Black Canary: The Warlord's Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the first months of her pregnancy she was forced to re-build, all on her own, the huts she had destroyed. She was also instructed to apologize to the villagers, who had lost their homes to her canary cry, on a daily basis. She would personally cook the Warlord's meals every day, and kneeling before him, bow her head and lift his bowl or plate to him while he was seated upon his master thrown. As her belly became distended and her breasts began to prepare for the feeding of the seed of villany that grew within her, she was ordered to feed many of the villager's children with whatever her breast would provide. The entire time, her heroine outfit hung on the post in full view of the entire village city.

*******

"I know you'll make sure that Goliath is taken care of...." She told Warlord Voodoo.

He stood before her, dressed in the full regalia of his exalted position with mask on his face and robes hanging around his body and spikes angling from his shoulder harnesses. A few of the spikes here and there had human skulls that had been pinioned with the iron spike. His warriors stood behind him, silently watching as he dismissed Black Canary back to the world she had been taken from.

"He is no longer your concern. Having now weaned dee child, your usefulness here has come to an end. If it were not for dee fact that you are my son's mother, I would have slain you in front of dee entire cit-y. Now turn and head off into dee jungle brush you see be-hind you. You will be rescued soon enough."

She was now dressed once again in her Black Canary superheroine outfit for the first time in a little over a year, and the collar of obedience had now been removed. She turned and looked behind her at the thickening brush at the edge of the city borders and then back to Warlord Voodoo and his company of warriors.

"We're miles from any civilization.... and all I have on me is the clothes on my back.... you might as well just kill me and then feed me to the jungle."

"No..." He replied. "You do not realize it, but I have made arr-ange-ments for you to be rescued wit'in dee hour, you need only head east."

"Arrangements?" She queried.

He sighed in frustration, "If only slitting your troat were an easy de-ci-sion! Dee one called Batman has joined with dee one called Oracle in a world wide search for you. Dis Batman refuses to give up. Despite dee com-bined power of your 'superfriends', my dark magics have rendered this part of the jungle invisible to detection. Dey have passed over it several times now. I have purposefully left clues for dee Batman to find, and he is now on his way here, though he only barely suspects that it could be a trap. Despite this, dee only leads he has been able to find on your dis-appear-ance are dee ones I have just provided. Tell heem, when you see heem, he is correct: Warlord Voodoo is a whole new ball game which he has not seen before."

She looked at him slyly. "He'll know it's African. I'll know where my son is."

"Once you turn and leave this part of the jungle, you will never be able to find your way back.... even after only ten steps."

"This isn't over, Voodoo. I'll see to it."

"What you have to say, no longer concerns me." With that, he waved his hand and the entire group and the city huts standing off in the distance faded from view to be instantly replaced by trees, vines and foliage.

Black Canary gasped in amazement at the completeness of the illusion. Warlord Voodoo, for all his villany, was correct.... he was THAT GOOD at what he does. Overhead she heard the calm, almost silent humming of an approaching aircraft. She turned to look and saw the familiar Batwing heading toward where the city had recently stood. It would be good to be home.

*******

Sonny Giovanni walked up to the post office box inside of his local post office and pulled the keys out of his pocket. He inserted the key for his post office box and turned the small metal lock. In the box he had a group of envelopes and letters which he pulled out in a group and then brought them over to a nearby standing table kiosk. Rifling through them to make a brief survey of the contents, he was surprised to find a large brown envelope from the African Continent.

"Well, what have we got here?" He asked himself. He then broke open the glued flap and reached inside. He grabbed hold of a folder and slid it out into the open. Within the folder where two photographs and a small note. The photos were of Black Canary and the note read: Do with these what you will. And it was signed: Warlord Voodoo.

The first photo was of Black Canary kneeling beside Warlord Voodoo as he sat triumphantly upon his throne. She was naked, obedient and had one hand passively wrapped around his calf. The next photo was one of her feeding an African infant at her breast. She was naked from the waist up with both breasts exposed and holding the tot with one arm as he received nourishment from her body. The expression on her face was one of startled surprise with wide eyes and a gasping mouth, as though the sudden appearance of technology, namely a camera in this instance, had not only caught her off gard at a tender moment, but also seemed strangely out of place in the jungle wild of ubiquitous naturalism.

Sonny began to chuckle with delight at the many possible uses he could perform with these photos and he slid them back into the envelope and picked up the rest of his mail. As he walked out into the sunlight and headed for his car, he mused. "Yeah, life just keeps giving and giving to ol' Sonny. Hehehehehe...."

The End