All Comments on 'Black Flower: Align'

by DarkBlush

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
avengilineavengilineover 9 years ago
This was a great ending!

Awww but I want more sex between Hana and Shouichi! Lol so sexyyy

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Awesome! Hana shot Martin's ignorant ass with no hesitation. I wish they would've tortured him some.

Why in the world would he show up in a red pimp getup? Martin had a good thing going but he was too much of an idiot.

KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago
Wow

How awesome is it to confront your abuser, make him bleed, watch his stunned reaction and then put two bullets in his forehead? Fucking awesome!! You did a great job!!! I would love to read more of your work!! FIVE!!

DarkBlushDarkBlushover 9 years agoAuthor
Quick comment from the author!

There's one last chapter to Black Flower so no worries.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
Retribution, yes!!!

Martin got his just deserts, what a evil, vile creature he was. Good riddance! ! Hana is the shiznit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Taken by surprise

This series swooped me off my feet. Love Hana and her new beau. Can't wait til they knock boots.

CherrypeachCherrypeachover 9 years ago
Stunning!

Red suit and gold shoes= tacky psychopath. Lol I love your writing style, plot, characterizations, settings, hell everything! Great ending to Martin; Linda is dead and buried and Hana is truly a queen. Bravo!! Excellent read.

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderover 9 years ago
I really like this :)

I am so sad that it is almost over. Your idea and plot definitely could have been a 10 chapter story. I feel like I'm missing out on some character depth it all happened so fast. But all in all, great story and I hope you write longer ones in the future :)

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 9 years ago
loovee it

ok i wanna read more they need children

ihartekennyihartekennyover 9 years ago
Damn, that was good.

I wanna be like Hana when I grow up. Lol. Good work, I think the way Hana handled that was absolute perfection! It was so cold, the way its supposed to be can't wait for the last installment.

atropisatropisabout 9 years ago
i ve been thinking.....

I really love the story but somethings been off for me and i have been trying to figure out what it is.....its the fact that the main lead female is not fully developed. She responds and does stuff but you don't really know her. Not enough thoughts and motives. I felt like she was a walking zombie (emotionally), lack of depth in the characters. There were instances but not enough in my humble opinion. However the story, plot, flow etc... was really really good.

Kill bill meets.... Jackie brown

I really was more interested in the part of her getting a new family and the training more than the main romance point of the story ( great writing to be able to do that).

Having no family, then having family and going from abuse to love are all very emotional situations that require deeper info. About characters then just knowing their actions.

These are just my opinions, no offense

I really do like the story

Great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous