All Comments on 'Black Cock Took Me Too Ch. 02'

by StaceyP

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Us white whimpy guys lost another

as an inferior white boi I am not surprised that we lost another beautiful white girl to a superior black Man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RACIST trailer trach skank writer.

You are the worst kind of dog bitch, a RACIST dog bitch. Your nigger friends are welcome to you no self respecting white person would touch a dog bitch like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you.

White holes for black poles. It`s only natural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
All white females should

should fuck superior niggers.My wife and daughter do.A white male cant make a white pussy cum like a hung nigger can.I use the n out of total respect.I love to eat white pussy after its been filled with black seed.

mstrb77mstrb77over 12 years ago
Yes mam

You bet my wife wold say. Just fill me up with black cum I love it..

And as one of the answers up here I also helpp clean her up after she has been fucked by a group of well hub black men. As she put it they treat me nice with those big black cocks and are careful ot tohurt just please. And then I come home to you and you clean me up.

uh-ohuh-ohover 12 years ago
Great Potential

A well written and interesting read, especially if it truly is an account of your personal experiences. What I look forward to most in your (I hope) continuing telling of it is how you proceed so far down the rabbit hole into becoming the property of black men, and how it comes about that you get bred - perhaps so far as to all of your breedings. It is my major interest in these stories, after all!

In your future installments, I would look forward to a greater detail spent on the actual sex scenes, maybe reveling in the sensations, the thoughts, the motions, and the climatic conclusion moreso than was expressed here. That combined with the vivid contextual details of your submission in both body and mind to your dark lords would make for a truly excellent and exceptional reading.

Good luck in your continued writing, Stacey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
STACEYP

BITCH YOU NASTY!

WANNA FUCK MY HORSE???HES HUNG TOO!!!!!

kellijane001kellijane001about 12 years ago
Doube Wow !

Does this make me a black slut too ?

Not really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh

Now add a chapter where she becomes a crackwhore and sells her body for sex. Not a big jump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beyond Ridiculous

Written by a 14-year-old black nerd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Give me more

Wow you need to give us more !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sounds familure

Sounds a good deal like my wife's first time with my black college buddy, who came back into my life 20 years after we graduated. Can't wait to compare your 2d installment.

Biguy46Biguy46over 7 years ago
Black cock

Very good I hope there will be a chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Loved the story. A little on the short side. Would love to hear more about your adventures though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Awesome story! Continue please....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Again, I loved your story. My first black boyfriend was very confident and I melted every time I was near him. I did anything and everything he wanted. I was his and he knew it.

We started seeing each other when we were both too old to have or want children. Too bad, cause I'm sure he would have been a great dad and would have kept me barefoot and pregnant and totally happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love when black studs humiliate and use white stuck up bitches

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love stories like this one. There is nothing hotter then seeing a white woman being taken down by Blackman. Her weakness on display for others to see. Her friends becoming curious and feeling drawn toward submitting.

It’s only fair, we abused their race for hundreds of years. We bred them to be stronger and have bigger cocks and now they use them on us.

I love hearing girlfriends and wives saying how they love blackdick inside them as they’re taken and used. We deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is a great story and it’s a shame the author didn’t continue to add more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous