All Comments on 'Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 02'

by TallBlondeGretchen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm encouraged...

this was my comment on Chapter 1...

"A little slow

I like it...but it seems a little slow and repetitive...hopefully something will happen in second installment..."

but I'm encouraged with this new installment...

however...I personally feel you need to quickly develop how or why Alexis can pull off being so dominant to the wimpy boss and 7 employees without any protest...you're pushing the limits of credibility...it seems like young Alexis has entered the Twilight Zone of submissive personalities...

I'll try Chapter 3...but Alexis's unchallenged takeover is getting hard to swallow...at least for me...Alexis's character has literally taken over this office of Zombies for several weeks now without a peep from a single one of them...

what gives???????????

still...well written and not nearly as drawn out or repetititive as the first installment...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Also encouraged!

Yes, your story began so slowly that I didn't know where you were going, but I began to enjoy the buildup of the character, which is you, Gretchen. As a gentleman who went thru high schools and colleges that had only 1 out of 40 girls that were black, yet seeing all those white girls sniveling around the few black girls like servants, I enjoyed the story. I can see it picking up a little of that proverbial steam. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shit story

Build up is too slow and at least one person would've voiced their complaint about or said something

GayKatGayKat7 months ago

Viel Gluck Beim Ohrfeigen Von GayKat!

-

Hallo Gretchen! ... Well, what the fuck can we say now?!

Your a very good writer, and for that alone 5-Stars... also your a recommendation, so we think if we just keep reading and not get pissed and leave... it will get better, (Ja, das hoffen wir?)..

-

If any of you know me and Queen Jackie, then I'm sure you know my rules about being hit, or slapped in the face, I don't like it!

The first slap she gets a warning, the second slap and I'll slap her back, but the third slap... then I slap the hell out of that stupid bitch and she becomes my personal toilet,,, yes!

-

There is a lot of less painful ways of becoming a personal toilet... if your a lesbian just ask!

-

The Black Queen šŸ‘©šŸæ and Gay kat šŸ‘©šŸ¼ā€!

šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹ šŸ’‹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous