Black Man One Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? You can't see?" he asked, sarcasticaly.

Still, I could not speak. My silence and awe of him was causing my throat to close up as he continued to demean me.

"Come closer, boy. Ya' can't see?" he asked arrogantly, still holding onto Julie's pretty face.

I just knelt there, in complete humiliation.

"I says come o'er here closer." he demanded.

I rose from the back of my legs to my knees, terrified. I had no strength to stand up as the young black stud made me move closer in by walking another 2 feet towards him on my knees.

"Yeah. See that? Now ya' can see better, whiteboy." Tra'mon said with complete sarcasm.

My eyes fell to the ground after he released Julie's face from his grip. Her widened blue eyes were now mere slits as she continued struggling to regain coherence.

"Don't worry, boy. She loves it. She's my bitch now. Ain't dat' right, girl?" he said, speaking to my wife.

Julie could hardly stay awake. Her eyes squinted in a "flicker" as the young black man tapped her shoulder to gain her attention.

"Huh?" she mumbled, unconsciously.

The powerful looking black stud in his flimsy micro bikini just stood to the side of of my blonde wife. He smiled at her incoherence knowing that he had completely fucked her into submission the night before.

"But, you still needs to apologize to my ass for that pussy spyin' shit ya' did last night. Dat' was my territory you was in, boy!" he snarled.

The black stud looked dead into my humbled eyes and face. His eyes scared me half to death, and I was embarrassed kneeling before him as I continued my attempted apologies.

"I-I'm sorry, Sir. I d-didn't kn-know it was your t-territory, S-Sir." I groveled, submissively.

"Pl-Pl-Please?" I added, sniveling as my backside fell to the back of my legs.

"Pl-Please?" I begged, again.

The young, dark-skinned stud was only 5'9" tall compared to my 6'4" wimpy frame, yet he seemed so ominous to me.

Arrogantly, he took two of the shortest steps in my direction until he stood literally inches before me. I sat there on the backs of my legs kneeling like a wimp as I trembled with intimidation. His obnoxiously immense cock bulge in the flimsy, neon-powder blue pouch of his spandex bikinis seem to "stare" me down. It truly humiliated me to no end as he stood uncomfortably close to me.

"Oh m-my g-g-gawd, p-please?" I groveled, as my eyes lowered to avoid the violating stare of his black cock in the wispy bikinis bulging before me.

The chiseled black stud looked down at my groveling position, seemingly amused but still stern. He put his left hand firmly under my chin and forced me to bring my begging eyes up to his.

"You calls dat' apologizing to my ass, whiteboy?" he asked, his eyes getting more serious.

I was just kneeling with my backside on the backs of my legs looking slightly upwards to the dominant young black man. My entire face was shaking as he arrogantly held my weak chin up with his index finger. I couldn't answer.

"When I says apologize to my ass, I mean it." the young black stud added.

In utter disbelief, the shorter but far more powerful black man grabbed a fistful of hair from the top of my head. He clenched it tightly and I writhed in the pain it caused my scalp. Without further hesitation, he simply turned his back and pulled my terrified face into the center of his well-muscled asscheeks.

"Mmpfph. Mmpfph." I gasped.

My timid, pale face was now being held firmly into the young black stud's powerful powder-blue bikini-clad backside. The thin, wispy neon-blue nylon-spandex material was ultra flimsy as it stretched between the black stud's muscular asscheeks.

This mere strip of spandex material between his powerful cheeks was the only thing preventing my nose from being inside of him. My arms flailed pathetically as he buried my face in his butt cheeks, my wrists unconsciously slapping his strong outer thighs.

"Put those arms down and apologize to my ass, whiteboy!" he yelled.

"Mmpfph, mmpfph, p-please?" I begged, my arms falling submissively to my sides in defeat.

"I said apologize, pussy." he ordered, holding my face into his firm buttcheeks with greater force.

I could hardly breathe as I struggled to obey, and I began apologizing again.

"I'm, mmpfph s-sorry mmpfph s-sir mmpfph mmpfph." I replied.

The young black stud made me literally apologize to his bikini-covered asscheeks with my face humiliatingly buried on it.

"I-I mmpfph uh mmpfph apologize to mmpfph your mmpfph ass sir, mmpfph." I sniveled.

"Again!" he laughed, evilly.

"I mmpfph I uh-mmpfh pologize mmpfph mmpfph to your mmpfph ass mmpfph s-sir, mmpfph." I repeated.

But, the aggressive young black stud was not satisfied with my pitiful apologies to his asscheeks. He continued holding my face against his muscled bikini-clad ass with force as he made me return several variations of an apology.

"Apologize for bein' in my territory, boy." he ordered.

"Apologize to my ass for snoopin' around." he commanded.

"Say I'm sorry fo' bein' such a pussy" he demanded.

"Tell my ass you're sorry, whiteboy!" he growled.

"Again!" he shouted.

"Again!!" he yelled.

"Again!!!" he commanded.

"Say I apologizes to your ass, sir. Say dat' shit 100 mo' times." he commanded loudly.

For the next twently plus minutes, the young and powerful black stud brutally held my face cheeks to his powder-blue bikini covered ass. He made me apologize "to" and "into" his well-muscled asscheeks over and over, and over again.

"Kiss my azz n' apologize, boy!" he suddenly snapped.

"Mmpfph. Mmpfph. Mmpfph." I replied in between almost every other word I struggled to speak, my breathing increasing rapidly.

"P-Please?" I groveled between the words of my numerous apologies.

The stud was ruthless. He rubbed and mashed my entire face and nose into his now sweating bikini backside for what seemed like forever. He never relented as I knelt there demoralized kissing the black stud's asscheeks and apologizing with my face fully "stuffed" into his asscheeks.

Degraded, I could feel the dampness of his sweaty muscled butt cheeks on both sides of my face. Inside, I was begging and pleading for mercy, and praying for this true humiliation to end.

But, there seemed to be no end in site. It was like he was making talk to his ass while he held my face flush onto his nylon-spandex cheeks.

My shoulders were limp and I was nearly to the point of passing out from the aggressiveness of this black stud. I finally surrendered and my limp body weakened even further. He rudely controlled my head and face with relative ease.

Rather than release me after my body weakened in total defeat, the chiseled black stud simply began "rubbing" and "grinding" my already demeaned face all over his spandex-clad ass with the greatest arrogance possible.

Tra'mon's cockiness completely added insult to injury in the most brazen manner imagineable. With my lifeless body kneeling before him, I simply obeyed. I continued my apologies, counting the number of times I apologized. My counts were in silence but I had to apologize out loud. My voices was "muffled" by his bikini-covered backside the entire time, and in the most demoralizing way.

Mercifully, he finally released me.

At least 30 minutes had gone by with my face cruelly and crudely "stuffed" with pressure into his bikini speedoes-clad asscheeks. I was demeaned to the point of tears as I noticed that he had stepped away.

The black man only moved a few feet away from me. Unconsciously, I gazed towards my beautiful blonde wife sitting before me on the beach chair.

Her pretty blue eyes were opened wider as she looked at me. She had sat there witnessing the entire ordeal, and her eyes fell to the ground in obvious shame. Her conclusive stare told me that she was ashamed by my lack of manhood in comparison to the younger black stud. It was a look of awe and acceptance that I was not even 1 percent of a man that Tra'mon was.

To her, I was no more than a big wimp and a "pussy" compared to the black man. Her look told me that I was nothing more than a "lackey" for the younger, shorter but far more masculine black stud. Her eyes seemed to know that I had been completely defeated and humiliated by a "real" man, and that I had been time and time again.

The humiliating reality of her sorrowful stare of my blatant image of defeat couldn't have been more demoralizing.

I just knelt there trying to catch my breath from the disgusting ordeal. My eyes blurred as I watched the black stud casually move towards the chaise lounge beach chair, where he picked up his disgarded yellow bikini from the seat. It was covered with my wife's lipstick lip prints in the most revealing detail.

With further arrogance, he tossed them straight into my beet red face. They fell helplessly to my weakened hands below.

"Git' your wife's lipstick shit off my drawers, boy. You come by at 6 and then ya' can talk to her. She ain't in no mood to do that now." the black stud ordered.

"And, don't go using no machine on my expensive shit either, ya' gots that?" the black man warned.

I looked down in defeat at the lipstick-smeared yellow bikini speedoes that fell into my trembling hands. I looked back to Julie. I could not utter a single syllable. The humiliation that enveloped me was far too great to manage any words as I defeatedly nodded a "yes" answer in the most pitiful gesture.

"Let's go, girl. Git' your things and come one." he commanded, speaking to my wife.

"Y-Yes, Trey. Okay, Trey. Yes, Trey." she responded in a weakened whisper.

Julie then got down to her hands and knees, and she began picking up all the articles of her clothing from the ground.

She looked so obviously dismantled, and thoroughly-fucked into submission that I could hardly believe it. She gathered her things into her arms and wobbled to catch her balance before she was finally able to stand on her own.

Without another word, Julie began stumbling towards the entry doors of the pool area, and back to the black thug's condo unit number one with Tra'mon cockily strolling behind.

Even in her incoherent condition and her arms full of clothes and shoes, she still managed to hold the door open for the black stud to walk through hands free.

Her brazenly black ink stamped body was full of spade symbols, and they stood out blatantly. They marked her entire body in the most unruly and disdainful manner.

Defeated, I just knelt there in a deeper shame and watched Julie and Tra'mon walk away. I watched them until they disappeared into the condo building a minute later.

end.

12