All Comments on 'Black Passion'

by blklover

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
what's in a name?

It would have helped if the characters could have maintained the same names all story long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Need to take more time....

This story has the potential of being extremely hot as that is generally a given when discussing interracial sex! The story line, while not too original, is OK but the story would really sizzle if you spent a lot of time describing exactly how they fucked the woman, what they were feeling, what she was feeling, what it was like when they finally had orgasms, etc. You skipped over the best parts. I suspect this is your first story and that you don't have a lot of experience in writing yet. It's not all bad, just over too quickly, like a premature ejaculation! :) Take your time and develop the story more slowly and sensually....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
anything

Just shows to go ya!!!, a nigger boy will fuck anything white.

Only things missing in this tale was the the two lads dumped at least a pint of their babymaking seed into her womb, and although she had received a hysterectomy years ago, she knew at that moment she was impregnated by their superior black seed from their massive organs. Every black alive is endowed with a 13" inch, beer can sized cock, and it gets hard, and stays that way, at the mere mention of fucking a white married mom/woman. She was so proud that she told her husband of the encounter. He was so overwhelmed with joy of it all, that he moved the boys into their home. He then bought them both new clothes and BMWs and even had them impregnate his two teenaged daughters, along with his wife. He served them all wine as they fucked and sucked in front of him. He was even able to jack-off with his wife's, and the boy's permission.

This shit never ceases to amaze me in it's total unbelievable content.

Phantom1925Phantom1925over 19 years ago
Lame......Very Lame

Starts out with some decent set-up but then becomes a half-assed porn movie scenario with a rushed ending & not much in sexual detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A whore is a whore, is a whore

This loving wife is a first rate slut. But, don't believe me, just ask her.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Wow, what a story!

I sure am glad that you didn't use any racial stereotypes in your story. Like a married, white woman who isn't getting enough sex from her husband. Or black men that are incredibly well-hung, with giant balls filled with an endless supply of sperm and the stamina of a machine.

Hey, wait a minute. That sounds familiar somehow. Where did I just read a story like that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
ludicrous !

why would anyone commit such a crime ! beyond bad ..awful....vile ....putrid etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Better still...

just give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more more more

I loved the characters Jamel, Lathon, Jamal, Latham, Jumel and Lathom and hope there is a sequel. Perhaps next time you could take more time to write it than it took to read it.

If you were serious, you can't be serious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Loved reading it

Thanks for taking the time to write your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Could have been so much more..

Way too short (well, not their dicks!). Incomplete. You start with a some what well written premise then rush thourough to the stud orgy. What about fear, lust, thrill, if you must--the pain of these huge members forced into her unused pussy. So much more needed to be a full examination of this scenario.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
maybe a second chapter?

I will give you aa A for effort. The story Line was good but you jumped it to the sex thing two fast. Did she try to talk to her husband about her needs? did she feel guilt about wanting to cheat. She hadn't had sex in a while so when she did how did it feel? hurt? Did she feel Guilty after about cheating? what if hubby found out? what would he do? Throw her our? ect..... What make us want to read your story.. inplace of anyother cheating wife story......

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I want to Thank you for a loving story

Unlike how the other comment;s , I liked your story , for it sounds real , so keep giving me you . Thank you , oh from a Brother that loves Women period .

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Disgusting/Shitty Plot

Another story about a jungle-bunny fucking a white whore that no decent white man wanted to sink his cock into.

JaweroJaweroover 18 years ago
Good start

Liked it. Could've been longer. More detail as to what happened prior to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
...check these out!!!...

...VANNA WHITE...DOLLY PARTON...HEATHER TESCH...NANA VISITOR...SAMANTHA BROWN...ALL BLACK COCK WHORES...'OWNED' by BLACK MASTERS...up for contract work to the highest BLACK bidder...also to the NBA and NFL STALLIONS!!!...ALL BREEDING VESSELS for the supreme BLACK RACE!!!...YOU GO GIRLS!!!...XOXOXO...;-)))

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pile of dog shit!

Must have had a boring day that allowed for such trash to be put out there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Hot story. Nice to hear of the exploits of another mature bbc slut. My wife was wet in envy reading this story. This woman able to be the older white slut for these two 20 yr old black studs,sucking them all day long swallowing load after load of theiir potent cream. Lucky bitch she says.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just like me

Great story. I Love black cock . I’m a white married women of 9 yrs to a white man. 5’2” in my late 50s 36DD tits and love wearing very low cut dresses and blouses showing them off. Will I met a younger black guy on- line a few months ago we talked for a couple week I told him want I like which was everything my huddy wouldn’t.i even sent him a few nude pic of me. We even got pretty dirty with the talking I could tell he was a dominant black man so I was happen when he ask me out and to wear something sexy that would reveal my big tits . I wore my lowest cut and sexiest dress. Wow what a night that turned out to be. He fucked Me used me and dominated me like I was hoping. I love it he has shared me with his friend a couple times . I’m hoping he shares me with all of them soon. Hubby I love you to death but I love black cock the more the better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous