All Comments on 'Black Market Bidder Ch. 03'

by HisPeachyKitten

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Black Market bidder

Wonderful story! I will be waiting with baited breath salivating and waiting for future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Loved it!!!

I disagree with the people who want to make it so he regrets taking a slave, that would be so out of character and not what I want from a noncon (selfish), haha.

LemonLimeBittersLemonLimeBittersabout 6 years ago
Good story telling, made me so angry

Ok, I get that this is a non-con story and so the actions must be against ones will but gosh I am so enraged by this so far. I guess I'm just too angry with any of these characters (AJ aside of course) to harbour any good feelings for them. I know this will probably never happen in the storyline but I just wanted to see AJ punch/kick all their faces in. So good job for making me so angry, a validation to your story telling skills.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
The Longer Chapter ...

...was appreciated. So far I actually like Leon aside from the whole 'thinks it's perfectly ok to buy someone as a slave' thing. I respect him for not flipping out at being bitten, which would be the natural response of 99% of the population.

I do hope she continues to be smart & chooses her battles wisely, considering she has no control over anything but her own attitudes. It's incredibly annoying, not to mention just plain stupid, when a captive continually provokes the person who gets to decide if the captive should continue breathing ... or not. It only makes sense to at least pretend to cooperate.

magevmagevabout 6 years ago
ooooo

yes, please, make him regret this, AJ! I cannot stand this slavers' premise that a person forced into that kind of situation should just accept it. She needs to put him in his place!!! He needs to recognize how fundamentally wrong slavery is!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHisPeachyKitten@HisPeachyKitten
29yo, married mother of 4, curious about the erotica world. Hoping to write some good stories and expand my imagination as I go. If you're curious about anything, just ask!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES