All Comments on 'Black Halloween'

by SandyGary4bbc

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Laaaaaaaaame

nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just some racist shit

Swinger Joe and Lue Don will like it though. They like all the racist shit.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
These stories...

These stories always seem to me that are written or: 1 - By a writer that just want to arise hate comments and stay at home laughing a lot reading them, or 2 - by a sad black man with an inferiority complex, that finds in these stories his only way to feel great, or 3 - by a closet gay that fantasize this just in order to think about him sucking cocks and think that the only way to get them is to marry a whore that would get all the cocks he needs and crave...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
You do know there is an interracial section

For your racist bullshit. There's even a gay male if you swing that way. So why insult the rest of us?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
" Her authoritative tone sent a surprisingly erotic chill through my body."

Thanks for the early tell. Saved me about at much time as it took you to write this paste and copy cartoon. You need to go to the life store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh

This story might possibly be good with some backstory and without the homoerotic tendencies. I mean come on dude just instantly wants to suck another mans cock and has had no other gay sexual encounters? I can believe the wife being a slut but this just didn't do it for me. 1/10 trust skelington doesn't approve

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Must have tremendous hate for whites

Just another product of Obama hate for America and whites # 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

A new faggott baboon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I know you loved

Pissing everyone off who has a brain. Even idiots can write, just not very well.... Okay you got your 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another idiotic cuckold/wimp crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

May it be that you are a real faggot?? Or why are you aroused by the sight of your fiance fucked by a black one!!! May it be you are only a bit brain sick?? Think about, mental help is always available!! Try it but never write a story you are to dump for it!!!

kuk4yookuk4yooover 7 years ago
Ignorant selfish hate

Just reading these foul comments threatens to ruin my mood.

Racist sociopaths with a venue to spew their hate.

Sorry SandyGary. Perhaps You should post at DarkWanderer or Our Hotwives.

The negativity on this site is too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's the site..

All of these negative comments are from one single troll..

Any loving wife or interracial story published on literorica, he leaves hateful comments.

I'd just ignore it.

The guy seems like a kook.

creampiecuckoldcreampiecuckoldover 7 years ago
Need more

Hopefully this story continues. Love it.

miss_hornymiss_hornyover 7 years ago
rotten

may your balls be eaten by maggots while you are tired out to a stake in a nest of fire ants

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Tired old recycled cliche

1*

Nice tits though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stop!

Just. . .stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This shit should be in gay or interracial.

Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Better Places

Keep writing but this one is probably better in interracial or gay as was stated.

I am usually fine with the cuckold stories in Loving Wives but this one only has a wife in the last few sentences.

I gave you 5 anyway because I love it when the story brings out the haters.

Write more. Haters need something to hate so you give them purpose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

When I read: She took my hand and guided it down. My trembling fingers wrapped around his manhood as he pumped away. His meat was hot and throbbing. I came inside my pants. I actually shot my load. Great writing. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thank you for sharing your story, ignore the negative and racist comments. I too have seen my wife, aged 52, her legs wide open, a large black cock fucking her pussy. We both enjoyed it as did I fucking his black wife. No complaints from any one.

proudcuckproudcuckover 7 years ago
awesome story

This is a great story. Loved every word of it. My fiance has set up a meeting between us and one of her former lovers for this coming up Christmas. I hope it goes just like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Please

Hot story. Hope you will followup with more stories of black cock sucking by husband and wife .

backtothe50sbacktothe50sover 7 years ago
Hot Damn! Black and White Getting It On.

Great fantasy for me whether it was real or not for you. I can feel the warm semen boiling in my nuts as I finish my remarks...before I reach down, grab my cock and let it explode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Steaming Pile!

WTF?! Why in the world would these two get married unless they're a couple of sickos?

In addition to having carte blanch on fucking the wife,did he go on the honeymoon too,slipping her the BIG salami as the cuck sucked him?

They've been married 9 months,heh?Guess the twins will be born any day now,Tyrone and Ruby Bagonia.

SICK CUCK SHIT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too Much Hate

While the sex part was interesting and somewhat believable there is so much racist hatred that it sounds too manufactured.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
We are black cock sluts too

Love your story. We love BBC too xoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Annette

You are just a slut, period. Your husband is the colored cock slut. He either takes it straight from spigot, or from your diseased cunt . You suck as much as this slimy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another author that has no clue

They aren't married until the last paragraph. This belongs in another category, NOT loving wives. He isn't a cuckold since they aren't married. This was a complete failure as a story. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sub

My fetish is me and my wife stumbling into a situation where we are vulnerable and a group of blackmen grab her and make me sit in a chair to be tied down or they’ll hurt her. Fearing for her safety and confused by the suddenness I do and using the same argument they get her to agree to do what they want. For the rest of the night I’m forced to watch as they tease, please and make her cum as they take turns on her. I can tell that she’s being turned and by the end of the night she will be “open for business “.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic

I would have asked to fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can never get enough of Black men fucking white women. It was the white boys duty to suck the superior Black man’s cock. Wish this were me and my wife instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A+. What a lucky man. This is one of my biggest dreams. Only difference I would want it videoed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous