All Comments on 'Black Renter Takes My Bed and Wife'

by howtrue

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukabout 6 years ago

Great story. I hope you write a part 2 9or another story similar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wouldn't

Wouldn't an adult male decide he would want to bring the issue to a head (pun intended)? He only hopes someday to get his wife back? Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
*

See, when you claim the main character is VERY intelligent you have to make him sound that way. This guy doesn't. In fact, no one does in this dumb story that badly needs proofreading and a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Had to laugh after reading this...

... a story for all those dumb cock suckers outside there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good story. However if it was me one of would be leaving probably me.

post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordabout 6 years ago
Good ideas, but needs work

You hit some very good themes but your ideas need to be fleshed out. Build up the inner struggle and the temptation. Make it a slow burn and build up to a reveal. Put a little more work into it and you'll have a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He soinds like an idiot, not a “very intelligent man”

And if she treats her husband like that then she doesnt love him. Not even a little bit so why would she want him back? Not not just get a divorce?

Appreciate that you wanted to write the usual interracial bullshit but at least make it plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get an Editor to help you

I thought the story flowed well, but there were several mistakes. An Editor would have been a good choice for you to proof read your story.

I also think the use of quotation marks would have made fora better read. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NOW HE IS THERE CUCKOLD

Enjoy the cuckold life. Eat them creampie from both holes and enjoy, have her sit on his face to do Cleanup up. Suck that BBC and get it hard and wet so he can fuck his ass too. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
howtrue??

More like how cliche.No vote .Cut and paste IR cuck drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
13" nonsense story 1*

nothing to add to title

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfabout 6 years ago
Well, there are some opportunities here....

I did like the theme, but anyone reading my works will realize that. What I was disappointed in was the lack of development. There was no real conflict, no dealing with emotions of the lies, betrayal or the tragedy of the marriage.

The black male had some nice description, but the husband and wife need more fleshing out. I'm not talking physical descriptions, those are well-laid, but the personalities and what makes them tick.

The wife's so-willing ease to toss aside their marriage to take on a new "pretend husband" is a bit much for a single romp, or even a few of them. It may be lust, it may be infatuation, but unless the marriage was already doomed, which wasn't laid out, then it is a bit far-fetched. In short, the story lacked some credibility.

A nice start, but could use a lot of character development, which would lead to conflict, and then see where the characters go.

A good pace, and easy read, but the story just isn't ready yet. Keep trying! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your a pussy

Your not a man....and your story sucked!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
no man

no man would stay married in that situation.. I get the sexual aspects but I would have given her divorce papers and moved on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More please

I want to hear about swallowing his cum direct from 13”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid and Poorly Written

You get a *1 because their are no negatives. Stupid story about a "Loving wife" who goes apeshit because she sees a big dick. By the way, the story implies the renter fell in an upstairs bathroom but was unhurt SO WHY was he still laying on the floor when dumby and his wifee arrive? Isn't the bathroom door closed. Stupid situation. Also what kind of an idiot selects a guy less than 3 months divorced over a nurse as a renter. The idea that the nurse was too talkative was lame. Plus the story heeded editing! It was painful to read! Just a dumb poorly written excuse to have a cuckold eat another guy's cum and suck dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
howtrue?

more like howwishfulthinking. I didn't know they let inmates post to porn sites. You sound like a scared little black man writing from the slam, where you are white-owned. Keep your fantasies going, kid, but you need to take a little more time with your character development.

BigwhoyleBigwhoylealmost 6 years ago
Take my wife please

I need you to fuck her then me. I'll be your favorite cock sucking ass giving whore.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Shoooooott

There Is No Way I Would Stay Married To A Slut Like That!....Total Dispespect For Their Marriage Let Alone Her Husband!

Sorry This Story Annoys Me!... She's nothing but a......" Big Bore Whore,...Big Hole Mole,....Loosie Lucy...., Crater cunt cavity behind a Big cunt Front....,She can deep throat a Boat...... and She's a Slack Fuck because She can take a Big Mack Truck,.....and last but not least!..... She can Vaginal Rub a Nuclear Sub!.....☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stupidity

A weekend for a loyal wife to cuckold you? Ridiculous! Black man would have been beaten and thrown out with a warning to leave town by sundown. If he big and during and whatever bullshit, you'd call some friends to help.

EugeneSelfishEugeneSelfishabout 5 years ago
Forget the haters

Although there were some glaring grammar errors (hence only 4/5), it was a fun, quick, interracial cuckold story, and I enjoyed it.

You might be able to shoo away those unlikely to enjoy such a story with some short disclaimer at the beginning like, "If you don't like cuckold stories, this one isn't for you," or something like that. Then, if they still complain in the comments, you can at least reply, "Don't like it? Don't read it."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
same at my house

My wife took a much younger black lover (19)and I was left jacking off and sucking his cum from her. I too suck his cock for him so he gets hard and can fuck my/his wife. Mary also likes me to suck him off at breakfast she said I need to start my day with a full belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moją żonę

pięknie rucha dojrzały murzyn [ 47 lat ] swoim czarnym jak smoła i grubym penisem.On naruchał nam na razie dwójkę psotnych chłopaków ale to na pewno nie koniec.Szczęśliwa liczba mojej żony - to siódemka i tylu murzynków chce urodzić.Tu,gdzie mieszkamy,każde białe małżeństwo wychowuje po kilkoro czarnych dzieci - żadna nowość i trzy lata temu też do nich dołączyliśmy.Teraz murzyn rucha moją żonę kilka razy dziennie aby znów ja powalić na trzecią ciążę a ja uwielbiam moja żonę w czarnej ciąży.Liżę jej pięknie zmaltretowaną cipkę przez murzyńskiego chuja po każdym stosunku i delektuję się eliksirem naruchanym z jego wielkiego grzyba,który tryska silnymi gęstymi strumieniami do macicy mojej ślubnej i oby jak najdłużej to trwało.

Biboi54RBiboi54Rover 3 years ago
The Happy Life of a Cuck

My wife and I decided to let her date black men as long as I could stay involved and know all. She sometimes goes out and comes back in the morning full of cum, or she brings a black man home so I can watch and jack off from the bedroom doorway. If I'm really lucky I can fluff his cock before they get started, or cum on her as they're fucking, or lick them both clean.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Wake Up Dude, She dumped your ass for the BBC. Divorce her ass and find a new woman just for you. She doesnt love you if she treats the BBC better than you and won't give you sex anymore. Time to go. Many more women out there. 5 stars cuz you don't have to be a cuckhold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

all i can say is this- i would be doing life without parole because i would have gotten life for two homicides his then saving the whore wife for last and i would make sure she would regret she was ever born. have you ever heard of going up in smoke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just super hot!

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

You take in a total stranger as a boarder, leave him alone in your home with your hot young wife while you go out of town. And you’re surprised that he’s been fucking her when you return home? And you expect us to believe that really happened?

I would have given your story 3 or 4 stars if you had spent a good portion of it, describing in great detail, what occurred between the wife and Mark when hubby was out of town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Here's the thing. It's a story. A fantasy. It's light reading. A distraction from our everyday, mundane existence. If it doesn't resonate with everyone, who cares? If guys are into it, who cares? The stories are for those who love them and the comments are for both! Remember, it's "what did YOU think about the story"! I won't ever have this happen to me because after 40 yrs of marriage, my wife and I are in the best phase. She has taken good care of me all these years and now, due to her illness, I return the favor. She lost her sex drive, I didn't, so my daily, slutlust masturbating sessions are fueled by pot and gay literotica stories! No black could ever take my wife but I'll tell you what, I'd love to meet an interracial couple where the husband is a bi BBC and the wife is a big, slutty, hot white woman, I'd be their "cuck" in a heartbeat! Role-playing this with a mature, consenting couple is safe, pleasurable and harms no one. I'd love to 69 the woman while that slick BBC is pumping its hot, black cum into her wet, willing hole, sucking it out as he finishes and cleaning him off in the process, I'll bet it'd make my cock Rock. Fucking. HARD!! horny4cum69@proton.me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous