Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We climbed back into the pontoon and I threw her one of the towels we kept stashed under one of the benches and we briskly wiped ourselves off. I also pulled the cushions off the seats and threw them on the deck. We both flopped down on them and covered ourselves with the towels.

She lay with her head on my shoulder idly playing with my chest hair and tracing my stomach muscles with her fingertips as I gazed up at the stars, stroking her damp hair and feeling like all was well with the world.

Suddenly I had a disturbing thought. I hesitated for a moment but finally said, "Casey, I didn't even think. Should I have used a condom?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "Thanks Ken. But I'm on the pill. But to be honest, the way I feel about you, I would gladly give Samantha what she says she wants most."

Puzzled I said, "What's that?"

"A baby brother." She said quietly.

Amazed I said. "She told you about that?"

"Um, hum." And she went back to running her fingertips down my stomach until she came to my limp cock.

She fondled me gently until finally I said jokingly, "I don't think you are going to get much out of him for awhile."

"We'll just see about that." She said impishly as she pushed the towel off me and started kissing me down my stomach until she engulfed the head of my cock in her warm mouth and slowly started sucking.

My head fell back and I groaned as she continued to nibble and suck until I was standing tall and proud once again. I couldn't remember a time I had ever recovered so quickly. As soon as Casey was satisfied I was more then ready, she sat up and swung her leg over my body. Holding my cock in one hand she slowly impaled herself on it. She looked at me with narrowed eyes and gasped as she finally bottomed out.

"I didn't think you could get any deeper than you were before, but I was wrong." She whispered.

She immediately started rocking back and forth as I ran my hands up her slim waist and cupped her breasts in my hands and tweaked her hardened nipples. I gazed in wonder as this beautiful woman rode me. The look of desire and lust on her face was unmistakable. Her whispered chant of 'oh, oh, oh' rose into a crescendo until she shuddered and threw herself down on my chest and glued her lips to mine as she thrust her tongue into my mouth.

I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her over onto her back without dislodging myself. I ran my hands under her knees and lifted, rolling her hips up and throwing her legs over my head. I started slamming my cock into her as hard as I could. "Oh God, Ken, do me, do me, love me, fuck me forever!" She babbled continuously until with an unintelligible shout I thrust into her one last time and held her hard against me as I came. As I did she started shaking uncontrollably and tears ran down her face and she gave a little scream and suddenly lay still.

For the longest time we lay unmoving, unthinking. Finally I pulled back and rolled her limply on her side and spooned up against her with my arms around hers and my mouth and nose up against the warm skin of her back. There was nothing else to say, our bodies had said it all. We both dozed off for awhile. When I came to and looked at my watch it was almost midnight.

"Casey, Casey, wake up!" I said gently.

"Hmmm?" She responded as she slowly wiggled her butt up against my groin.

"It's almost midnight. I think it's time to get back."

"If you say so." She said sleepily.

We slowly untangled ourselves and got dressed. I took in the anchor, cranked up the motor and pointed the bow back toward our side of the lake. We silently held hands as we glided through the still water with the Milky Way strung across the dark sky. Only letting go when we had to tie up the boat.

I kissed her good night at her door still without words. As if we were both afraid if we said too much the spell would be broken. As I crawled into bed that night I knew that as much as I had loved before this was so much more.

The next day was Saturday. Casey's mom, dad and brother had arrived at the house for the weekend while we were out the night before. She was going to be tied up with them most of the day so we didn't get a chance to see each other. Sunday rolled around and Sam was off the wall in anticipation of seeing her mother. On the other hand I was in a funk wondering how the visitation was going to shake out.

Just before two I heard a car pull up and after a few minutes heard Jack yelling 'Hello?' into the house. I went to the back door and Jack was standing there with a middle aged woman I had never seen before.

"Ken this is Mrs. Christianson. She is from the Friend of the Court for Traverse County. She will supervise the visitation."

I said hello and we shook hands. Mrs. Christianson explained her role was to observe and report on the visitation. And insure that it occurred in a safe and healthy environment. She would report any observations she had to me and the court.

I just nodded and assured her I didn't think there would be any problems. Jack said Donna felt better about waiting in the car and Brenda was with her. They planned to take Sam over to the county park and have a picnic. Afterwards they would drop Sam back off and drive back home. I just nodded and told them I would get Sam. I walked out on the front deck and yelled down to lake. "Sam, Sam! Grandpa Jack is here!"

Sam's head whipped around from where she was playing in the sand with mom and came running up the walk to the house. "Gran'pa Jack, Gran'pa Jack, is mommy here? Is she?"

"She sure is Sam. She's out in the car with Grandma." Jack said.

We slowly followed Sam as she ran out the back door and watched. We could just see the side of the car around the edge of the garage about thirty feet away. I saw Donna get out of the car and kneel down to catch Sam as she flew into her arms yelling 'Mommy!' Donna grabbed her and stood up in one motion with Sam's arms tight around her neck and her legs around her waist squeezing for all she was worth.

Donna looked at me across the distance and I could see the glint of tears in her eyes. It looked like she mouthed the words 'Thank you' to me. I could feel my eyes burning and I turned away and said to Jack and Mrs. Christianson. "You all have a good visit and I'll see you around six."

They nodded and headed over to the car to leave. I went back into the house where dad and mom had come back up from the lake. I felt incomplete and anxious about Sam leaving. Mom and dad assured me that there was no reason to worry. Sam would be back and everything would be okay. I just nodded and stared out the window.

"Thought you'd like to know we are invited over to barbecue with Harvey, Casey, her parents and Jason this afternoon. I figured seeing Casey would cheer you up." Mom said.

I smiled at her and said "Thanks mom that would be great."

Later when we walked over to Harvey's patio to meet everyone, Casey came over to me, took my hand and gave me a kiss on the lips. I looked up at everyone staring and grinning at us. "What?" I said my face reddening.

"Looks like someone came to their senses this week. Where was I when that happened?" Harvey chortled. And Casey's mom and dad laughed with him.

"Grandpa, Mom, Dad! Now be nice or we will go out on the boat and leave you." Casey said sternly.

"Here you two, have a beer and relax." Harvey said unabashedly.

Everyone laughed and we settled down to enjoy the food and a couple of beers. It took my mind off Sam but Casey could tell I was bothered. Later as it got close to six I excused myself and went back to our house to wait. I heard the car pull up and was waiting by the door when Jack and Mrs. Christianson walked up. I stepped out the door and I could see Donna standing back by the car holding Sam in her arms talking quietly.

"Mr. Colville, Mrs. Colville had a wonderful visit with her daughter. It was affectionate and loving. I observed nothing untoward or any attitudes or behaviors to be concerned about. It was obvious they both missed each other tremendously and I will recommend to the court that the visits be allowed to continue." Mrs. Christianson said.

I nodded. "I understand and thank you." I said somewhat relieved.

"Thanks Ken, seeing Sam will help Donna a lot." Jack said.

"Sure Jack. When do you want to schedule the next visit?" I asked.

Jack looked uncomfortable for a moment. "Well Ken, we're not sure. You see, having Mrs. Christianson supervising is expensive. And with all her legal expenses Donna doesn't have much money and she hasn't found another job yet. And we have been helping her as much as we can afford to." He said.

"Oh? I'm sorry. I never gave that much thought." I said.

I looked back at Donna and Sam. Talking, smiling and totally engrossed in each other. Lost in thought I forgot about Jack and Mrs. Christianson until Jack cleared his throat and said, "Well Ken, I guess we'll get going now."

Making a quick decision, I said "Wait Jack. Mrs. Christianson, would you have any objection if I had my lawyer drop the stipulation from the custody agreement for formal supervision? I mean, I would be totally comfortable if Jack and Brenda would assume responsibility for being present during any visitations."

"No objections whatsoever." She said.

"Are you willing to do that Jack?" I said.

"Of course Ken! And thanks, that would help a lot." Jack said with a big smile on his face and shook my hand enthusiastically.

"I'll call him tomorrow and have it done."

With that the two of them went back to the car. Donna gave Sam one last hug and kiss and set her down. Sam came running down the walk. "Daddy, Daddy! Mommy gave me a new Barbie. She has a bathing suit so I can play with her by the water." And she held up her latest acquisition for my approval. I made all the appropriate comments and held her hand as she turned and waved goodbye to Donna, Jack and Brenda.

A few days later Jack called again. He thanked me profusely for lifting the supervision and said that they would like to return on Friday afternoon. I said that would be fine with me. I no longer felt that I needed to be there when they picked up Sam.

Jack hesitated a moment then said slowly, "Ken, I know you refused this in the past, but Donna would like to talk to you. It's important. Her counselor says in order for her to get healthy she needs to confront those she hurt."

My first reaction was anger and I started to automatically say 'no'. But then I remembered mom's comment that I would have to talk to her eventually. And then I thought of Casey. I knew I would have to put this behind me to go forward with my life. And I thought I knew where I wanted my life to go.

I let my breath out slowly and said, "Okay Jack. What did you have in mind?"

"We thought we would spend the night at the Doherty Hotel Friday night after her visitation with Sam. Donna was hoping you might meet her in the hotel restaurant for dinner maybe." He said hopefully.

"Okay, I get home from work around five, five thirty. I can meet her at seven. Will that work?"

Jack sighed, "Yeah, thanks Ken."

I hung up the phone, trying not to let the feeling of dread overwhelm me. That night as I sat in the swing with my arm around Casey I was hesitant to tell her I was meeting with Donna. I finally blurted it out. She accepted it calmly but I could tell that it disturbed her.

She assured me without much conviction that she was okay with it. After some discussion she went home earlier than she usually did. I decided to go to bed and try to forget about it.

On Friday I got home from work and Sam was already back from seeing Donna. While Mom looked on, she sat on my lap and happily told me all about it. Finally when she was done she said, "Can I go next door and play with Casey now?"

I said, "Sure."

Mom commented, "Sam and Donna reconnected in a hurry, didn't they?"

I just nodded. Mom hesitated for a moment and they said, "Is this bothering Casey? Your meeting with Donna, I mean. She has been real quiet the last couple of days."

"I think she is uncertain about me. After all, I was married to Donna for nearly six years. I think she is afraid Donna is going to get back into my life, through Sam at least." I said sadly.

"Well, it's something you've got to figure out. You and Donna will have to have a relationship until Sam grows up that's for certain."

I just grunted and went into my room to change clothes.

I pulled into the Doherty parking lot a few minutes to seven. I walked into the lobby and saw Donna standing by the entrance to the restaurant. She watched me walk towards her without expression. As I got close I said, "Hello, Donna. You look well."

"Thanks Ken. I know I look better than I did a month ago anyway. But you are the one who looks good. The tan suits you and your face is leaner. It makes you look more mature." She said as she studied my face.

"Yeah well, I spend a lot of time outdoors on the job and on the lake too." I said uncomfortably. In truth, Donna looked thin, too thin. She was pale and I could see the start of crow's feet around her eyes. Her clothes, hair and makeup were done meticulously. And it was obvious she was trying to keep herself composed.

"Shall we take a table?" I asked.

"Sure, I made a reservation for us." She said nervously. We didn't say anything else until we were seated and the waitress had put menus in front of us.

We talked about Sam and my new job for a bit while we placed our order. I ordered a salad and coffee as my appetite had all but disappeared. Donna seemed similarly afflicted and ordered soup and salad with hot tea. As we talked I could see Donna slowly relax as she realized I wasn't going to verbally attack her.

After we had seemingly exhausted our small talk, Donna cleared her throat and said in a low voice while studying the table service. "Ken I want to thank you. Thank you for several things I guess. Thanks for lifting the supervision for seeing Sam. And thanks for giving the money to dad for my bail. I have been such a burden to him and mom. I know I can never repay them or you. But most of all, thanks for taking care of Samantha. At least she has had one parent who was looking out for her."

Feeling uncomfortable I tried to change the subject, "What are your plans now, Donna?"

Without answering the question she went on, "I know Dad told you I have been in psychological counseling for awhile now. I completed my substance abuse program and I have been doing my community service in a women and children's abuse shelter as part of my sentence. I also went back to attending our old church and have been doing some counseling with one of the pastor's there."

She looked up at me for the first time since we sat down. "It's important to me for you to know how much I've changed."

I nodded, waiting for her to continue.

"The last thing you asked me when you left me at the jail was, 'why?'. My therapist says in order to move on I have to answer that question. I guess there isn't any definitive answer. It was a combination of drugs and alcohol, and something wrong with me. All I can do is explain how it happened and hope you can forgive me."

Tears were running down her cheeks and she was wiping her eyes with her handkerchief.

"Donna, you don't have to explain anything. It's in the past now." I said.

"No, I do need to explain. Damn, damn, I promised myself I wouldn't do this." She said as she composed herself.

Our food came and we both sat silently as we picked at it. Eventually we both put it aside and just sat with our coffee and tea. Donna sat with a look of sadness on her face looking out the window. Finally she turned to me and said. "Please let me get this over with, okay?"

"After our big fight about my going out with Connie that first time I felt everything was okay between us. But then Connie started calling every couple of days wanting to do it again. I kept telling her 'no' but she kept at me, telling me that I deserved some time to myself. After all I was the one stuck home with Sam every night. After a couple of weeks she started stopping by the house after Sam had gone to bed.

I would open a bottle of wine and we would talk. She would talk about going out to the clubs, the music and dancing and the men she met. She made it sound like so much fun. The second time she was over she lit up a joint and tried to get me a take a hit but I wouldn't. The next time she was over she lit one up again and this time I didn't say no."

She sighed. "You were deep into your studies trying to finish your degree and still working six nights a week. We weren't spending much time together between my schedule and yours. When you did have time it seemed that Sam was more important to you than me. I convinced myself, with Connie's help that you were ignoring me and I deserved some time for myself.

Every time Connie came over we would have a couple of glasses of wine and get stoned. The next time she suggested we go out I said yes. That next Friday we went out to the 'Bus Stop.' A tableful of black guys was sitting next to us and one of them came over as we sat down. It was James. He and Connie had dated off and on, something I didn't find out about until later.

I also found out later that Connie had called him and told him we were going to be there. James introduced Curtis to us and the four of us sat together. We danced, talked and had a few drinks and it was fun. Curtis and James were attractive, funny and good dancers. But nothing else happened and we went home.

The next Friday we went out to the 'Bus Stop' we met up with James and Curtis again. After a couple of hours James suggested we go over to the 'Black & Tan' for some real music. I was reluctant at first but I had had a few glasses of wine and a joint and they convinced me it would be okay. Connie and I drew a lot of attention that night. I realized later that Curtis was starting to act kind of possessive.

He had his arm around me, held my hand, made sure I only danced with him, and kind of kept the rest of the guys away. James and Connie went out to the car for awhile. Later when they came back Connie face was all flushed and she giggled constantly. She whispered to me that they had smoked a joint and she and James had sex in the back seat. For the first time I had some doubts about what I was doing there.

Later, when Connie took me home I told her I wasn't sure I should be doing this. She assured me it just good fun and I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to do. She repeated that to me a couple of times during that week when she stopped by. By this time I was looking forward to the relaxing buzz the marijuana was giving me.

The next time we were going to go out, Connie said James and Curtis wanted us to meet them at the Black & Tan. Since we had been there before I went along with it. The guys met us at the door and escorted us through the crowd. Connie and I had smoked a joint on the way over and after a few glasses of wine I was feeling no pain. Curtis asked me if I wanted to go out to his car and smoke a joint. I was too far gone to realize the danger and I said sure.

We sat in the back seat listening to the radio, smoking and talking. When we finished the joint I laid my head back against the seat and closed my eyes as the world spun in circles around me. I suddenly realized that Curtis had his hand up under my skirt and his tongue in my mouth.

As his fingers found my pussy I forgot everything except how good it felt. The next thing I remember I was flat on my back with my panties off and Curtis fucking me and I was fucking him back. I found out that for me marijuana and sex went together like milk and cookies."

She stopped talking and sat there with a look of pain on her face. "After that I was hooked. I was living two lives. My life with you and Sam was nice and safe. You loved me, and made love to me. The other life was wild, crazy, dangerous and oh so hot. Curtis just wanted to fuck me and he did.