All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 01'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes...

you are a "weak white wimp"...perhaps you should quit writing and start sucking black cock too...it sucks to be you...

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Funny

This is humor.

clem45clem45over 12 years ago
Great start!

This is a great start to what I hope will be a long series. The total domination of superior, arrogant black men over white, submissive wimps is very erotic. White men should beg black gods to knock up their pretty white wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What superior black men?

What a joke. Maybe you see this in the cities, but where I live, no one gives way to blacks. Everyone, the Latinos, Asians and Whites all outwork and out earn them. Heck, once we had a black guy come to work on the ranch and he got bullied by the freakin' cattle! The girls thought it was hilarious. He couldn't shoot. He couldn't hunt. He couldn't ride and he was the laziest s.o.b. I've ever met. Maybe it's the air in the cities or maybe the author just likes having his nuts handed to him, but this story reads like a ghetto fairytale to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow...

this is sad and not at all funny.

i'm not sure what ch 2 has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is comedy, right?

What world are you living in, "young black men are taking over in so many areas of the world" I haven't laughed so hard a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great..Please keep writing

Hello.. please continue,,, this is one of the best i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
misnamed

should be called homely black guy pretends to be a white guy, and in reality, for this author: no woman of any race will fuck him, date him, etc because he is as sad as this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"...I never seen...", well the ability to speak property and be confident. A wimp that lacks confidence, hell... no need for fear of black studs...practically any guy with more than he would be a threat to his security in such things. The exterior of confidence is a good start. A cursory read was enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Could you be any more racist if you tried?

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 12 years ago
Interesting.

No matter how many times I cuckold my husband with a black guy I WILL NE'ER LEAVE HIM FOR A BLACK GUY OR HAVE A BLACK BABY!!!

roggerdoggerroggerdoggerover 12 years ago
Carry on the genius story...

I have to say, this series (currently up to Part 8) is not simply good, it is superb.

So a few haters are predictably accusing you of racism or homosexuality or whatever. So what! You know, just as I do, that the feelings you are articulating within your excellent writings are not borne out of such evils. But instead, out of a healthy and respectful observation of reality.

It is quite apparent to me that girls (white girls in particular) REALLY DO idolise and crave big black men.

Listen, that is a fact. So to all of you strange little people who feel compelled to select an interracial story, read an interracial story, and then comment negatively on that same interracial story are actually the ones who are 'lying' or 'kidding yourselves'.

You all, like myself and the author, clearly recognise the reality that is unfolding before your very eyes. Our girls look upon big black men with an awe and animal lust. Whereas we choose to accept that fact and take some erotic pleasure from the abject humiliation of feeling so inadequate and powerless, you lot choose to put your defences up and deny it and hurl pitiful abuse.

Grow up.

Because, in time, when you inevitably witness your own girls or wives gazing wantonly at a superior black man, you will know the truth. And you will not confront her. You will certainly not confront him! No, like us, you will feel that pang of cuckolded shame and maybe, if you're lucky, that strange and powerful erotic charge that predicament brings to white boys like myself and Weak_White_Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well stated, mister roggerdogger

While I have only ready this first chapter ~ so far ~ I must say that roggerdogger, weakwhitewimp and others like them are courageous in admitting they are inferior to black men. It is truth that many see everyday of their lives, but fail to accept it. Since I am a white woman who is divorced from a white man ~ and one who has fully submitted to black men a looooong time ago ~ I can say he knows, understands, appreciates and respects how we feel. I, too, was blind to this fact until my teen daughter was knocked up by 3 different black men in 5 years. She always considered it a blessing and an honor to be a mother to a black child ~ and she sort of forced me to take a closer look at the lifestyle. I did AND I whole-heartedly submitted to the power of black men. I haven't looked back since then.

I wish to apologize to all black men for not seeing this sooner in my life. It would have been a great honor to bear children for your superior black race, but I am no longer able to. My daughter and several of her friends have ~ and I envy them like many others do. My body, soul and every fabric of my being is now yours. I WILL spend the rest of my life serving on my knees before your black feet and continue to promote, honor and obey my black lords in all my teachings. My name is Maureen and I am yours too, my black lord.

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
This is too funny....

Since this is supposed to be a comment on your writing, let Me say that you tell a good story. I think your facts are a little off. I only noticed a couple little errors in grammar or spelling which is pretty good by Literotica standards. But as for your statements that white men (most or all) feel that black men are superior to us.... or your statements that because women fall to their knees to suck a black cock and that makes them superior to white men.... get a grip pal. I just started reading this series now (the beginning of November) and I will get to every chapter unless something in this story starts to get REALLY stupid but don't lump all white men into your thesis. Instead try to recognize the differences between Men, women, whites, blacks, etc. These aren't facts that can be thrown around generically. I'll move on to Chapter 2 now.

4 stars on your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
White men are stupid

because they slave away at making a living and pay taxes so the lazy black man can kick back and collect welfare, buy drugs (with welfare money or from selling stolen items) and otherwise live off the efforts of the white man. The black man has taken the honest effort society has made in trying to get rid of racial discrimination and perverted it for their own agenda. The author is not a wimpy white man but a pathetic black man attempting to spread subversive propaganda. Stories like this one only further the fallacy that the black man is superior. If the black man were so superior, why is it that Africa is not one of the world powers considering they have 90% of the platinum, 50% of the gold and 30% of the diamond reserves in the world not to mention all the other natural resources there. If they are too lazy and or stupid to capitalize on these resources ar they really superior to anyone???? Author, stop believing in your own propaganda and get a real job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Check to see if story is finished

It looks as if the story isn't going to be finished. I hate half finished storys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Your average brother is gonna outfuck your typical whiteboy any day of the week. Exceptions (which there always are) don't mean shit. Like Big Daddy Kane says, when we go to work, we get the job done!!!

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
interesting.

I don't think all white men are weak. I've met weak black men and weak white men and neither are particularly appetizing in my opinion and as a black woman who's dated White men, I can pose my own problems. Most black men would not even attempt to approach me. Why? I don't know. I'm an educated sister, intelligent and welfare is not my middle name. So my question is this, why do black men not approach sisters as often? They say that alot of sisters have kids, well, sorry to burst your bubble, but it's mostly the black men who are handing out the babies and using up the sisters and then moving on to the white women they presume is better. I don't see that as strength. Not all black men are well endowed either. Anyhow, I'm also not ugly. I'm a petite sister with a beautiful chocolate skin tone and a gorgeous smile, so I have no teeth missing. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs and I'm a good girl, and as I said before, black men don't approach me, why is that? Oh yeah, white men don't seem to have a problem approaching me though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To the Anonymous Sister...

There was an article not long ago in the Wall Street Journal suggesting that highly educated black women found themselves having to marry lower status men than themselves, if they insisted on marrying another black. High-status black men don't marry, because they are in such high demand, that they can have women without marriage. Now here is the surprise: marriages between white men and black women have half the divorce rate of white/white marriages, and much lower rates than black men with white women. I'm not positing any theory, just looking at the numbers. You should find the article (Sorry, I would have found it, except the WSJ search engine is like all of the others -- pure dee crap for finding stuff.) It was within the last three months...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Gayer than Gay Niggers from Outer Space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another unfinished story

If you are looking for a story that is finished you had better look somewhere else. This story only goes to chap. 27 and repeats itself in every chapter, Story is not finished and could be condensed down so far into about 5 chapters. It's a pretty good story but after the author said he was going to finish the story, It's been 7 months sense the last update and counting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

we are sorry to inform you that weak white wimp has taken his own life because he realized how pathetic he is

cuckoldxshitcuckoldxshitalmost 10 years ago

AWESOME...wonderful humiliation. what every cuck wants. couldnt help rubbing. the joy of being a weak wimp

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wrong section

This should be in the Humor section. Agree with previous posters that it is probably written by a sad little black dude, probably in prison, probably getting fucked in the ass nightly by his "buddies."

Black or white, the writer should take himself out of the gene pool ASAP. We don't need your weakness.

Scorpio69ArtScorpio69Artabout 8 years ago
Illustration

I'm friends with Weak_White_Wimp on ImageFap He's Tall_White_Wimp there), and I've created an illustration of this Chap for him. It is currently on my blog (http://scorpio69art.blogspot.com/). by tomorrow it will also be on ImageFap in the Scorpio69Art profile. I enjoy his work, and as my creative schedule permits, I hope to create more illustrations of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The comments alone....

The comments alone on this story are ridiculous. Some of you are calling the story racist, yet things you're saying in response to it is in fact racist! I saw the name of the story and read the comments first because they usually give me insight on if it's worth my time but Lord... The comment section alone should be a submission somewhere because it's crazy and sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A very good start

I gave 5*, not for the sex, but work the character development. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
White men are not all weak.

I am also an educated sister who dated white men until one became my husband. He is not weak. He is the man I want to be with exclusively for the rest of my life. I guess the white women out there are weak willed and intellectually challenged if stories like this are true. This author should be ashamed of himself for portraying women of any race the way he has here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Edit, Get Therapy

Forced myself through 9 chps. EDIT! Get Therapy, established themes are way to redundant, additionally to much emphasis an being wimpy for main character

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yeah right

You arent a white man. You are a clack man trying to help your ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wimps are soon cucked

Taking race out of the story, wimps lose girls to confident big cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My trophy wife married me for my good job, nice home and a stable family environment. Her sisters did the same thing. However, all of them now take black lovers.

Those black studs just love creaming in our white, blond, blue-eyed wives. I just babysit our kids when she is out on a date. If she doesn’t get home in time, I make breakfast and take the kids to school before I go into the office.

Whenever she does come home before daylight, she shows me every inch of her well-fucked body. After I eat the guy’s cum out of her pussy, she showers up, and crawls in bed with me for a few hours of sleep. In the mornings she usually puts on a turtle neck sweater to hide the hickies and love bites.

If you marry a girl who is a “10”, and live in a metro area with a good percentage of black, professional men, you can just about guarantee that she will get blacked within a few years after marriage.

My bottom line has been: she can fuck black but, she can’t breed black. However, she certainly would if I would let her – that’s instinctual.

My wife can fuck for hours with her black lovers and she cums multiple times. I can’t even make her cum on my small dick. So, I guess its only natural that she would become a size queen.

I liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

""""I never seen or heard from Cindy again. (sic)""" SAW !!! (never saw!!!!)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazingly perfect story, the pacing, character development are excellent and the devolution of the white's is epic and fitting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What is this black men are superior to white men bullshit? No man is superior to another man. What one may be better at, there's always something else that he falls short at. And why are white women/wives portrayed as such mindless drones that fall worship to black men? Understandably it does happen, but not inevitably EVERY time. You're projecting upon everyone else because of your own "demise." Other than that, thus far, the story has a good flow and pace. It wasn't over the top either. Advice: keep the personal story about you; stop projecting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous