All Comments on 'Black Cab Ride Home'

by lessta

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
foxy5foxy5over 6 years ago
Love it

Love stories like this, got me soaking wet x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don’t condone rape either

But I like that he found out her weakness and is able to get what he wants. She sounds hot and she’ll be hooked on a big black dick in no time. I can imagine her on her hands and knees as he takes her ass and makes her cum again and again. She can be taken deeper and deeper till she goes to meet him and is shared. She loves being controlled and taken advantage of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

Always wanted to have a Blackman do that to my wife. She gives hints she likes to be overcome and cums good when we play but refuses to even think about it being a black man.

I love how he manipulates her alittle at a time into doing what he wants. Bringing her down and proving she has a weakness that blackmen can use and make her accept it. The thought of my wife struggling against him and her own weakness as he out smarts her and gently violates her as she weakens get me hard everytime. I would love to be able to watch without them knowing, seeing her turned into a bbc slut. Crying as she cum over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Love the idea of a sexy white woman being manipulated by a Blackman and feeling helpless allowing him to use her as a play thing. To sacred and confused she is pulled deeper and deeper when he finds out how excited she gets being “forced”. Once he realizes her weakness he stretches her forcing his bigger black dick in her easily and humiliates her when she cums for him. She loves be forced to humiliate herself.

That my favorite thing to see. Love to see my wife in that position.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She loves being nasty, all she needs is a man to manipulate her into the situation she can’t get out of. To bad he didn’t have any friends so they could pass her around and everytime she would cum it would make them stronger and her weaker. Let her know that pictures will be passed around her neighborhood of her topless sucking a blackcock unless she agrees to me with them. Telling her they plan on all of them making sure she becomes addicted to serving them and she has no choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous