Black Canary: The Warlord's Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it CAN....in all that ways that are important to you... it can be.... and you can move on...."

She nodded lightly at the truth of the statement. "I want to.... I want to move on..."

"Gimme hug!" He told her gently pulling her into his body.

She felt his warm body around her, his strong arms holding her firmly but gently. She breathed a breath from deep in her gut that seemed to have been stuck there forever. She tilted her head backward and mused, "It's all in my head....."

"And in your heart, baby. And in your heart." He whispered next to her ear.

Putting his hand behind her head he guided her face to his own. His large black lips became prominent in the sun light,‭ ‬they hungrily sought out her mouth. He then kissed her, just like she remembered, kissed her long and hard, and the thrill was more than Dinah could have ever imagined. She was naked and in Goalie Washington's arms. He had just told her he loved her and they were kissing like newlyweds.

Finding it all too much to resist, she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back. The kiss was long, deep and very wet. Tongues licked and sucked and lips pressed so hard together that they became one single mouth. His mouth smothered hers.‭ ‬His tongue entreated her to suck.‭ ‬With her arms around his neck,‭ ‬his kiss sexed her into a confusing cocktail of anger,‭ ‬lust,‭ ‬resentment,‭ ‬surprising desire and revulsion.‭ ‬The emotions exhausted her,‭ ‬paralyzed her into a submissive quandary. She felt the smooth skin,‭ ‬the rippling muscles,‭ ‬the raw naked power of the man.‭ ‬She swooned with lust.

He held her in both his arms for a long, long time as she melted away by the force of his attention. He placed both hands on one of her shoulders from the rear and pushed her into him as he deep mouth kissed her. Reflexively, she found herself grinding her breasts into his ripped chest and raising her knee up his outer thigh. His better than average uncut manhood began to stir between their legs and she felt him begin to expand and grow on her thighs.

For Dinah, this was a heaven she thought she had lost forever, and no matter the consequences of her complicity, she knew in her inner heart that coitus with this unseen enemy, in this fully realized magical way, could indeed put Goalie Washington to rest for the final time.

Placing a hand on her back he slowly let her recline in his arms and he looked down into her sleepy blue eyes. With one hand he fondled and caressed her breast. His long, dark fingers moulded and fondled her swelling mammary, and it was everything she could have hoped to feel as he manipulated her body. He gently pulled on her pink, stiffening nipple as though to play with her, and she gave with a little gasp and a smile of puckish approval. He held her around the waist with both hands and continued to peck lightly at her purpling lips.

Then up close and personal, almost nose to nose he said in a little breathy but deep voice, "You give your love to me... so tenderly.... I feel like I like to feel ... I feel like me.... in every way you know that could ever be.... and you love me."

She leaned back and gasped. Poetry! She thought to herself. He's giving me poetry after that kiss.

He continued, "You softly filled that part of me.... once missing..... and helped me find what I had lost.... living. You're at least a thousand years of wishing...... and you love me....." He almost sang to her, and he rocked her gently from side to side and smiled almost wickedly, as Goalie was known to do with her. It was a smile she had dearly missed and had compared with all others since then.

"Okay." She said nodding. She placed her hands on his shoulders and said flatly. "You win."

With that she lowered herself to her knees, kissing and nibbling his chest and tummy all the way down. There it was in all its glory right in front of her, what must have been eight or nine inches of uncut black manhood meat that called to her inner womanhood. Her smaller hand grasped the fleshy, dark musky tool and it lightly jolted in response to her touch. It was full, veined and felt absolutely rapesome to her.

Her mouth hung open in surprise,‭ ‬her eyes were wild with the sensations flooding her brain and body.‭ ‬She audibly gasped. She placed her other hand next to his tightly bushed groin and lifted the expanded member from its resting place. The skin was gently pulled back a ways toward the base revealing the massive pink glans of his penis. The slit was already moist with pre cum and when she saw it, up close and personal, her own loins began to juice again.

She leaned in with her own lips and covered the crown of his African glory with her now feverish, hot mouth. The bulbous member parted her orifice as it slid over her hungry tongue. It seemed to swell even more as it angled toward the back of her throat. Despite her brief amount of experience at fellatio, she wanted ALL of Goalie Washington's phallus in her mouth.... all the way into her throat and she forcefully opened her channel to accept him.

There was an inner flame and delicious depredation she felt at taking his penis in her mouth. Her nose nuzzled his rough,‭ ‬curly patch as her mouth covered his pulsing,‭ ‬dark member,‭ ‬down to the base.‭ ‬It had been difficult to get her to take him full at first,‭ ‬but once her throat had adjusted to his girth,‭ ‬she no longer resisted. Before she knew it, his crinkly bush was tickling her nose and she smiled inwardly at her accomplishment. Fully aware that she was fluffing the object of her future insemination, the reality of Goalie being there with her opened up her inner heart to accept all that he had to give.

She tasted the gamy,‭ ‬salty flavor.‭ ‬Felt the pulsing veins and involuntary muscle contractions.‭ ‬She had blown only a few white boys she had dated,‭ ‬but none of them had a tool quite like Goalie's.‭ ‬Her jaw ached with the back and forth motion and even her facial muscled began to strain.‭ ‬Her body,‭ ‬however, was not up to any physical resistance and offered her no help out of the current situation.‭ ‬Her knees were weak and pained from kneeling on the rocky ground.

The most surprising‭ ‬fact was her flooding womanhood,‭ ‬betraying her,‭ ‬lubricating her sex for his brutal insertion.‭ ‬How could she allow this,‭ ‬she wondered.‭ ‬Surely this was her punishment for the brief seconds she caught glimpses of Rodney playing football.‭ ‬She had quickly and secretly imagined what it would be like to sneak into the locker room and offer herself to him for his‭ ‬animal lust.‭ ‬Oh the taboo.‭ ‬The scandal.‭ Poor Catherine McGregor. ‬But she had quickly dismissed it,‭ ‬knowing that he was just people like anyone else‭ ‬....‭ ‬and all the manufactured drama was usually unnecessary.‭ ‬The reality being, that people usually provided their own drama quite nicely without the help of introducing theater of the mind into the mix.

Or perhaps it was the more lude fantasy she entertained about the entire football team and the cheerleaders? She imagined them all in the shower with the boys,‭ ‬bathing them with hot soapy water,‭ ‬cleaning them of the sweat and dirt of the game.‭ ‬Would the girls be forced to kneel and rest their upper bodies across the locker room benches‭? ‬All their pretty back sides would be placed in a row,‭ ‬their tender loins a feast of spoils for the victorious team?‭ But these were thoughts noone but herself were ever aware of rolling around in her teenage mind. Until now.

After about ten minutes of back and forth sucking action by her wanton mouth, she stopped, her lips wet with body fluids, and she looked up towards his eyes in submission. "I think you are ready." She told him.

He stood above her holding the sides of his head in his hands and with an expression on his face of mixed pleasure and also disbelief. "DDDDaaaaaammmmm! Dinah!" He exclaimed. "All the way, baby??? All the way???"

She smiled up at him and nodded. "Only for you, my love."

He reached down and pulled her to her feet. Kissed her as best he could with a huge, erect dong now swaying between them and held her as if to carry her away. She expected to be swept up in his arms and held like a baby, but instead, he leaned over and picked her up with his shoulder in an over the shoulder carry. She chuckled and watched his flexing tight buttocks move back and forth as she hung down his back while he carried her away. She thought to herself: Oh, well. Africans! What can a girl do?

In a small grove not far away was a King sized bed all made up with flower pedals across its mattress. He brought her to the bed and then flopped her roughly down onto its expanse. She bounced and gasped at the rough handling, but had little time as he had slid in on top of her before she could adequately respond. Again he kissed her long and hard. They clinched and rolled around in the bed enjoying the closeness of each other's naked forms. The outdoors blew gentle breezes across their backs, small light flower pedals landed softly on cheeks both facial and posterior. His manhood left little trails of spunk all across her flat, sexy tummy.

She reached down and massaged his scrotum. He took two fingers and "boy scouted" her quivering quim. In a 69 position he deep tongued her sloppy vagina and she ran her tongue across his sensitive feremin between his testes and anus, while also keeping him good and fluffed. It was pubic. It was mammalian. It was animal.

He spun around on top of her and smiled into her loving blue eyes, kissed her and then said, "Raise your knees and hug me."

She would have, of course, done this without a word. But she was secretly pleased he had given the order. With no reservation she did as told and wrapped her legs around his lower back. They mashed lips and licked tongues and he trust his manhood within her in one fell swoop.

"OOOOooooOOOOOpppp!!!!" She yelled as he invaded her temple of womanhood with his steel-like piston.

"Dinah," He whispered in her ear. "Some are called to greatness. Other's have it thrust within them." And with that he began to rock the girl in his arms with lusty, zesty and vigorous thrusts.

"OOOhhh! OOOHH GODD!!" She moaned, as she writhed beneath his dominating body. "OOO uuuuu....UUHhhggg.... MMMMM.... SSSSyyybbbb..... guh guh guh guh....." She spat and moaned and gurgled.

Goalie made short work of her, grinding and slamming into her loins like a man possessed. He took Dinah in the way that all men vow to one day take a woman. Totally. Wholly. Without quarter. And Dinah would have had it no other way as he shook and rocked and slammed away at her over and over again to the tune of wet, sloppy, body fluid filled rutting sounds.

Tension built in his loins as he tamed the flummoxed heroine and he knew that soon it would be time to bring her into the tree. However, enjoying his dominance of her just a little too much, no doubt augmented by her complete submissive compliance, he instead spun her over on her stomach in the bed. He lifted her firmly rounded buttocks and separated her butt cheeks to peer down into her most desired fold.

"Hmmmmm..." he hummed in delight at the brown star of her anus. He then spat and pressed his finger into the spittle that rested in her crest, he began to rub her tweeter and she turned and looked back at him.

"Oh, no.... Goalie ... please don't...." She begged.

He slapped her hip affectionately and said, "Come on now, you know I would have."

"OOOwwww-whoa..." She groaned, but didn't act to stop him as she knew, once again, there could be no argument.

The head of his rod, was of course too big for her anal opening, and with the throbbing he felt, he knew that he needed a tight ring to hold back the flood of effluence about to eject from his scrotum. Slowly, workmen like, he made his way into her virginal rear end. Pushing, holding, then pushing, holding and then sliding. She threw her head from side to side as he broke her rectal cherry and she clutched the sheets with a white knuckle grip at the sheer painful and pleasurable mix of sensations as he sodomized her.The entire time, her mouth was pulled tight in a rictus of lust.The flesh of her rump had a lovely curve.‭ ‬It's shelf-like rise gave luxurious,‭ ‬soft cushioning to his muscular thighs as he began to rutt her like a dog.

"OOOOhhh Oohhhh Goalie...... Oohhh uuunnnhhh OOOhhhhnnnn...." She groaned.

After a few long moments of hard work, her anal muscles freed up and Goalie was able to slide his tamer in and out of her canal with relative ease. He held her buttocks with both hands and leaned back with a big smile as he pumped the girl with abandon.

He then road her long and hard in many positions. Turning her over and over, again and again, as she was tenderized to be his "bush meat". He never let up while‭ ‬breaking her,‭ ‬bleeding her and finally seeding her in an explosion of hot steam deep inside her hungry, sweaty, animal flesh.

In the cooling afterglow of her debasement at his hands, she lay naked and asleep from exhaustion once more. This time, at the moment of multiple and co-joined orgasms, he had reached his hand down to her flushed, wild eyed face and gently passed his hand over her.

"Sleep." He ordered. "You will sleep now."

She sighed and did just as she was told. After quite some time, she gently awoke, once again reviving quickly from a physical ordeal, as was typical of her superior physical abilities. The jungle was gone, the flowers and bed inside the grove were gone as well. Her true surroundings now were revealed to her. As she peered through sleepy eyes, not wanting to give away her now awake position, she regarded her surroundings.

The inner chamber of Warlord Voodoo's hut was now dark and silent. Several small torches lighted the darkened entrance and the dim light played off of the large pot and altar set up on one side of the room. She could also see ghostly, stealthy images of death which decorated the walls. Their black and white make up mixed and protruded from the darkness in response to the flickering flames. This wasn't the chamber where she had battled the snake, but it was another chamber, in all probability it was indeed the private inner room of the Warlord himself.

Lying next to her, apparently asleep as far as she could tell, lay the man. It wasn't Goalie. For this man was bigger, quite a bit bigger in fact, and his skin seemed to shine a reflective blue-black in the flame light. He was totally nude, lying on his back, but his face was covered with the mask she had seen floating on the wall of the snake chamber, only this one wasn't giant sized. The mask this time fit over a large man's face, but it was proportional.

She slowly eased upward from her position next to him, and as she moved she was reminded with little aches and pains of the horrid manhandling she had taken at his hands. Ignoring her restrictions, she recognized her moment of escape. It would be just the thing to do

now that this whole episode had come to an end. She would snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and steal away in the night to be rescued by her comrades.... who MUST be looking for her!

Sliding silently away over the bed and then landing on the floor with soft, padded feet, she moved silently away from the bed. With two fingers she pulled at the colorful collar that had been placed upon her muscled neck, and she tugged it free with one hard pull. She then flung it silently to the floor of the hut. Then, calling upon her inner instincts to guide her through the maze of the master hut, she slowly pushed aside the heavy wooden door to the chamber. It made little noise, to her relief and surprise, and she slid out into the hallway.

Warlord Voodoo silently watched Black Canary as she had studied his position, checking on his level of slumber. She had believed him to be asleep, and he smiled to himself behind the mask. He watched as she tiptoed across the room and then deftly moved out into the hallway. He then relaxed and closed his eyes....and waited.

After what seemed to be a period of twenty minutes of scraping around in the darkend maze of hallways, Black Canary found her exit and peered out into the jungle night. Immediately she witnessed that the warriors, women servants and also the children were all prostrate over the grounds as though they had all been tossed about by a great wind. Concern flooded her mind as she walked thought slumbering bodies, checking now and then for pulses and warm skin.

The villagers were all alive, seemingly, but they looked as thought they had all been drugged or perhaps they had all gotten drunk during some party. Had the ceremony continued after she had blown up the hut? She hand't heard any of the drums, or the howling, or the dancing chants... but it did seem to her that the ceremony had indeed continued during the events of the night. Now that dawn was only an hour or so away, they continued to sleep away whatever insanity had possessed them to drive themselves into a frenzy that ended in a collapse of the citizenry.

Silently she moved toward the pole where her Black Canary outfit hung in memoriam. She quickly and quietly began to re-dress while regarding the crowd of sleeping villagers. The children especially worried her, but she worked quickly anyhow. She pulled on her fishnet stockings first, and then the one piece body suit. She then pulled on her boots and grabbed for her jacket. She stood holding the jacket as she silently looked out over the scene before her.

A major section of the village lay disassembled and destroyed by her canary yell. The villagers lay sleeping across the expanse of the "square", a tangle of arms and legs and painted skull faces now all silent and benign in their rest. The jungle seemed a bit more quite than usual, from what she remembered. The trees along the perimeter gently moved with small, lazy breeze influenced movements.

She looked upward into the starry host above and saw that the moon had been there all along, full, bright and yellow, punching a hole in the nighttime sky. Africa was a beautiful, wild and untamed land, full of magic and wonders not easily witnessed in the high school cloister of the American school system. And she took a deep breath as she appreciated the untamed land.

Warlord Voodoo still lay in silence upon his bed in the inner chamber of his master hut. He heard a small noise of a falling foot and opened one eye to peer out from behind his mask. He saw the movement of a nude woman as she entered the room. Silently, stealthily, she reached down and picked up the colored collar from the floor of the chamber and then placed it around her neck. She then silently and slowly slid into bed next to him and placed her arm and hand over one side of his naked chest. She then rested her head on his shoulder and relaxed into place next to him. He smiled confidently beneath his mask.

Dinah stared out into the darkness as she lay next to Warlord Voodoo, not really sure why, or how, or when she had decided to return to him. She just did and that's the way it was. She then closed her eyes and fell back off to sleep, fully confident that he could never kill her now. Now that she probably carried his child. And surprisingly that made her happy and relieved in a way she couldn't understand.

Out in the burgeoning dawn, the villagers began to awaken with the lightening sky. One by one they began to drag themselves up off of the ground in groans and moans from the work they had done last evening with all of their soul and might. On the pole in the square, still hanging there was the superheroine outfit of Black Canary, a firm reminder of the superior might of their master, Warlord Voodoo.

Over the next year he would fuck her relentlessly.‭ ‬She would become addicted to the feeling of being owned by him.‭ ‬The wantonness,‭ ‬the forbidden lust,‭ ‬it all held magical sexual attraction for Black Canary.‭ ‬Even a rough,‭ ‬across the knee spanking for no offense at all,‭ ‬brought deep passion to her loins and she gladly spread for him.‭ ‬In the midst of orgasm he would remind her of her place as his woman,‭ ‬and how it was the truth of her existence to serve him.‭ ‬The crushing,‭ ‬exploding orgasm of their jungle sex was more than enough proof to her fogged,‭ ‬out of control mind, that whatever Warlord Voodoo wanted, Warlord Voodoo got.