All Comments on 'Black Man One Ch. 17'

by Weak_White_Wimp

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
submale45submale45over 12 years ago
Very disappointing

From someone who has enjoyed your stories, this chapter was disappointing in its lack of progress. Beyond the fact that Julie is willing to talk to the wimp, there's no other substance. Yeah, the stud stuffed the wimp's face in his ass and made a statement about territory, which was kind of putting the wimp in place. But, it's a lot of text for not much progress. In these difficult economic times, even wasting 2 pages of words like this for such little progress is disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
geeezuss get on with it already...

this is a soap opera,. nothing erotic here at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why does nothing ever happen?

You've stretched 3 chapters worth of content into 17 chapters you need to hurry this shit up before you die of old age.

kakashi524kakashi524over 12 years ago
Where are the apples?

This is starting to look like the Apple pie someone forgot to put apples in <.<!!!

turgidcockturgidcockover 12 years ago
a TAD redundant...

"you'se' needs to apologize to my azz' fer' dat' shit..."

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorrry f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-for t-t-t-t-t-t-t-that s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sir..."

"yea...you'se' gots to apologize to dat' azz' boi'..."

"S-S-S-S-S-S-Sir I-I-I-I-I-I-I-Im s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry f-f-f-f-f-f-f-for t-t-t-t-t-t-that..."

"uh huh...you'se is be needin' to apologize to dat' azz' fer' dat' pussy sheet' boi'..."

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes s-s-s-s-s-sir...I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-so s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry..."

"now you'se gots to apologize fer' dat' pussy sheet' to dis' azz' boi'..."

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry..."

"dis' azz' be needin' sum' apologizing to it pussy boi'..."

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sir...I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-sorry..."

"muh' azz' be needin' sum' apologiving to white boi'..."

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-s-sorry b-b-b-b-b-boss m-m-m-m-m-man..."

"I bes' thinkin' you'se' owing my ass sum' apologizing boi'..."

"P-P-P-P-P-Please...I-I-I-I-I-I-I'm s-s-s-s-s-so s-s-s-s-s-sorry"

my God...you filled a whole chapter with the same sentence...

your black dwarf needs to go to grammar classes...your alter ego needs speech classes...leaps and strides for you though...you didn't piss your pants in this chapter...kudos for you......

I now understand why you get such low ratings...it's just repetitous rambling dialog that fills a page...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not that bad

i see the other comments. why they have some validity, it is not as bad as they characterize it, ask yourself if this story was that bad why are they still reading it, i agree it could have been shortened up a bit, but on the flip side it has set up the action and the motivation for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you are totally crazy the idiot black boy should be arrested for indecent behaviour assault rape and incarcerated with his boyfriend in a friendly white jail

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
unbelievable

17 chapters of this story. Dude you are beyond help just kill yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's getting better

I like the way you describe "His" natural black dominance and superiority, and your own white inferiority. The detail is good and your feelings quite real. Don't mind the others. This story has to be told.

spyintheskyspyintheskyover 12 years ago
Great developments

Wonder if these anonymous cowards are the same ones all the time who just cant help but keep coming back to get their secret kicks.

Anyway ignore them this chapter was excellent exactly the sort of direction it needed to go in, if a touch belatedly. But in defence perhaps all that waiting built up the suspense and kept us on our heels so now its got there the effect is all the stronger, even if we are almost as out of it as J is, after all that reading. Personally would have loved for wimp to have seen a few of the other wives sniggering in embarrassment at him from their sneaked views in the shadows or equally demoralised husbands seeing their fate played out, or he looks up to see curtains/blinds all a twitching to suggest it just to heighten our sense of his humiliation as opposed the repeated stating of it.

Certainly the walk of shame for J in the mode of all those other women is an intense image as she enters the realm of the total BBC slut to which, like them she is tied in mind and body to the point where the thoughts of others no longer matters. Lots of scope now for this to continue in various directions as the decline and fall continues, hopefully though, in ways that don't simply get repetitive quite so often in the past. I know where I want it to go so fingers crossed.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011over 12 years ago
Great story

Loved it. 5 stars. Don't listen to the naysayers.

zena99zena99about 12 years ago
GREAT

This is a fantastic series. I hope that it continues for many more chapters. I enjoy reading about these stupid white sluts and their worthless husbands submitting to their rightful master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Understood

.. so many bad and rude comments about your story, and for that I feel deeply sorry about that. As a defeated white male who has lost his wife to BLACK MEN I should tell you that you are not alone. Your story may be an exaggerated version but the defeat of the white man by the BLACK MAN is ever-so-present in society today. Please finish your story.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 11 years ago
Rock hard cock reading this

I loved it again.I'm hooked. Can't do anything but read on. And I'm a submissive black man. I hope Trey makes him kiss his cock soon.

Now, on to the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The greatest piece of erotica I have ever read

Brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous