All Comments on 'Bittersweet'

by fewella

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Typical

Typical UK sissy boy cuck fag garbage.

fewellafewellaabout 6 years agoAuthor
You are...

more than welcome :-)

Jasmine27Jasmine27about 6 years ago
Love it !

The characters and their emotions are very well depicted.

fewellafewellaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Jasmine

Thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
would you mind

stepping in front of a lorry?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
shock therapy will help

440v applied to the temporal lobes will help with your condition.

If needed repeat 3 times a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hmmmm

not a bad story but why are the UK guys sissies. seems to be a trend for the nation. over all a good story. keep on going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gave me a good chubby

I thoroughly enjoyed the story, and glad that you came to Literotica to share with us readers. I will be looking for more submissions from you.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
A little advice

It’s your debut in this category, I see, so you may be confused by the reaction you get to this story. Despite the category’s description, any story where a man willingly shares his wife with another man will be poorly received here. That’s mistake #1.

Mistake #2: any story that includes Dom/sub or BDSM will be thoroughly panned in this category.

Mistake #3 is the ultimate sin in LW: absolutely, under no circumstance, should you ever include any male-on-male contact in an LW story.

That’s just the way it is.

One piece of advice in general: try to steer clear of the present tense. Stick to past tense. It reads much better, and it’s easier to write. Just pretend you’re telling a friend a story about something that happened last week.

Best of luck.

fewellafewellaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

for the positive comments and advice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A little advice

If you follow @ swingerjoe's advices, then you will be truly fucked!

The story: Just an important issue: Even if they had discussed threesomes a lot, what she did was wrong: Advance to it without any warning to her husband. This should have made him suspicious if this was her first try.

fewellafewellaabout 6 years agoAuthor
Snippets

You also have to remember this is a short story, not a full length novel. We are not always privy to all the facts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why is this here?

Do you not understand what BDSM is?????? Poorly written drivel posted in the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
put in fetish

put in fetish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

I had the same experience, except I am the wife and my husband knew what he was going to see when he got home. It was wonderfully erotic. We treat ourselves to a mmf every few months, and the extra man is always a trusted friend or acquaintance. Top score for you!

gordo12gordo12about 6 years ago
Apparently somebody doesn't understand what BDSM is

and it ain't the author!

Stupid anon.

Although the story could be fetish it also fits perfectly in LW.

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing"

I thought posturing the husband as a dominant took away from the fun of the story with his ongoing demands of doing it his way. Threesomes should be light and fun filled with spontaneous acts, not a drama queen directing everything. Husband wouldn't get a repeat from an experienced crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good read

I thought it was a great little story and that it was posted in the correct category.

I get the impression that the majority of negative coments are by the same person, probably somebody who didn't like the fact that he "got off" while reading it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
I dkw why the corpulent commentator thinks Dom Hubs can't get a repeat for MMF?

Maybe he couldn't, I could. If you are so stuck on swinging having to be light and jovial, then don't call this swinging.

Plenty of guys will join a dominant M and his beloved F to make an MMF. The dominant male just has to have confidence, class, and consideration. Of course if the Lady involved is smoking, the pool of invitees will be bigger.

Just saying, as an old school sub, then Dom, then Vanilla

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Autobiographical?

This is one HOT, V-E-R-Y well-written story.

Either Fewella has a very lively imagination or else she's had ample MMF experience.

I'd opt for the latter: this story has too much detail, too much richness to be simply an invention. The range of emotions and depth of feelings tell the masturbating reader that it's really Fewella that's being enjoyed by other men.

Five stars - again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@Gordo12 Re:"Apparently somebody doesn't understand what BDSM is"

Gordo, we know full well what BDSM is, and there is a category for it, and LW ain't it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Caroline gang bang 8

Caroline recognised the bin men and smiled at her husband as they immediately put her on all fours and took it in turns to fuck her.One wanted her arse and she willingly spread her legs to receive his cock.The second bin man kept Caroline in that position and,preferring her cunt,took 15 minutes to fuck her.After he had fucked her he fetched Caroline a glass of water,and she kissed the man who had just fucked her,thanking him for a nice fuck.Eamonn looked at his beautiful wife and said”You are loving this aren’t you”.Caroline nodded while sipping the water,and noticed 4 more teenagers approaching the bed she was now sitting on.Her heavy breathing made her tits heave up and down and she held Eamonn,s hand as one of the lads knelt behind her and began feeling her tits.He squashed them together and squeezed them hard.”Nice tits,missus” he grunted,as he continued his groping.”Spread her legs,Dave”he said to one of the others,and Eamonn watched as a scrawny youth grabbed Caroline’s stockinged legs and pulled them apart.Caroline was enjoying being used like this,and when she saw one of them filming her with a phone camera she opened her legs even wider.All the other men were watching and Caroline stared at them as her tits were mauled roughly by the teenager.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Glad they talked about it and fantasized about it first

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous