All Comments on 'Black Femdom, Cindy Story'

by Dunn81

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
revolution4revolution4over 6 years ago
please keep writing

your stiry is very simple and in the same time a big turn on!!

pleace had more parts with lots of humiliating acts, specialy at public places with others around

thank you!!!

Dunn81Dunn81over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks a lot.

My first language is french so its tougher writing in english but i'll try to take more time to get a better quality.

i'm writing a new story right now but i'm gonna continue that story after since there's a lot of thing that can happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MMM!.... YUMMY!.... YUMMY!! :-)

Hallo Dunn81!

5-STARS!.... Because, I love the dominant black female, theme to your stories,,, yes!

Cindy worshiping Lateisha's big beautiful black ass,,, oh yes, that's hot! .... But I'm just wondering if Lateisha, might not wish to expand, Cindy's ass worshiping and licking,,, too include, full servicing that beautiful black asshole and pussy, with her mouth?.... You know (going full-on), mmmm, yummy, yummy!

I just wish your stories were longer, like 2. or 3. pagers longer,,, with more really kinky, lesbian sex!

Thank-you for sharing your stories, and hot orgasms, with all of us. lol..

Gay Kat.

Dunn81Dunn81about 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Yeah well i usually write the stories in one day, i find it tougher to continue the story another day so thats why they aint that long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous