Black Flower: Align

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who knew? Maybe she'd drop the yakuza dude and get with him. He'd been a bit lonely since he got rid of Lola. He didn't like spending time in the house alone and he didn't like whores near his things.

That was one thing he missed, Linda knew how to deal with his temper. Yeah, she knew how to dodge a hit. Linda was a decent wife and a good lay. Maybe he shouldn't have gotten rid of her. Linda.... LINDA. THAT BITCH WAS LINDA!

He stared incredulously as she bowed and played the Japanese girl routine. He'd cremated her but that woman wasn't Linda. He should have known. Something was off with that body but he was so happy to get rid of her, especially after that debacle of an execution that Lola fucked up.

It all made sense now. The only way the Yakuza could get his money so fast was because they had an inside source. She must have run to them after she got shot. Maybe she was working for them the whole time.

He wiped his mouth in annoyance and made a signal for his men to move in but the sounds of swishing and clicking filled the room. There was a gun to every one of his men's heads. He looked around confused as a figure moved toward him. Hana pulled out a chair and sat a foot from him.

"You're very predictable."

"Linda, what the fuck? You're alive? You faked your fucking death? You fucking bi-"

She cut him off with a quick rush and elbow strike across his jaw before gracefully sitting back down. An attendant handed her a towel to wipe the blood from her sleeve. "Hana. My name is Kuro Hana."

Martin stared at her, shocked and holding his jaw. His lip bled onto the lapel of his bright red suit making darkening drops. This wasn't the quiet Linda who ran from him. "Fuck you mean?"

She sighed and made a short sweeping movement with her hand and the surrounding people seemed to stand and fade to the edges of the room. "At one point, I wanted this to be slow. I wanted you to suffer and ache but that would take a passion for you which I just seem to be short of." She stood and another attendant brought her .22 on a ceramic platter.

"Linda? Linda, think about what you're d-"

She shot twice into his forehead and sighed at the splatter on her kimono. She'd liked it very much but now it was done for. Placing the gun back on the platter, she turned from the body. She could hear attendants moving and cleaning it as she walked back to her family at the front of the room.

"To whoever came with the man that was, you may leave here alive, join with us, or die at his side. I know he beat you, tortured you but we are not him. Choose wisely." She turned around and watched as some left through the front door and the rest stayed but nobody choosing to die for him.

Hana gracefully sat in the traditional way before Boss Fakui. She bowed and sat up, hands in her lap. "These men, I give to you, what is left of Martin Cole's fortune."

The boss nodded at her and waved his hand over the men. "I accept your gifts and your role in this family, Kuro Hana."

The crowd applauded.

12