All Comments on 'Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 09'

by mdp_2004

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
For once I agree

Hubby finally found his balls. Looks like the poor cuckhold finally comes to his to see his screw up. This is an outcome I liked but something like this should never have been started in the first place roleplay should stay roleplay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GOOD STORY

Cucks are cucks and always will be despite their little tantrums that some erronously think is a reclaimation of their manliness. As for BLACK COCK, it is the very best and no cuck can ever hope to prevail against it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank goodness

I am so happy this story ended this way. I have read a lot of cuckold tales, and mostly all of them (fictional or not) have left me feeling complete sorrow and despair at the lack of commitment the woman has for her husband. I started reading the story a while ago, and had to stop reading right after the contract was signed. Yet, the story haunted me, and I finally decided to read the rest of it. One thing I must say is, not all black men care for these situations. I was an "accidental bull" once, and decided it was definitely not my taste. I have respect for marriage, regardless if I am the husband or the lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh come on

Odd fantasy...apparently after being a totally emasculated wimp and dropping so low as to suck the dick of the dude banging his wife, he suddenly gets a supercharged hit of testosterone, finds his nuts and takes action? Ah...not buying it, I suspect once a person loses their nuts, they're probably gone forever. Probably didn't matter how it ended though since it's still based on actions that really belong in another category....ANY other category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
At Last

Good story. There is a difference between fantasy and reality. Too often, these stories blend the two. I think he did ultimately realize that the enjoyment in fantasy wasn't worth the orgasm in reality and that he would loose the connection with his wife. For me, when she said that she wanted to "fuck me over" and deny me any relief, I would have stopped this train right then. In the end, she chose her loving husband over slavery and extra-marital orgasm. I would like to know about their relationship after then. She seemed to give up pretty quick after having been so sure of her needs and saying she would never give it up. She will probably still have other affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

ITS about time you took controle and put every in ther right place,and know put your wife in her place. and send her friend nancy a nice lashing with your tung and then anice big bull wipp,beat her ass so she cant shit for month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh, that's just too damned funny!

A commenter wrote "Cucks are cucks and always will be despite their little tantrums that some erronously think is a reclaimation of their manliness. As for BLACK COCK, it is the very best and no cuck can ever hope to prevail against it."

I remember a brother at one of my duty stations who apparently had a big dick. Unfortunately for him, he also had a small brain. He got no pussy and wasn't upwardly mobile in any sense. Success in life is measured many ways, but typical benchmarks include a loving relationship, some financial stability, and a good moral compass. Having a black dick is no ticket for success...fucking around with other peoples marraiges isn't very bright, and spending your life trying to dominate others simply for a fuck is a good way to drive off anyone that could ever care about you. To the commenter above, I'd especially remark that no "BLACK COCK", regardless of size, can ever hope to prevail against Smith and Wesson, and your "manliness" could be lost with one well placed shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Alternate opinion

I have to disagree with the other comments; my view is that this was a truly great piece of fantasy writing and really kept me excited throughout. I could imagine myself getting drawn in too. The high point for me was chapter 8 where he sucks clean the Masters cock and cum, 'forced' by the choice of a pregnant wife. I would gladly do the same, sucking the big juicy cock as it emerged from my wife's pussy. In my version of chapter 9, his wife becomes his slave and has to serve him while he gets to suck an endless supply of black cocks whenever he chooses. Bliss!

Keep up the excellent writing! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
confused

i found the story series to be very well written , engaging & entertaining .

yet at the same time somewhat muddled / confusing / and very silly

each chapter hangs well solo , but when combined as one , the various strands just do not add up , on reflection having read the last page again

the Bob & Donna portrayed in the last few paragraphs seem to be completely Alien to the couple from chapter 1 through 8.

and one really wonders how this inteligent , rational , devoted couple described in those last few paragraphs managed to slide so far down a slippery slope so quickly .

or even at all ,

in my opinion to make this story workable it needs a chapter 10.

something really short , and along the lines of.

And Bob woke up covered in perspiration feeling like he had run a marathon.

Donna was hugging him tight whilst gently shaking his shoulders.....

" it's Ok Bob i'm here honey , everything is fine , you were just having a bad dream , you really scared me baby , you looked like you were having a fight & were really upset"

Bob took a minute to get his breathing under control & try to stop the trembles & spasms in his muscles , he could not face looking at Donna so he focused on the Clock radio alarm on his bedside table trying to get his thoughts in order & clear the confusion in his mind. Finaly todays date registered & he exhaled in relief , it really had all been a bad dream . He turned to Donna and wrapped her in his arms and whispered softly into her ear " i think i need to see the doctor again , this new blood pressure medication is clearly having side effects ,we need to see if they can put me on a diferent treatment " ,

the end.

otherwise the Bob & Donna from the end of chapter 9

just do not fit with the couple from chapters one through eight.

motherfuckingcuckoldmotherfuckingcuckoldalmost 9 years ago
silly cuck

The ending is so unrealistic. He had every right to breed the wife, its what everyone wanted. The husband should have submitted to cock worship

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't you think it was just out of place.....

""I see," I muttered. I looked down for a moment and closed my eyes to consider my response. "My dad was a firm believer in the verbal agreement between men," I began. "It is the basis on which trust is built in a relationship and over time that trust becomes the binding power that solidifies their relationship."

Trust? You mean that thing that develops from a personal sense of honor and respect? Hmmm. What would a whore know of these things? What would a husband of a whore know of these things? And all the brother knows is "hands up don't shoot" so we don't have to go there. The author has written bullshit, nine chapters of it, and it seems silly to attempt to redeem any of it so near the end and with so little to buttress it. You can't try to talk about trust when there are no men of character involved, it's just silly.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Finally! Cuck Story where the idiot. ..

Comes to his senses

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Ending

Proper ending, but way too late to save this series.

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
Left speechless

The direction that I expected for this story to unfold towards never happened, in other words something more kinkier and which direction I don't know. But the way it actually ended Destiny flabbergasted (a totally awesome story)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Angry, Angry cucks

Angry cucks jealous of this guy finding his balls.

syn4321syn4321almost 3 years ago

Weird ending with too much bad mojo. Blech.

Gandalf291Gandalf2913 months ago

Good story, the twist at the end, versus traditional cuckold stories, was very welcome. This is the first of your series I have read and am now looking forward to reading more.🔚

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous