Black Canary: The Warlord's Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The villagers danced and marched around her in the now crowded room, the candles flickered and the incense filled her nostrils.... and the howling, haunting call continued.

"OwwwOOwwwwowwwww..... oow ooww wooooooooo".

And the drums played on. Dumm dee dumm dummm dee deed dumm.......

Black Canary closed her lovely eyes and her body began to sway with the rythm of the drums and the villager's song. She had never felt anything so incredibly rapturous right down to her most private parts.

Some women, with faces painted like skeletons and grass and cloth costumes brought her a trey of spiced meat, steaming and sizzling from being freshly cooked. They took pieces of the meat and pushed them into Dinah's mouth for her to eat. At first, she resisted but then the women ignored her and doubled their efforts to have her eat. The meat tasted heavenly in her mouth, and she tried to chew despite her raging libido.

She wondered what kind of animal this was.... she thought about the gorilla laid out in the sun.... and it almost made her queasy. But then she comforted herself in the knowledge that protein is protein and she swallowed. Surprisingly, her tummy loved it, and it left a meaty, fleshy aftertaste on her tongue.

"Ooowwwooooowwwoo.....wooowoooowooo..." Howled the unseen beast.

Through dizzy, glazed eyes Dinah watched the people dance around her, the candles and torches blazed and she listened to the drums and the howling. The women stuffed more meats in her mouth and then brought her a jug of liquid. She needed the drink and willingly accepted it, despite the fact that the contents could not be seen through the jug's exterior. It was rancid and shocking, and she tried to push it away and grimaced at its horrible taste.

But the women insisted once again and all she could do was allow some of it to pour out of her mouth and down the sides as they forced her to drink. She held her hands up in protest and squeezed her eyes shut, and tried to pull away, but it did her no good to resist the women.

"Gak! Please,......(cough, cough) .... that stuff is like formaldehyde....!!!!" She protested as they forced more into her mouth and into her gullet. There were hands all around her, some held her arms by the wrists and others had their fingers dug deep into her hair in order to hold her in place as the purification medicines were forcefully administered. All the while her raging libido grew more and more ferocious.

Dizzy and weakened by her ordeal, Dinah's limbs became languid and she she began to sink in the oil of the pot as her legs could no longer sustain her. The villagers noticed this and moved her to the edge of the pot where she was lifted to sit upon its rim. She then was lowered backwards onto a mass of awaiting hands and arms that then lifted her above them.

Raised high in the air, her back arched in accommodating fashion and her breasts, swollen and pointed with hard eraser shaped nipples, reached forward into the smoky air above. She slowly writhed as her head fell backwards and her hair dragged over the villagers beneath her naked, helpless form. There was a strange breathing in her ears... an in and out..... in and out..... that sounded like someone taking big gulps of air in long, sensuous draws.

And as they moved her over to a pre-arranged altar that was surrounded by dozens of colored candles, the drums played on. Dumm dee dumm dumm dee dee dumm dumm.

And the unseen animal howled. Oooowwww wwwwoooooo wwwoooooo...

There was an added musical chiming now within the cacophony of sound that seemed to be inside her very head now. "ta-tiiiiiing..... ta-tiiiiiiiing...." Went the chiming.

The crowd bearing her body lowered her once again onto the stone table and for the first time she felt the oils rolling off of her flushed and warmed skin and draining over the table top. "MMMMmmmm." She hummed and arched her back in response to the waves of pleasure now taking their full ownership of the heroine's mind and body.

Deep in her womanhood there was the building of an orgasm that now no longer held itself in place, building and building, stronger and stronger. The villagers poured more warmed oil on her delightfully flat tummy, and then followed that with dozens of black skinned hands massaging and groping and feeling her creamy white, shining with oil legs, swollen breasts, ripped stomach and even her private labial region.

Black Canary's eyes went wide with the realization that she was about to explode in multiple orgasms. Two pairs of dark hands brought a beaded collar, colored in bands of black, red and green; and fastened it around her muscled throat. "OOOhhhh oohhhhh...." Black Canary groaned while writhing in unbelievable sexual ecstacy.

And the animal howled. "OOOOowww wwwwoooooo..... oowwwww woooooo...."

Called by the siren song, Dinah found herself joining the animal as she signaled her desire for release. "OOOoowwww......wwwwwwwoooooooo..... " She moaned and howled in unison with the beast. As she did this over and over, despite the prying, groping hands of the villagers who worked the magical oils into her skin from her head to her curling toes, she arched her back and lifted her knees and grabbed onto the sides of the stone table with her hands. She looked toward the ceiling with wide, unseeing eyes and her chest heaved in lascivious, lust filled undulations. Her legs parted as though to receive a lover and more dark skinned hands began to stroke her swollen, delicate sex. Fingers were inserted. Entrances and exits were violated.

And the drums beat on...... dumm dee dumm duumm...

and the heavy breathing in her ears became more pronounced....UUhhhh....ooohhhhhh...UUhhhhh....ohhhhhhh

And the chimes echoed in the chamber...... ta-tiiiiiing ta-tiiiiiiing tinnggggggggggg

and the villagers sang low and lustfully...... taakaaaa.... noo mmmmooooooo daaaannn takkaaaaa......

And Dinah felt a maelstrom of fire and brimstone begin to release down deep in her inner being, roiling and churning and demanding to be freed. "OOOohhhh..... OOOowwwww.... wwooooo... " She howled at the top of her lungs..... forgetting just who she was, where she was and why she was there...... her only thoughts now were to open the flood gates of lust and sin that had been held back deeply within her inner body and mind.

""OOOOOOOOhhhhhhh OOOOWWWWWW...... OOOwwwwwwoooooooOOOOOO!" She groaned and twisted and sounded off with all the force her lungs could produce.

And then it happened.

Wave after crashing wave of orgasmic energy came flooding down her chamber of love in torrents of gushing, rushing, exploding, cascading sexual energy. And as she came over and over she grabbed hold of the arms around her and bounced and jerked upon the stone table in and epileptic fashion. Only this time.... the howl she released was her ear splitting Canary yell.

"EEEEEEEEEAAAAAEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The villagers screamed as a group and collapsed to the ground holding their ears. The ceiling blasted out into the sky in shards and splinters. The walls blew away and exploded against nearby huts, which themselves then collapsed in domino repetition. The candles went out all at once and were also taken away by a wave of sound which swept them quickly away with the walls as they evaporated. The World War II era cities of Nagasaki and Hiroshima would have recognized the effects of Black Canary's yell all too easily.

And then, amidst the rubble and quiet that replaced the wild, venereal ceremony that had exploded all around the village city...... there was silence. A silence unheard in the jungle since before the age of man. Not a bird, not an insect, not a rippling river could be heard.

Though she lay comatose and unaware upon the stone altar now drenched in her sexual fluids, Black Canary had indeed silenced Warlord Voodoo's jungle.

*******

It had been an exciting trip to Chicago, with airports new and unseen, and cityscapes only previously viewed online or in magazines and movies. The late year trip during December had been an exciting time as well, the city of Chicago had been trimmed in holiday festive decoration and had an added excitement in the air with the promise of snow.

Dinah and the whole cheerleading team had joined the football team, after their final city championship, in a trip to take on the best team in Chicago in a bowl game that was held every year after the high school season had ended. Dinah was, of course, excited to get away on a free trip to Chicago, but mostly she was secretly aware that Mr. Goliath Washington would be in attendance.

It had been two months since she had last seen him and despite her reasonable resistance, she had indeed called the famous cheerleader coach to make contact. Arrangements had been made and meetings scheduled and now all three of the principles would meet, discuss and also attend the upcoming game. Dinah wasn't sure just why she had given in, she knew it wasn't responsible to make plans with professional people and then back out afterward, wasting their time and money..... but she felt that might indeed have to be the future scenario. Goalie would be there, though, and in an uncharacteristically immature move, she had forged ahead with the prospect of seeing him one more time.

While settling down into her hotel room which she shared with two other girls, Goalie had called her on her cell phone. "Dinah? Hey, Girl! You really made it!"

"Hi, Goalie!" She responded blushing and moving into the bathroom for some privacy so she could talk without interruption. "I can't believe I am in Chicago!"

"A great town, huh? Are you excited about the game.... meeting Ms. Tryon?"

"I am! I am!" She said with restrained enthusiasm. "This is so great!"

"Now, before I forget...." He said with a pause. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"

Dinah had sat down on the toilet seat to chat with Goalie and when he had said that, she twisted and ground her butt into the seat cover. "Hee heee heee!" She giggled. "Thank's Goalie! I can't believe I am nineteen! I am nineteen!!! AAAHHH!" She laughed out.

"Well," he told her.... "I know just what a birthday girl needs...." He said and then waited for her response.

"Hmmmm.... What's that, Mr. Washington?" She asked curling a strand of her hair with one finger.

"Well, how about a birthday dinner to celebrate?" He asked confidently.

She almost squealed when she heard his suggestion but then chose a more careful and responsible route which left her half disappointed to have to relay to him. "OOhhh.. Goalie... I don't know, it sounds so great.... but I'm not even out of high school yet... I mean, I am legal ...yeah, but.... your career.... and there are a lot of people here from my school.... if they saw us..."

"Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm." He hummed in response. "Yeah.... you're a smart girl. For sure. It's too bad you couldn't use some type of disguise for us to make it happen.....y'know since you're a superhero and all..." he chuckled, not really expecting to get a response but instead hoping to agree with her premise with a light hearted tone.

Goalie waited for her to laugh at his reference to the conversation they had some time ago, but the phone was silent. "Uh... Dinah? You there girl? I was only joking...."

After a long moment she asked in a quiet, secretive whisper. "What kind of disguise?"

He chuckled. "No... no... I was joking..... you're right, it's inappropriate..I'm sorry I brought it up."

She pushed out a pouting bottom lip and whispered, ".....Goal-eeeeeeee...."

"I'll send you some flowers.... you like flowers...."

"Flowers are nice....." She nodded with a low whisper. "But they are not time spent with someone."

"Dinah...." He began apologetically. "I know what you...."

"A blonde wig......" She interrupted with. "A blonde wig and an evening dress. You'd be surprised how blonde hair can make a brunette look different.... and an evening dress makes you look older...." She told him, fully conscious that the wheels had come off of her reserve.

"Uhhhh...." He paused and hummed in a loss for words.

".......Please.....Goalie ....." She asked in a small voice.

"Girl, you are nothing but trouble. Where are you going to get a blonde wig and an evening dress?" He asked while shaking his head in amazement at his own reflection in the mirror in his bedroom.

"I'm a high school student with a $200 dollar line of credit co-signed by my parents." She said flatly.

".....You're right. Stupid question. My bad......" He told her in resignation.

"It's okayyyyy...." She whispered into the phone with a kitten-ish voice.

Goalie Washington then made arrangements with a local department store and a five star restaurant to deliver on the birthday promise to Dinah that he now regretted. She made arrangements with her suite mates to stay in the room watching movies all night and to tell anyone who asked that she had been there too. At 8:00pm on the Thursday before the big game, Dinah walked into the Chateau de Charlene dressed in a sequined, strapless blue evening gown that fit her like it was painted on, and on her head was a well fitting, and very convincing, long blond wig with a tasteful adult hair-doo.

She said to the Maitre' de, "I'm Mrs. Goalie Washington."

"But of course, Mrs. Washington. Your husband has already arrived. Please follow me." The prim older man in the tuxedo greeted her, and then lead her to the table where Goalie sat waiting.

He had been interrogating himself for a few hours now as to what kind of craziness was going on in his head concerning his plans for the evening. It would never work. He was a dead man professionally, and there was nothing he could do about it. Yes, Dinah was legal, but she was still in high school. And he had a lady back in St. Louis. A lady he very much cared about. How could he ever explain this to her.... or anyone for that matter?

He sat mumbling to himself over self recriminations, trying to down a glass of red wine, until Dinah made her way to the table. When he saw her, all decked out as an adult and hardly recognizable, he almost choked.

"Monsuir," the waiter began. "Mrs. Washington has arrived." He told Goalie, as he presented Dinah to him at the table and held out her chair for her.

"Oh, sweetheart I have missed you." She said leaning in to hug him and peck him on the cheek. He was stunned and speechless, but Dinah loved the cologne he was wearing.... just for her.

She took her seat and the waiter was directed to bring her some wine. "I would love some!" She exclaimed.

Goalie shook his head 'no' in silent warning, and when the men had left the table he leaned in and said, "Dinah, you can't drink. You're ....."

"Mrs. Goalie Washington..... and quite convincing if I do say so myself." She said with a naughty smile.

"Okay....okay..." he told her while holding up his hands in resignation. "I hope you enjoy this little silly masquerade for your birthday." He then smiled at her and tried to calm his stomach.

"By the way..." She mused slyly. "The dress is beautiful...."

He nodded. After a long beat he added, despite his better judgment, "So are you."

They had dinner without incident, and then went for a walk in the nearby court center overlooking some part of the nearby river, a place called the 'Moonwalk'. Dinah hung onto her handsome man's arm for most of the night. Goalie had to admit to himself too, that he really liked Dinah, no matter her age, and his defensiveness sailed away with the slowly passing river.

Rodney Jackson proved himself a mighty force on the next night as the Warriors defeated the opposing team from St. Louis 55-17. His picture would be all over the newspapers the next day holding up his trophy for the bowl in one hand and his other arm around his pretty Irish girlfriend who was joyfully hanging on his neck.

Dinah was joyfully aware of Goalie sitting three rows back from the cheerleader's position on the field along with Ms. Tryon from Dallas, Texas. She was there to see the magic she had been told about. Dinah put everything she had into her routines, even throwing in some martial arts moves here and there to accent the performance. The entire time she was quite aware that she didn't do it for Ms. Tryon, but for Goalie. She was now at the point where she would do practically anything for him.

Saturday morning they all met over breakfast before everyone was about to leave for their own home towns around noon, and fortunately the stunning Ms. Pamela Tryon was herself a classy, well-to-do BLONDE. That way, if anyone asked Goalie Washington: Who was that blonde that you were with in Chicago?, he had an easy, ready made.... and truthful answer.

But in Goalie's heart of hearts, he knew he had been skating on thin ice with his flirtations with Dinah. He had enjoyed the game, and the flirting with disaster, but he had also truly come to like the girl, in a dangerous way. Friday night he had decided that it was time to go his own way again, make a clean break of the association and keep things wholly professional. He would say goodbye for the last time, he just wouldn't let Dinah know that was what was happening. Eventually, life would simply separate them as time and distance took their toll.

Flight 756 was docked at terminal 14, headed from Chicago to St. Louis and Goalie sat in a mostly empty passenger waiting area for the flight boarding to be announced. He chatted away on his cell phone and held his jacket while keeping an eye on his travel bag. He looked up while chatting and noticed young Dinah slowly and shyly making her way to him from the walkway area.

She had a big smile on her face for him, and held her jacket in front of her in her hands. Her white, cashmere sweater made her already nubile bosom look even more impressive and enticing, and her fresh, young face was exposed due to the blue band that held her curly, wavy black hair toward the back of her head. He saw her and smiled back, and then signed off from his phone.

"The cheerleaders flight is in the other side of the airport." She told him as he rose to meet her while also hearing the call for boarding for Flight 756.

"You have a good trip home, and good luck on the cheerleader thing....." He told her while studying her big, innocent blue eyes... perhaps for the last time.

"I wanted to say goodbye..... again...." She giggled. "Silly female, huh?"

"No, no, no... smart and beautiful and funny....but not silly...." He told her with a kind smile.

"Will I ......see you.....again.. Goalie?"

He shrugged. "It's tough to say... my job here is done.... you and Rodney made me look great to the scout corps.... life may take us here again... or it may not....who knows what tomorrow brings... in world few hearts survive, Dinah."

She blushed and looked toward the ground. "You told me the comfort zone is full of wishes.... the success zone is full of results....." She said and looked back up at him.

"And that's very true..." He responded as the call for boarding came again. "I have to go, Dinah.... and so do you.... "

She nodded her agreement. "I know...."

"Hey!" He said with a most surprised look. "You're nineteen, aren't you?"

She flashed a big proud smile and said, "Yes!!!"

With that he touched her chin and leaned into her face, his mouth pressing against hers in a kind, delicate kiss. Her lips were warm, soft and inviting. They tasted lightly of strawberry. As a man, he responded to her accordingly.

Dinah placed her hands on his chest and kissed him back, her butterfly excitement in her belly threatened to ruin the moment, but she managed to contain it. His lips were warm and firm, and he tasted of something a little dark, a little dangerous and forbidden. She responded to him as any budding young woman would when kissed by a man she loved and admired.