All Comments on 'Black Market Bidder Ch. 03'

by HisPeachyKitten

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
magevmagevalmost 6 years ago
ooooo

yes, please, make him regret this, AJ! I cannot stand this slavers' premise that a person forced into that kind of situation should just accept it. She needs to put him in his place!!! He needs to recognize how fundamentally wrong slavery is!!!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 6 years ago
The Longer Chapter ...

...was appreciated. So far I actually like Leon aside from the whole 'thinks it's perfectly ok to buy someone as a slave' thing. I respect him for not flipping out at being bitten, which would be the natural response of 99% of the population.

I do hope she continues to be smart & chooses her battles wisely, considering she has no control over anything but her own attitudes. It's incredibly annoying, not to mention just plain stupid, when a captive continually provokes the person who gets to decide if the captive should continue breathing ... or not. It only makes sense to at least pretend to cooperate.

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersalmost 6 years ago
Good story telling, made me so angry

Ok, I get that this is a non-con story and so the actions must be against ones will but gosh I am so enraged by this so far. I guess I'm just too angry with any of these characters (AJ aside of course) to harbour any good feelings for them. I know this will probably never happen in the storyline but I just wanted to see AJ punch/kick all their faces in. So good job for making me so angry, a validation to your story telling skills.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loved it!!!

I disagree with the people who want to make it so he regrets taking a slave, that would be so out of character and not what I want from a noncon (selfish), haha.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Black Market bidder

Wonderful story! I will be waiting with baited breath salivating and waiting for future installments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHisPeachyKitten@HisPeachyKitten
29yo, married mother of 4, curious about the erotica world. Hoping to write some good stories and expand my imagination as I go. If you're curious about anything, just ask!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES