Black Alexis Dominates White Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up." she snapped. "You're lucky that I don't call the newspapers."

I thought that being quiet for now would be the best thing to do. I kept wondering if I was in some sort of trouble with the I.R.S., or anyone else. I just didn't know.

My reddened face was stinging from her fierce slaps. It occurred to me that I may have made some accounting mistakes during these past 2 years. I really had no idea if I had, or not?

Alexis then began to speak, once again.

"You see that PNL report on my desk?" she asked.

"P-P and what?" I answered.

She laughed, evilly.

"It figures. Typical dumb, white bitch." she said, under her breath.

She suddenly became more serious.

"We're going to go over that, line by line, item by item, and we're not going to stop until I go through every step of these past 2 years." she directed.

I was more puzzled.

"W-Well, sure Alexis. Okay. I guess we can go over it on Monday?" I said.

My comment infuriated her.

The black teen slapped my face again. It was the loudest and harshest slap yet.

I stood there and began to cry.

"Please. Please don't hit me anymore, Alexis. Please? I don't know what I did wrong." I groveled.

Part of me was just trying to pacify her, since she brought in the only account we had in two years. The other part of me was just plain terrified.

The young black woman seemed thoroughly amused by my pleading and begging.

Her stern, yet gorgeous face was making me feel so incompetent and incomplete. It was as if she knew everything about my failures and was holding something over me?

"Tonight." she snapped.

"We'll be going over these reports starting tonight." she ordered.

I didn't know what else to say.

At the time, I just wanted to run out of my office and never be seen again. But, I was anchored there by my fear.

I continued standing there as Alexis poked her head out of my office and called for Beth. It was just past 4 in the afternoon this Friday as Beth scurried in.

"Beth, tell the others to close out their tasks and come in for their checks. We're finished for the week." Alexis ordered.

"Yes, Miss Barron." Beth replied, humbled and saddened from the humiliation she felt.

At this time, I did know that my staff of seven white women had been working 12 hour days the entire week, including the previous Saturday. They all seemed drained and intimidated.

Within a few moments, all 7 of the older white women stood in line outside of my office. All with their heads downwards looking to the floor and dressed in their new outfits, which seemed more like a dress code or a uniform now.

They each stepped in with their eyes unable to look upward.

One by one, I watched as they approached my desk where Alexis Barron now sat. She began handing out their payroll checks, in the same manner that I used to.

"Thank you, Miss Barron. Will there be anything else?" they each asked, one by one, as they accepted their checks from Alexis.

The response from Alexis to all of them was the same - all but one woman.

That last woman was Cindy.

"Make me a fresh pot of coffee and bring me a cup. It's going to be a long night." she ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am. Right away." Cindy answered.

Alexis stepped out of my office. Seconds later, she was rolling in one of the other desk chairs from the outside office. They were very large, comfortable chairs with high cushioned backs. This chair was not as prestigious as my desk chair was, but very close.

Alexis simply rolled one of those chairs to the side of my desk chair, behind my desk, then locked it into a stationary position next to her chair.

"Sit." she simply ordered.

I looked at the younger black woman in a confused manner.

"I said sit!" she repeated.

Tentatively, I walked over to the oversized desk chair and sat down. Alexis was still standing and pacing around the office while waiting for Cindy to return.

I sat there, in anguish, and just waited. My reddened face still burned from her harsh slaps. I didn't know what to expect but the thought of calling the police entered my mind.

Minutes later, Cindy walked in with a cup of coffee for Alexis. Delicately, she placed it upon my desk as if it were now Alexis Barron's desk. She also placed a carafe of the remaining coffee off to the side.

"Will that be all, Miss Barron?" Cindy asked.

"No." Alexis answered.

"Pick up the dry cleaning at Finch's Dry Cleaning Service, on Eighth Street, it's under my name." Alexis ordered.

"Bring it to her house Saturday morning and leave it on the hook outside the front door." she directed, referring to me.

"M-My house?" I thought. "Why there?"

I didn't know why she would say something like that. I thought maybe she was being sarcastic, or trying to scare me even more?

I had no idea.

"Yes, Ma'am." Cindy answered, as she departed for the night.

This left Alexis Barron and I alone now.

I was shaking so much that I could hardly stand it. I was so afraid of what was about to come next. A good part of me was thinking that she had found something that I did that was illegal.

"What was it that I did wrong?" I asked myself.

"What could it possibly be?" I wondered.

"Was this some sort of threat, or a test?" I pondered.

Nevertheless, this 18 year old black woman was completely humiliating me and I kept trying to think of ways to get away from her.

End, chapter two.

12