Bite of the Bimbo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Bubbles had calmed down she noticed that something was indeed different. "Hey guys, let's go again?" she giggled.

Normally, her male grad student would be calling the local frat house to send over a couple of studs. This was such a normal occurrence that he had them on speed dial.

"You, boy toy, do my ass while I lick my girl toy until she comes," she giggled as she got in position and wiggled her ass. "Well, come on guys," she said. "This feels really different and that's good, huh?"

The two grad students did as they were asked.

~~~

It was late and she was trying to stay up for Jim, but found herself watching an old movie on HBO with her eyes closed and snoring softly until her phone chimed, alerting her to a text message. Half asleep, she focused her eyes and found her phone. She opened the text message and saw a series of pictures. There was Jim escorting a half naked woman into a house. She recognized the house and the address just over the door as Sarah's, having been by a few times over the years. But, who was the woman? It definitely wasn't Sarah. Jim had his hand on her naked ass.

~~~

It wasn't a cure, but the experiment wasn't a complete failure. Immediately after having great sex with her grad students, Dr. Karen Murphy returned to her former self. It was as if she'd fulfilled all of the bimbo curse's requirements, she had had sex with all her horny little holes, but with only two people.

Returning to her normal appearance, the excessive juices began leaking out of her ass and pussy but were quickly consumed by her students as if they were looking for extra credit.

"Do you know what this means?" she cried as her mind returned to its peak intelligence and she calmed down from her last orgasm.

She jumped up and took a new syringe and the remaining supply of the experimental drug, put it in her purse, and grabbed her keys. "I have got to go! This is a breakthrough!"

"Dr. Murphy," the female student called. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

She looked around; she had her purse, her phone and keys. A puzzled look was on her face.

"Clothes?" the student said, pointing to the closet.

Dr. Murphy turned a deep shade of red from her face to her ankles and hurried to the closet.

The two grad students shrugged, curled up together on the mattress on the floor, and took their time in pleasuring each other. They would see Dr. Murphy later.

~~~

"Hey sweetie, let me help you out of that heavy gun and belt thingy," Sarah the bimbo said as Jim entered her bedroom and was drawn to her amazing titties.

"Oh, yeah," Jim said as he watched her jiggle forward, still wearing what was left of her tattered uniform.

"You may want to do the same," he told her. She looked down to see that she was still partially clothed.

She giggled and said, "Silly me. Why don't you do me and I'll do you?"

With practiced hands they carefully removed each other's gun holster and utility belts, and let them gently fall to the floor with a soft thud. With Sarah's belt gone the remnants of her uniform also fell and pooled at her feet, since the belt was the only thing that held it in place. Jim took in the sight of the naked bimbo for the first time and liked what he saw, continuing to remove his uniform in a sort of daze and before he realized it, he was as naked as she was, his hard cock pointing to the ceiling.

"You like me," the silly woman said. "I can tell these things." She moved forward and took his hard cock into her mouth. Jim had had blow jobs before, his wife Carol performed them for him on special occasions, but nothing compared to what his transformed partner was doing to him. He was rapidly getting close to exploding. Sarah sensed this and pulled him from her mouth with a pop, saying, "That is really tasty, but I need you to fuck me. Heads or tails?" She was looking at him, holding his cock and waiting for his reply.

"What?" Jim asked, and then realizing she was offering him the choice of her pussy or ass. "Damn," he thought. Carol never let him anywhere near her ass. He smiled a crooked smile and said, "Tails!"

"Goody! I really like to be fucked in my ass." And with that, she pushed Jim down on the bed, still with his socks on. Before he had stopped bouncing, Sarah straddled Jim, and pulling her bubble butt apart, lowered herself on to his stiff cock. "Oooo that feels so good Jimmy," she said as she pulled off a bit and lowered herself further until he was deep inside her ass. Normally she'd have needed some sort of lubrication, but her pussy had been dripping her juices for the last several minutes and the fluid had found its way to her ass.

"Ugh," Jim grunted. She was so incredibly tight.

Leaning forward, she placed her hands on Jim's chest and began to raise and lower herself back and forth, slowly at first and then more quickly and with greater enthusiasm.

Jim was grunting hard on every down-stroke. He was close to cumming during the blow job, now it was all he could do to control his pending explosion.

"Agggugh..." Jim growled and released his seed deep within Sarah's bowels. He came and came some more. He couldn't remember an orgasm this strong. His eyes rolled back in his head as the last squirt of his climax oozed from his cock.

"Two down and two to go," Sarah giggled.

~~~

Karen arrived at Sarah's home and was startled to see the police cruiser until she remembered that Sarah was a police officer and must be home. The lights were off and the car was parked neatly on the street in front of the home.

Arriving at the front door she saw the keys were still in the door, something only a bimbo would do, leading her to believe that Sarah was having a bimbo episode. Her timing was perfect.

She entered the home and heard the grunt of a man in the midst of a passionate release. Following the sound she saw the two, Sarah in full bimbo mode bent over the bed, her huge tits mashed into the bed as the man lay over her back, exhausted from taking her from behind.

Karen walked right into the room and looked at the bimbo as she turned to see who had just arrived.

"Looks like you slipped up. What's the matter? Can't count?" Karen teased.

"Oh, hiya sugar, like I didn't expect to see ya tonight. Did ya come over to play? I kinda need a girl to play with, too," Sarah said in the high pitched lisping voice she got whenever she became a bimbo.

"As tempting as that is, no. But I have good news. I have had a breakthrough of sorts. Not a cure, but a way to lessen the impact. All you have to..."

Dr. Murphy stopped as she watched the bimbo's face scrunch up. She clearly didn't understand what she was trying to tell her. Meanwhile, the man was coming back to his senses. He was surprised to see another woman, and was just about to feel the pang of guilt until Sarah flipped around and offered him her wet dripping pussy. He couldn't help himself, still under her bimbo spell he began lapping up their combined juices as the bimbo rested her legs on his shoulders and pulled a fat tit to her mouth to suck on her hard nipple.

As the two began to get more into the act, Karen decided she could take advantage of the situation and satisfy one of her requirements. So while the two were busy, Karen took the unoccupied, growing cock into her mouth and enjoyed the bimbo taste combined with the remnants of his ejaculation. After several minutes Jim was ready to come again and Karen was ready for him. She was really enjoying Jim's cock; it had a slight bend to the left and allowed her to playfully bring him to the point of no return.

She was very good at this and Jim wasn't used to coming twice in one session, but here he was on the brink and Sarah too was close. Jim reared back and yelled, "Ooohhhh, Aaahhhh!"

"Oh no you don't", Sarah bimbo yelled and pulled his head back down, "I am almost there, sweetie, back to work!"

Jim put his face back into her delicious pussy and picked up where he left off. Sarah was right because it was only a few more licks and she too was announcing her pleasure at the top of her lungs.

Jim did his best to hang on, but the buxom blonde wiggled and jiggled like a bucking bronco. Jim was hooked on her juices and wasn't going to let go until he got them all.

Finally, she was through and settled down. Jim, still on his knees lifted his head, his face was drenched and his hair wet. What he saw next however was very sobering.

There with a look of shock, hurt and anger was his wife Carol. Karen was still idly toying with his cock and bimbo Sarah didn't have the attention span to think about anything but her next fuck.

"Jim, how could you. I thought I couldn't trust you with your partner, but here you are at her house having an orgy with these two sluts. Where is she? Was this just the warm-up act?"

Carol's outburst was enough to bring Karen around and quickly realize what had happened. She climbed to her feet as Jim was trying to explain what had happened, even though he didn't really know himself. He reached out to his wife to console her. She was in tears and let him pull her close, then she felt his naked body and still hard cock and she began beating him on his chest and shoulders with her clinched fists.

"This isn't quite what it seems. Jim here isn't at fault, he couldn't help himself. He was being controlled by the "Bimbo Effect".

Carol stopped fighting Jim; she was desperate to hear words like that, that her Jim hadn't intentionally cheated on her, it had to be a mistake. But how was that possible?

"What are you talking about?" she asked the woman, noticing that she was fully dressed and looked more like a teacher than a hooker or a slut.

"I am sorry that you had to find out like this, but let me explain. Jim is under the influence of the bimbo," she gestured to Sarah who was now sitting up smiling as she realized that another girl had arrived to play. She was shamelessly flirting and winking at the confused woman.

"You see that is Sarah, she was accidently transformed into a bimbo and now must have a lot of sex with men and women to satisfy the curse or she becomes what you see before you," Karen explained.

"I can't believe that is Sarah," Carol said. "I think you are just trying to cover for Jim's cheating on me," she said this as tears began to flow once again. Jim was sitting on the bed, his eyes pleading with Carol to listen to the woman who had just performed the best blow job of his life.

"No, it's true. I can prove it." She walked over to retrieve her purse. "Bimbo Sarah, tell her who you are."

Sarah stood and walked over to Carol and extended her hand in a handshake. "Hi cutie, I am Officer Sarah Penn, you wanta make out a little?"

Carol was caught off guard and unprepared as Sarah took her hand and pumped vigorously several times making her ample breasts jiggle, and the pheromones she was producing invade Carol's space making her dizzy.

Just then Karen removed the syringe and stabbed Sarah in the right cheek of her bubble butt just above the "Bimbo" tattoo, releasing the chemicals that would alter the effects of the bimbo curse.

"Owwie!" Sarah cried. "That hurt.

"Hold still, Sarah. This is going to be worth the pain. Trust me."

As she removed the needle and put a small Band-Aid on the wound, Sarah began to change back into herself. Her hair darkened, her figure slowly shrank back to her normal dimensions and her communication skills returned.

"Oh my God, Carol. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to be...like that. Oh my God, Jim." He was still sitting on the bed somewhat dazed, trying to make sense of the nights events. "I don't know what to say."

Carol was feeling very warm and unusually attracted to her rival. Still very much naked, she admired the young woman's athletic body and found herself wondering what it would be like to enjoy the charms of another woman. Maybe they could share her husband, that might be fun she began to think.

Sarah looked at the two; both Jim and Carol were acting a little strange considering what had just happened. She turned to Karen and asked her to explain.

"First things first," Karen said. "You noticed that you are back to your unbimboed self, thanks to my formula."

Sarah's eyes grew large, but before she could ask, Karen continued. "No, it's not a cure, but it will neutralize some of the demands of the curse." She explained that she would still have to have a lot of sex with a lot of people, but she wouldn't have to satisfy each act with a different person. And although she wouldn't be able to express her intelligence, she wouldn't become a complete idiot.

"That's great news! Thank you," Sarah said, "That will certainly simplify things." She turned to speak to Carol and Jim, they were still acting funny. Carol was pulling her sweater off over her head, leaving her in just her bra.

"It's really warm in here," Carol said as she tossed her sweater on a pile of clothes and began to fan herself, sitting on the bed taking Jim's cock in her hand. "Have you been working out?" she said to the cock and squeezed it, causing Jim to smile and his cock to grow.

Carol got up and walked over to talk to Sarah, "It's really warm in here." Then she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor before stepping out of it. She was now standing in her bra, matching thong, and flats.

Karen and Sarah looked at each other and smiled. "You are right," Karen said as she began to disrobe as well.

"Here, let me help you with that hot bra," Sarah said, and with practiced fingers unsnapped the hooks letting the bra fall forward into Sarah's hands, which let loose Carol's C-cup sized breasts. "That's better, no? Let me cool them off." Before Carol could give her approval, Sarah took the left tit in her hand, pulled the quickly stiffening nipple to her lips, and began to suck it the way she enjoyed so much.

Having quickly shed her clothes, Karen pulled Carol's thong down her legs and pulled her dripping pussy to her mouth. "I'll bet this will help," she told Carol.

The experienced bimbo-cursed women quickly had Carol squirming, and before she realized what was happening, Carol was screaming as her first orgasm gushed forth. Her legs could no longer support her and she found herself lying across the bed. Karen was still lapping at her pussy, which inspired Carol to pull Sarah close and taste her very first pussy. She reached out with her tongue, then Sarah pulled her face forward and she was pulled into the new world of pussy.

Jim took the opportunity to plug into Karen's unoccupied ass. She welcomed him as he slid first into her damp pussy, and then into her rear hole that was tighter than anything he'd ever experienced. Tonight Jim was getting more sex than he'd had in months combined.

After they all had swapped and played as much as they could, Jim came out of his bimbo-induced haze and realized that he still had his squad car and needed to check in as his shift was ending soon. He'd cover for Sarah, but was worried that he may have trouble with the duty sergeant. He quickly donned his uniform, Sarah and the other women stopped their play long enough to inspect his appearance before he rushed out the door, telling Carol he'd see her at home.

When he checked back in at the downtown station, having refueled the cruiser and turned in the keys, he waited for the desk sergeant to chastise him for being late, but all he got were questions about Sarah's condition and congratulations on their collar. Jim accepted the praise and confessed that Sarah was no worse for wear and should be back, ready to go on their next scheduled shift that was thankfully 27 hours later.

Jim needed the time off. He was finding the events of the last few hours hard to believe. When he got home Carol wasn't there. He was tired so he took a quick shower and jumped into bed. He woke the next morning to the smell of coffee and his cheerful wife.

"Hey sleepyhead, you gonna sleep all day? It's almost 10AM. I brought you a cup of your favorite brew just the way you like it." Jim stretched and smiled, happy to see that Carol was in a good mood. He was afraid that she might have regrets after last night.

He carefully sipped his coffee, it was still very hot. Before he could ask, Carol said, "Last night was amazing! I never imagined there was such a thing as a bimbo curse." She hopped into bed next to her stunned husband. "Oh, that's right I need to tell you the details."

Carol spent the next several minutes outlining the highlights of what the curse meant and what had happened to both Sarah and Karen.

"Well, that does explain the rumors," he said, referring to what he'd been hearing about how his partner was a whore when off duty and sleeping with anyone over the age of consent that had a pulse.

When he told Carol she vehemently defended Sarah and decided that this would end. "We will be Sarah's support group. You can have sex with her anytime you guys can make the time, and she will be my guest in our bedroom whenever she wants."

Jim looked at his wife like she had just sprouted wings. "Are you serious?" he asked, not believing his ears. Carol turned and pulled Jim's face to hers and kissed him, "Baby, I love you and that will never change, but Sarah needs our help. By the way, she is coming by later today. Between the two of us we can make sure that she never has another bimbo outbreak."

Jim shrugged, not wanting to ruin the moment. His entire life had just taken a turn for the better. This would definitely spice up their sex life. As if reading his mind, Carol pulled back the sheet and saw his cock was thickening as if it too were pondering the possibilities.

"Hmm...looks like someone could use a warm mouth." With that, she began to blow Jim for the first time since their anniversary six months ago. It seemed her skills had improved, too.

~~~

It was about 3PM when Sarah dropped by on her way back from the gym. "Hi guys," she said as both Carol and Jim welcomed her into their home. "I was hoping I could talk you two into an early dinner, if I could use your shower first, that is?"

"Sure thing," Carol said as she smiled and showed Sarah where the master bathroom was. "Take your time. Jim and I have plenty to do to keep us busy."

Carol and Jim began to discuss where they would like to eat. Jim suggested his favorite steakhouse while Carol suggested her favorite seafood restaurant on the harbor. As they began to imagine what they would order, Jim noticed that Carol's nipples were hard and making a small tent in her blouse. Needing little to get him sexually aroused Jim immediately grew a strong erection thinking of the fun they would have with Sarah in their bedroom.

As if on cue, Sarah emerged from the shower, her wet hair hanging loosely about her head, and wearing a summer dress that showed off her athletic, toned body.

Carol and Jim looked at one another for a moment as if sharing unspoken thoughts.

"So, have you decided where we will go for dinner?" Sarah asked.

In unison Carol and Jim said, "Yes, our bedroom." They each took one of Sarah's arms, marched her into the room, and began to strip the woman naked. Carol went for her squeaky clean pussy while Jim began to worship her breasts. After several minutes, all three were naked and Jim was pounding Sarah from behind while she was between Carol's widely spread legs.

After trying several combinations, Carol sent Jim out for Chinese takeout from their favorite restaurant off Mission Gorge Road, which allowed Sarah and Carol to continue the exploration of each other's bodies.

When Jim returned, they were ready to eat and replace all the calories they had burned off, before returning to bed for another round of sex.

And so it went, Jim would fuck Sarah any time they had a free moment and Carol would have her turn with Sarah in the evenings.