All Comments on 'Biz Trip Brings Out Wife Ch. 03-04'

by addicted2wife

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Excellent twists and turns

and a perfect surprise ending.

BFG85BFG85almost 14 years ago
Having read the other chapters.

I am not convinced by this chapter. But it's your fantasy not mine. I can only say "Be Careful what you wish for..." those words can and will bite your arse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
superb

this series is exciting, loving, sexy and surprising, apologies for underestimating after chapter 2

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoalmost 14 years ago
Not Bad

what a clueless asshole. It seems apparent that his slut of a wife is bullshitting him. I suppose she's going to pay the photographer by licking her twat while her idiot of a husband watches. I'd be very leary of trusting this lying bitch. The story is pretty well written but damn, if he believes the slut he's braindead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Quandry?

Good story, plausible, possibly accurate but enough room for doubt!

Another chapter depicting their life together when he returns and any new sexy escapades they conjur up (hers in particular) would prove interesting.

I'm inclined to believe her - BUT -we're in love with her description that you gave us and quite likely in a state of either euphoria or in a Quandry.

Why not a 2nd chapter...who is she - really?

ohioohioalmost 14 years ago
Fun and full of surprises

I look forward to seeing where you take it next!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wrong razor

"Applying Achems razor, her description was the simplest explanation."

It's occam's razor, the principle that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" (entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem). The popular interpretation of this principle is that the simplest explanation is usually the correct one. However, this is often confused, as the 'simple' "is really referring to the theory with the fewest new assumptions."

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Or in lieu of simplicity....

the original explanation is usually correct.(Go with your gut?)-wow a lit anon intellectualizing! Why then read a story about an imbecile. I say fuck her to hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Am sorry I read this

Neither one of them deserves to be alive much less have children.........

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
Vivid immagination

Great fantasy for you. Does not really hold together as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Are you jealous of the intellectual lit anon, Pistol?

because it was as astute a comment as I've read. But you didn't read the story, did ya? It's developing into something we're only going to accept "deepside" (thanks, sensual lovin') cos we don't want to be there, though sometimes we already are... Mancelt.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1almost 14 years ago
Getting interesting

I thought I knew where this story was going, but it's definitely taken a new twist. I'll agree that hubbie is nowhere out of the woods because I think he could have some unpleasant surprises headed his way, but it still looks like it might make a better story than it first appeared (in the sense of being something other than the standard husband-watches-wife-get-fucked trope.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Same old cheating wife story.

Yes the wife will cuckold and humiliate the husband. Yes she will fuck and suck as many people both male and female as she can and yes the husband will eat a creampie out his wifes ass.

There I have written chapter 5 for you.

garyr19680garyr19680over 13 years ago
wow

This story really had me in its grip. MY tummy was getting a little queezy along with the husband's, and my heart was pounding. Part of me was saying that it was just a hoax that the wife prepared for the husband, but I was so caught up I was really identifying with the husband and really worried. Not many stories get me that caught up. Probably got sucked into this because there was a time when I traveled a LOT and most of the sex I had with my wife was over the phone. I could easily have been cheated on and the idea of having my nose rubbed in it like the husband in the story thought, is enough to make me feel sick.

Great story. I'll have to read the rest of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A deception????

A deception can turn into reality when believed and become real pain and heartbreak. So does he just take this laying down or grow some balls and take action to end her deception???????

saratusaratualmost 13 years ago
I did not like this at all!

these kinds of stories complicate things and end up in the same old humiliation of the husband shit,,,, you get zero on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so many wrongs, not his money......

any money in a marriage is the couples money, it is there money, and when hired a photog they hired one. The wife is deranged, he needs to divorce her and to sue her and the photog for invasion of privacy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Still good.

Like the hubby in the story I take things at face value, and the explanation of her little theater performance was good enough for me, like her hubby I was first dismayed then furious, then as I said, convinced she was performing for him. The photog part of it was odd, not really believable but this is a fantasy and they don't have to be believable. Heck none of it was truly believable, but that doesn't stop it from being a good story - how much of the last James Bond movie was believable? I hope that you continue at least for one last chapter, maybe when he gets home, maybe months or years later.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Well

I really didn't like it. I'm glad there was no actual cheating but the wife put one over on him and had an accomplice also. There's another story attached to this. I guess I'll check it out.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
So

she's going to erase the photos. Riiiiiiiggggghhhhhhttttt.

This is going to end with him tied to a chair watching his wife get dp'ed while someone else cums on his face. Whole thing went to shit after the first chapter.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Anon comments

usually suck but there were at least a couple of very good ones here. Thanks for the lesson on Occam's razor and to the other anon, thanks for the laugh.

FreeJohnFreeJohnabout 5 years ago
Why?

One Star!

Why do so many authors here have to write this insinuated cuckold crap....I HATE IT!!!

This is why Literotica is dying right before out eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It started off dumb

and then got dumber

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
A LITERARY NIGHTMARE!

TOOK ME 20 MINUTES TO EDIT IT JUST SO I COULD LOAD IT INTO MY TEXTALOUD SOFTWARE AND LISTEN TO IT. I GUESS SOME PEOPLE HAVE NEVER TAKEN A LITERARY COURSE BEFORE WRITING. I CALL THESE a dot dot dot STORY!

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 3 years ago
Wife''s coming out.

Really, this story went from bad to worse quick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Garbage! The warped behavior of two deranged douchebags.Could have been better if hubby just filed for divorce after e-mailing the “evidence” he had to all her family,friends,etc.She’s one sick cookie!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing interesting in this mess.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

I was right! I kinda liked the story. It was creative and ended happily, and had it sexy scenes. I just really thought it was unique and fresh. There were some things that I would have edited out (his underwear monologue, the photographer chick) and I think I would have changed the story from a blackmail tale since it wouldn't matter if someone had a tape to show the neighborhood. That situation would land the perp in jail for a long time and his identity would be his downfall whether by lawful or unlawful means. Yep, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't think I'd ever be able to forgive her for putting those images into my head. Even if she didn't fuck somebody else, the image of her simulating it would remain and be associated with the feeling of betrayal. And the way my brain works, it would never let me forget, so I'd never be able to move past it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous