All Comments on 'Black Flower: Adjust'

by DarkBlush

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LadyBug19LadyBug19over 9 years ago

It's a really good story and I would love to read more of it!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 9 years ago
This story

Ahhhmazing! I've been captivated from the beginning, and I can't wait for what's next. Wonderful story!

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic!!!

Awesome!!! I'm a little confused though... Did he make her come just from massaging her back? And if so how much does he charge?

CherrypeachCherrypeachover 9 years ago
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!!!!

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and ........ YES!!!!!! To what, you ask? Damn, shit, fuck, hell to the yeah, I love this story! Come it coming, love!!

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
Sexy, Sexy sexy

Hana and SHuichi are perfect together. She went from her crazy abusive husband to being a adopted by Japanese gang family. WTH?! Glad that she survived all of that craziness, Kuro really loves her like a daughter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wowzer!!! Woweee!!! Whoopity Wow!!!

DarkBlush you've got to know you are a storyteller par excellance. The characters are so real, so fully developed. The story has me hanging on the edge of my chair, leaning forward, trying to read faster. Please post soon. Gave it 5 stars only because there weren't anymore : )

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i was hoping she would get with tomiko instead

ihartekennyihartekennyover 9 years ago
Ah Mah Gah!

Your story is perfect, beautiful, and immersive. I love Hana, that's the making of a bad bitch, right there. I cant wait to see where you take this. Shouichi is an absolute gem! The massage scene was perfect because it was hot, sensual, and still kind of innocent. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hana's story

Where is the beginning of Hana's story; was it removed?

CherrypeachCherrypeachover 9 years ago
Story order

Asylum is the first story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous