Biz Trip Brings Out Wife Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, however, I was feeling great relief and just did as she asked. As soon as I was up, I received an even bigger shock than anything else that had happened that evening. The lights went on in the room across the alley and out stepped the woman from the night before, holding up a camera with a telephoto lens, snapping shots of me.

"What the fuck?!" I stammered, half into the phone, half to the woman in the adjacent room.

"Max, ummm...meet Jody," Mariah said quietly, a slight tremor in her voice.

I just stood there, mouth agape for several seconds, until I realized I was being photographed. I jumped backward into my room as Jody lowered the camera.

"Max, may I please clean up and call you back. This yogurt is sticky and is dripping down the front of my dresser. I'm sure you are confused and I'll explain this last little bit."

After all the sweating and puking, and apparently picture taking that had been going on, I too wanted to freshen up. I also wanted some time to think, to let my mind sort what of this made any sense. So I agreed. But I told her I would call her when I was ready, instead of the other way around.

During the break I thought through all of what occurred piece by piece. At first I was combing for any hole in her story. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized what Mariah told me fit. The impossibility of pre-setting the number and depth of props to cover something else became apparent.

Applying Achems razor, her description was the simplest explanation.

When I called back, Mariah answered immediately as if she had the phone in a hip holster.

"I love you. I want you. I love and want you and only you, my love, my man," were her first words, spoken softly but with intent.

"Good start," I said with a half laugh half snort, "But...Jody...what is this?"

After all my thought and consideration, for the moment I was the simple one.

Mariah asked me to go back on the balcony so she could explain. As I emerged, Jody was there, sitting with a big smile smoking a cigarette. The camera was now attached to a laptop sitting on a small table.

I began to speak but had no idea what to say. I heard the words, "will you please tell me what is going on?" escape my lips.

Mariah nervously chuckled, " Uhh...you might want to sit down for this," and I did, staring at Jody across the way, never averting my gaze as Mariah continued what I can only define as the most twisted saga of my life:

"Max, baby, I had a great time last night with you. But it was because you were there with me, at least in my ear and mind. I guess I don't need to tell you I have struggled with sexual things in the past and have never really let you get to, whatever it was you were trying to get to. And this might be hard to understand but I've never let myself get anywhere either.

The thing is, I've begun to feel differently. But I want you to know one thing is the same as ever. I love you and only want to be with you. I don't know if I'm entering my prime late, or if it is something else, but I just feel differently about some things."

"What do you mean?" I asked looking back at the screen seeing Mariah showered and wearing her short bathrobe.

"Well," she went on, "this is complicated so maybe we can talk more about it later. For now lets just say that being with and playing with you isn't on the bottom of my list anymore. And I'm sorry these feelings are so long in coming and I messed tonight up.

I have lived through my relationships fantasizing the men I was with, including you, would see I'm the smartest and coolest person they have ever met and would never leave. I felt I deserved undying love, respect, and loyalty regardless of how I felt, acted, or failed to return those sentiments.

Truth be known, I kind of wanted to be able to treat them...you...like shit. I survived by blaming everything I wasn't happy with on the men in my life while expecting the same people to fix problems only I could fix. I'm sorry I scared you tonight, it never occurred to me that you wouldn't know/"

I cut her off, not caring who heard this blow out like a cannon; "DON'T YOU EVER do anything like that again! I almost had a heart attack and a stroke at the same time. I puked over the railing when I read that fucking email! Why would you do that, how did you do all this?!"

Mariah continued, "After we hung up last night my mind started reeling. I knew whoever was driving by probably couldn't see anything through the trees in the front yard, but it gave me this idea: the idea of giving you what we talked about last night, what you've fantasized about with me before, without actually having to do it.

The thing is Max, I just don't want anybody else. I won't lie to you, I have fantasies about others, but they are, well they aren't real people. When that happens they are usually taking advantage of me and using me in situations I am helpless to prevent, kind of like tonight -- sometimes less complicated, other times even more.

At times you are one of them, but after the things you shared in the past, in my mind there are times you are just watching me being ravished. Sometimes you are controlling it, others you are incapacitated in the situation by force or location. I don't know why being taken is such a common fantasy of women. But more and more when I fantasize about this kind of thing the biggest turn on is the thought that whatever is happening to me is exciting to you...getting you off.

I see now there is more behind the things you shared than were apparent at the time. I probably should have realized that before. But, thinking it was something you wanted I thought about how I could make that kind of fantasy work for you...well, for both of us really. These thoughts are new and honestly very strange to me, but I wanted to see you when that was happening. This morning I made two calls.

The first was to your hotel to get the name of the one next to it. The second was to that hotel to explain I was trying to find someone. I told them I was a clerk at a store and a woman left a bag, she paid in cash so I didn't know her name but she had mentioned where she was staying and that she had a dismal view of an alley from the 14th floor.

It was amazing how the desk clerk snapped into detective mode. That's how I met Jody; they patched me through to her room. I told her who I was and she, unsurprisingly, knew EXACTLY who you were. I told Jody about another thing my mind was turning over last night. I know you like to watch me, and for some reason think I'm the sexiest woman on the planet.

But I've been feeling the same about you. You are so handsome and have an incredible body. Sometimes recently I find myself looking at you and...I don't know how to explain it. You are so calm and accepting - so attractive. Like there's nothing I could say that would cripple you in some way. I look at you and I see this strong, beautiful man. And you are my man.

I've started taking a little time to think about sex, and lately I started thinking about what it would be like to watch you...well...get off I guess -- knowing you were thinking about me. So I asked Jody if she had a camera. Guess what she does for a living?"

This was about the time my ass sucked up the seat cushion underneath it.

"A photographer?" I meekly guessed.

"Yep, and an open minded and easily entertained one at that, if I need remind you. She promised to send the pics to me and then erase them. But don't worry, I'm not stupid.

I looked her up. She is well known for citywide, religious, and historical journal shots. If she were ever tied to porn, it would end her career. But just to make sure, I had her fax me a contract stating she would do as I requested in return for a small payment, with heavy penalty if these ever got out.

After last night, she was quite sympathetic to my request. And look here, the photos just arrived...Jesus, there must be over a hundred pictures...my my."

The reality of Jody photographing me through this ordeal hit me harder than tomahawk missile.

"You're fu fucking kidding me... rr rrrright?" I stammered.

She didn't take long to respond -- "Ask Jody how many photos she took, the answer is 131."

So I asked over the darkened alley, and as Jody called out the same number it was now she with the Cheshire grin spread across her face.

"So what did you pay her?!" I asked sharply.

"Oh god, look at that," Mariah went on. "Baby, I know this didn't work out as I thought it would but try not to be mad, you certainly got hard at first. Wow...God you are big..."

"Just tell me what the fuck you intend to do with those photos and what you are paying her," I said loudly.

After a short pause she started again, "Honey, calm down. These pictures are just for me. And what I am paying is between me and her, it's not your money or anything else. Can you live with that?"

I thought for a second. I really wanted to know. But if I was in fact not the one paying, regardless of my feelings about the services provided, it was not my right to know.

"I can live with that for now, if you swear no one else will see them, but given everything that has happened here I reserve the right to change my mind."

"Fair enough," she answered, continuing,

"So here is the thing, when you get home tomorrow I promise to make this up to you, but the shots before you got pissed off are really hot! Would you ever consider letting me do a little watching of my own?"

I cleared my throat, almost not believing these thoughts were at the forefront of her mind at this point in the conversation.

'What in the world has happened to her?' was an inescapable question echoing in my head.

I looked down at the screen and breathed in my hottest of hot wives bending slightly in front of the computer. Her hand was on the mouse and the light from the screen flickered as she went through one photo after another every few seconds.

"Damn she is a great photographer," she said. "I understand if you are not ready to answer that right now. You can think about it on your way home. I love YOU -- she clicked to another shot - DAMN I LOVE YOU!"

"Mariah," I said into the phone abruptly and with strength in my voice.

She stopped looking at the pictures and back up to the camera. After a second she replied in a hushed, slightly scared voice, "Yes....love?"

"Undo your robe and let me see those big tits." I said in the same way I would order a burger with cheese.

She did so without hesitation and they were delectable. I immediately hardened.

"I will consider your request and let you know. The fact that you went through so much to make this happen is a pleasant surprise, even if the outcome was disastrous for me. You have been very imaginative, but you have also been a very, very naughty wife in the process.

There is a side of me you do not know; and as you suggested earlier about things going on with you, maybe we can discuss that more in the future. But for now, let's just say acting on my creative side isn't at the bottom of my list anymore.

Out of love and respect for you our sex life has been where you wanted it, when you wanted it, and how you wanted it, often followed by complaint by you about one or more of those things.

After the last two nights, your coming out has opened a door. One that I am tempted to walk through as well. My crossing this threshold with you doesn't seem unreasonable. Would you agree?"

Mariah thought for a moment. I know her so well I could feel the trepidation on her end. The fact that I gain pleasure from watching her is but one glimpse she has been exposed to from my bigger side, my darker side. Deep down she knows I am scared of nothing, willing to try nearly anything to escalate her experience, wanting and waiting to release a thirst unquenchable on her body for hours, days, years.

In the silence I turned the question, "Mariah, is this just a time for you to explore yourself, or is this a time for both of us?"

"Oh Max," she replied. "There are just so many things...I... but....this is all my shit...inhibited....it's just easier when you aren't...when I.../"

I guess I could have let her spit out unqualified phrases for another half hour or so, but I stopped her.

"There is no one more afraid of the darkness that has existed between us than me. I have been nothing short of a complete wreck when knocking on this door before. But this is simple and I'll respect whatever answer you give. Is this a time for you to move forward, or for us to?"

Mariah took a deep breath, "US!" she chimed. "I love you! This is a time for us!"

"Very well then my love," I said. "With that I will leave you tonight with one final thought: payback is a bitch. See you tomorrow night."

I closed the phone. As I looked up Jody smiled at me.

I considered asking what my wife was paying her but thought better of it. I thought for a moment and asked instead,

"You still on the clock?"

She answered by stamping out her smoke and picking up her camera, focusing on me.

I stood and slowly undressed turning full circle several times. My cock was standing straight out, so solid I could have hung a half dozen dress shirts on it. I could faintly hear one click after another as I turned my chair towards Jody and sat, pulling up the screen shots of Mariah I had taken earlier. Looking at my sumptuous wife - delicious again, I caressed my length and played with my balls using both hands.

I changed positions, sliding down in my chair, moving my legs apart wide, raising my left arm away from my torso, my cock pointing straight up of its own accord, making sure as much of my body was visible to the camera as possible. As she clicked away I took hold of my large member and began pumping my cock, all too ready for release. After clicking through more shots, seeing my wife acting the perfect slut for me, and only me, my balls began to tighten.

It wasn't until then it actually struck me, I was allowing a virtual stranger to photograph me masturbating to my wife. I have no idea why, but that coupled with the thought of giving these pictures to Mariah escalated some weird sense of lustful submission. I started pulling at myself, my back arching involuntarily. As I got closer I closed my eyes -- something new was mounting within me -- I suddenly had the distinct sense I was floating.

And then it happened. I erupted with a force also foreign, actually crying out at the intense pressure and spasm. The first stream arched several feet in the air and landed across my cheek, lips and chin. Spurt after spurt followed, settling in creamy streams over my chest and belly.

After a minute to regain my breath and composure I asked Jody if she had any suggestions.

"Stand up and come as close as you can," she replied.

As I did so cum started running down my body. I had no idea there was so much on my face until it started dribbling down, over my mouth to my chin, dripping off into the alley below.

"Open your mouth a little," Jody said flatly. She clicked away as I complied.

"Hook your first two fingers in your mouth with your left hand and squeeze the base of your cock with your right," she further instructed.

I wasn't really sure about doing this with cum on my lips -- but it occurred to me that Mariah takes me in her mouth and has recently started swallowing...so why not?

As I tasted the salty sweetness on my fingers I grabbed my still erect cock as Jody told me, squeezing hard. I saw a large drop of cum emerge and sit on the tip for a few moments, then run down and drip into the darkness.

I looked back at Jody and she lowered the camera.

"I think that'll do quite nicely for her," she said. "You want me to send them now?"

"Actually," I decided, "Please send those to me. I have something special in mind. I call it Plan C."

She looked at me inquisitively and after I gave her my email address she kept gazing at me with a pleasant and pleased expression.

"What?" I asked.

"You two are very lucky to have each other. Your relationship is reaching depths and intimacy rarely shared between two people, and I've got a feeling you are just getting started. I would love to know how things go from here."

Well, maybe we'll run into each other again," I said, "stranger things have happened."

She smiled and walked into her room. She turned round to slide the glass door closed. I could barely hear her as the door choked off our connection, "Funny you should say that, might happen sooner than/"

I went in, wiped off, and lay on my bed hands under my head, staring at the white ceiling. I would have a lot to think about, starting right now. But the first thought that came to me was Mariah and this sudden, unexpected change.

"Who the hell are you?" I wondered aloud. "And I would ask you what you've done with my wife... but I'm not sure I really care."

(to be continued under title "Husband Returns Home")

12