

Unable to neglect a compliment about his cock, she couldn't forget her duty to 'worship it' in this little dirty game they were playing. His hands squeezed tighter over her boobs, but Jessica couldn't focus on anything but drilling herself down over his fat cock. Over and over, she thrust herself downward to take his rod. He was so close to blowing his load, but it seemed apparent that she was going to force him to cum inside of her. Joe didn't refuse, allowing her this one moment as she was in complete control. A drop of sweat ran down his forehead, he closed his eyes and swallowed his breath. With the removal of his hands from her tits, Joe reopened his eyes and watched them bounce before starring into her focused face. Jessica eventually stopped, allowing him the moment to pump his hips one time and then she planted her hands over his shoulders.

"Ohhh, fuck!!"

Joe grunted in pain as her finger nails carved into his skin, scratching him. Her pussy tightened up and finally her orgasm was released. Jessica moaned loudly.

"OHHHH, FUCK!! THERE IT IS, THERE...IT...IS!! OHHHH, YEAH!!"

Just as she screamed aloud, Joe's own climax had been reached. His cock exploded deep within her, releasing at the same time as he experienced her orgasm. Jessica felt her body push into a heavenly form of pleasure. The best climax was always experienced together at the same time. Taking in a moment to catch her breath, she slowly opened her eyes while looking down at him. Jessica leaned forward, allowing her tits to brush up over his face before Joe wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Upon breaking their lips apart, Jessica began to climb off him, slipping his cock out of her pussy.

"Baby, that was fucking amazing."

"Yeah, well I had one amazing big fucking dick to ride today!"

He laughed at her words, she got off him and stood up before the couch. Joe stood up and now it was time for him to take control back over from her. As they stood together, Jessica brought her left hand to grab his cock and stroke it. She bit her lower lip while smirking at him. Joe lost his thought while gazing into her puffy lips.

"You know something, baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Your lips were made for sucking huge cocks, look how puffy they are."

A giggle crackled past her lips while she shook her head. Jessica replied to him in a low voice.

"You are far from the first man to remind me of that, Big Joe."

"Oh yeah? But I'm sure I'm the first man to tell you who you call Mr. Big."

"Mmmmmm, maybe."

He couldn't help himself, he had to kiss her once more. Jessica let out a soothing moan as their lips smashed against one another's. She began to wank his cock back and forth in her hand as they shared a passionate kiss. His rod was sticky from her own juices. Upon breaking the kiss, Joe had brought his train of thought back to the final hole of her body that he was ready to experience. He gazed into those beautiful brown eyes of hers but she spoke first.

"Will you allow me worship your cock one last time, please?"

"Sure, but only after I fuck you in the last hole."

She smirked, teasing him with her low reply.

"That wouldn't be my ass now would it?"

He licked his lips while nodding to her. Jessica smirked, allowing her hand to let go of his cock as it bounced free.

"I am sure this is how you want me."

Without saying a word in response, Joe observed the position she moved to. Jessica spread her feet over the floor as she leaned over the couch and planted her hands down into the front cushion. Her nice plump ass was pushed up for his gazing view. Joe nodded, impressed with this recent submissive action from her. He ran his hand over her right ass cheek, softly caressing the skin as he looked into the crack of that ass. It was beautiful, quite possibly the best feature of her sexy body. He licked his lips and decided it was time to throw her a bone for good behavior.

"Since my dirty angel is such a good girl, I've got a surprise for you before I begin."

"I think you know that a girl enjoys surprises, so what have you got in mind, Big Joe?"

There wasn't a need to spoil such a kind gift for her. Joe laughed a bit while he used his hands to spread apart her ass cheeks. She expected him to thrust his cock into her deep dark hole but instead, she felt his tongue circling over her little hole. Jessica gasped, surprised that he of all men would rim her.

"Oh my god! Fuck yes, that feels so fucking good!! Don't stop, yes!"

She had to close her eyes and enjoy this moment, allowing her fingernails to graze the fabric of the couch cushion. Soon enough, the tip of his tongue was darting into her ass moving in a circular rotation. Joe took the time to give her this small pleasure, simply hearing Jessica cry out her moans was enough to tell him that he did his job. After a few moments, he leaned his head up and then Jessica anticipated what was to come next. His hands kept her ass cheeks pulled apart, allowing an easy entrance for his cock to push into her small dark hole. Jessica gasped feeling him slowly slide his cock into her ass, all set to pound her ass.

"Mmmm, yeah!! Get it in there, come on! I want you to fuck my ass, pull me by the hair and ram it!!"

Throwing his arm out, he reached for her hair and undid the pony tail, tossing it to the floor. Jessica felt her hair loosen and fall freely, but not before he found a grip with it and pulled her hair hard. She moaned at his rough touch and soon felt his cock thrusting in while his hand pulled at her hair. This was how she preferred to have her ass fucked, nice and hard with a good touch.

"Ohhhh, yes!! Fuck my ass! Ram it!!"

"Like this, baby!?"

Picking up the pace, Joe bucked his hips harder while thrusting his cock back and forth into her ass. By now, his entire length was pumping into her ass and back. Jessica moaned, her voice raised with sudden loudness.

"YES, YES!! THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT, FUCK MY ASS!! RAM MY ASS HARD, YEAH!! FUCK ME LIKE I'M YOUR DIRTY FUCKING ANGEL!!"

He could've laughed at her words but Joe didn't. He reared his left hand back and spanked one of her ass cheeks. His eyes fixated on the firmness of her skin, just before he spanked her again. Jessica screamed again in excitement.

"YEAH, SPANK IT TOO! YOU LOVED THIS ASS WHEN IT WAS GRINDING ON YOU, MMMM!! I AM YOUR DIRTY, SLUTTY LITTLE ANGEL, YES! FUCK MY ASS, YESSS!!"

Over and over, he reared his free hand back and would smack the left cheek of her ass with each thrust. Joe grunted, her ass was so tight but he couldn't stop himself. Jessica appeared to be reaching the same level of pleasure he did from this act. He couldn't believe how dirty of a mind she had after the clothes had come off. As he pumped away into her ass, he knew the time was coming for when he was going to blow his load again. Joe figured it was best to finish by blowing his load all over her pretty face like he did every woman before her, allowing her the chance to worship his cock one last time. He made one final thrust into her ass and a spank, still gripping her hair as he called for her attention.

"Come on, you dirty angel! You want to worship this cock one last time, get down on your fucking knees and make me cum all over your face!"

A groan was heard from Jessica, she gritted her teeth and forced the noise. She felt his cock leave her ass and then he pulled her hair hard to force her to stand back up. Joe took a few steps back and from the grip of her hair, lowered Jessica down to the floor on her knees. She didn't hesitate to use her hands to run over his thighs. She wished he wouldn't have her released her pony tail, for now her long hair sway around in a mess. As she glanced back down, she seen his cock and he let go of her hair while her lips enveloped around the head. Joe stood there, watching as the famed actress began to bob her head up and down his shaft once again. Jessica quickly pushed her lips down and up, devouring his cock as she did before.

"Yeah, that's my dirty angel right there! She takes it up the ass then gets down on her knees to worship my cock!"

Laughter crackled from his voice, but Jessica ignored him. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm' were the only muffled moans that could be heard as she sucked his cock again and again by bobbing her head up and down. Joe couldn't believe how she worked so exceptionally well without his interference. He lowered his hands and gently ran them through her hair, pushing her long brunette locks behind her shoulders so they didn't get in the way. He took a few deep breaths, trying not to think about the incoming explosion that was building up, but Jessica was determined to quickly work him to his climax. A soft cry was heard past Joe's lips and then finally, he blurted out his words.

"FUCK! I'M ABOUT TO CUM, NOW!!"

Jessica instantly reacted by releasing his cock from her mouth with a pop sound. Joe reached down and grabbed the back of her hair, forcing her head up to get a clear shot while she yelled at him.

"Yeah, that's it! Go ahead, stroke your fucking cock! You want to cum on my face, don't you!?"

He took his cock into his left hand, stroking his drool-covered rod while replying to Jessica's filthy words.

"Fuck yeah, baby!! You're about to get loaded in my cum!"

"Oh yeah!? You're gonna load me down in that hot fucking cum, is that what you're gonna do!?"

He continued to stroke his cock while answering her back.

"Yeah, you're gonna it baby!"

"Mmmmm, give it to me! Come on, GIMME YOUR CUM! I WANT THAT HOT FUCKING CUM, BLAST IT ALL OVER MY SLUTTY FACE!!"

"Here it comes, here you go baby! YES!!"

It seemed she had closed her eyes just before the impending splash. From the stroke of his hand, Joe cried out once more as a thick wave of his cum shot up the middle of Jessica's face to create a line of spunk into her hair, down her forehead and over her nose. He grunted as another thick wad shot, this time over her right eye lid, running down into the already formed mess of her runny makeup from earlier. Another wad shot over her nose, running down her upper lip. Jessica finally gasped, opening her mouth as a few drops of cum trailed down her skin. Joe didn't focus on the left side of her face whatsoever, allowing another string of cum to shoot up her forehead and drip over her hair.

"Mmmmm, that's it. Make your dirty angel even dirtier in your fucking cum, yeah..."

Once he began to lose steam, Joe shot a few drops of cum down her right cheek and watched them drip down. A few drops of cum misfired, going down to her tits and one drop into her hair. Jessica's voice seemed more relaxed as she had teased him, but he couldn't pay much attention to her. As Joe's shaft was completely drained of every last drop of his seed, he moved the head over her lips and began to rub it over her face slowly. First over her lips and then under her chin, allowing his cock to rub over her skin. Jessica opened her eyes, gazing up at him as a drop of cum remained in the eye lash hanging over her right eye.

"Now your angel really is dirty. Mmmm, your cum is so fucking hot all over my face."

She closed her eyes again, feeling his cock rub over her nose and across her cheeks, smearing his seed over her beautiful skin. He moved his cock to her lips again, allowing her to kiss it.

"You look so beautiful, baby. I want you to tell me 'thank you' for making you look pretty."

"Mmmmm, thank you."

She softly kissed the head of his dick one final time, he was pleased that she told him 'thank you'. Her eyes looked up at him as she licked her lips, Jessica found it funny that he would ask her to do such a thing after blowing his load all over her face. Joe took a few steps away from her and then Jessica moved her hands over her cheeks. She tried to wipe up some of the cum over her right cheek and forehead, all while giggling.

"God, I need a shower now."

"I was just about to tell you that!"

They shared a laugh together, her pearly white teeth flashing as she giggled. Joe changed the subject with his next question.

"So, did you enjoy yourself today?"

Jessica nodded as she still smirked.

"Yes, I had a great time!"

"Now tell me, how did you enjoy fucking me? I mean, you do love my cock, don't you?"

An unbelievable question, it was as if he just could not refuse. Jessica laughed at him while shaking her head. As they were finished for the day, she figured it was best to simply tell him how she honestly felt about the man. He was a bit of a jerk but she liked him for that. Beyond his ego, he made a great trainer.

"Oh my god, if you want me to be honest with you, alright."

"Yeah, be honest with me! What did you really think, baby?"

"Okay, I think you're a bit of an asshole Joe, but you're a fun asshole. Don't get me wrong! You're not like other guys who just brag endlessly about the length of their cocks and don't let me get on top to ride it. I had a lot of fun with you today, that's me being honest!"

"Wow, seriously, holy shit!"

She looked at him, shaking her head to try and prevent herself from laughing. He exageratted his response back to her.

"How can I be an asshole AND fun at the same time!?"

"I don't know Joe, maybe some assholes are more fun than others?"

Raising her eyebrow, she offered him a cute grin.

"I'll have to agree on that one, baby!"

He burst out laughing at her remark. Soon enough, Jessica joined him in laughs while the cum began to drip from her face. She couldn't help it, her honest opinion was valid but at least he took a joke and could laugh about it.

"So, maybe we can have some fun again another time?"

She nodded while standing back up, wiping her forehead from his sticky seed.

"Yeah! Get me a stripper pole in the gym and I'll show you my full dance routine I've been practicing, but only if you tell me that I'm your dirty angel."

"Alright, I'll take you up on that one, baby. You're my dirty angel."

Soon she disappeared from the room to go get a shower, leaving Joe standing there lost recollecting the thoughts of today's events. He only felt guilty at this point that soon she would be leaving him like past clients did, but that wasn't to say he had not enjoyed his fun with her. Jessica so far had proven to be a different woman when it came to his pleasure, it didn't even bother him when she poked fun at him for his massively inflated ego. True thanks went to another woman to thank for passing down word about the gym and himself. Perhaps the Tight 'N Fit gym truly would spark more interest with Hollywood. Even if it didn't, he hit a landmark achievement in his life with the most famous woman to share a gym with him so far. Joe couldn't be more satisfied with himself, truly feeling on top of the world at a higher status now.

THE END