Bite of the Bimbo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim was caught off guard one evening when he found Officer Anita Byrd naked in his home, and Carol between her legs. She looked up for a moment to greet her husband before getting back to the task at hand.

Jim was surprised that he wasn't jealous; although he'd love to join them, he knew Anita was gay and didn't do men. He busied himself with one of his projects until Carol pulled herself free and gave her husband a proper greeting, the taste of Anita's pussy still on her lips.

She asked if he minded her having Anita over, and was pleased to hear that Jim was fine with it. She smiled, and before returning to her guest, told Jim that she loved him more than ever.

Later that evening before Sarah was due to visit, which was becoming as regular as sunshine in San Diego, Carol told Jim she wanted to talk.

After beating around the bush for a few minutes, Carol confessed that she was starving for more pussy and although willing to do more three ways, she wanted to explore sex with other women. She told Jim that she wanted him to also explore sex with other women, and if any of them were up for it he could bring them home to share with her.

Although shocked at first, Jim took the news well. In fact the next day he began to approach several women that seemed interested in him, and over the next several months Jim and Carol got more sex with as many women as they could imagine, becoming more content in their marriage than ever.

One night when Anita happened to be by, and Jim was busy with another one of his projects, Anita came out, completely naked, and asked if he would like to join them. She even admitted that she'd like it if he was willing to fuck her too.

"I thought you were a lesbian?" Jim said as he looked at her natural beauty.

"I am not sure anymore," Anita said as she wiggled her assets for him. "I think your wife is having an effect on me."

Anita pulled Jim by the hand and he followed her into his bedroom where Carol was preparing a few of their favorite toys.

After several hours of the best sex they'd had in a while, they all laid together cuddling and thinking back on how different their lives had become. Jim said to Carol, "You know I am curious about one thing."

"Only one thing?" Carol asked.

He laughed, "Well one thing about our new life together, that is. How did you know about Sarah and me? It was the very first time, and she was, you know, controlling me. How did you know to come over at that precise time?"

"Oh that?" Carol asked. "I wondered about that myself. I got several pictures texted to me, of you entering Sarah's house with your hand on the ass of a woman I didn't recognize. I knew the house and the address was visible, so I came right over. You know the rest."

"Who sent you the text?" Jim asked.

"I don't know." Carol confessed.

"Oh," said Anita. "That was me."

"What?" both husband and wife said.

"Yeah, you know I am studying to be a detective. Well, some things weren't adding up for me, so I began to keep tabs on Jim and Sarah."

"What things?" Jim asked.

"Like after Sarah made a standing date with me three times a week. Who does that? And when she suddenly stopped showering after her shift, I wanted to see more of her cute muscular body."

"So our entire lives have been changed because you wanted to get into Sarah's pants?" Jim asked, sounding serious, but not regretting a thing.

"No," Anita said. "I wanted to get into Carol's pants. Ever since the first time I saw her drop you off at work a couple of years ago."

"Really?" Carol said. "Looks like you got your wish." She reached over and began to tickle Anita, and Jim quickly joined in.

Anita squealed and wiggled all over the place as the pair attacked her.

"How did you know I was ticklish?" she yelled as she rolled over, trying to protect her sensitive ribs.

"You're not the only one studying to become a detective," Jim said.