All Comments on 'Black Screen Pt. 02'

by MrKickBack

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

I need more. I wish I was in her shoes. Hoping for interactions with liza. Lezdom is the best.

FASfanFASfanalmost 6 years ago
What a wobderful story!

I do hope there will be more of this incredible piece soon. If five stars helps, then they are yours!

Favouritedt too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Potential

The hottest thing about this is the potential. So many more possible parts. Fingers crossed no one finds out she is a slave and her master just makes them believe she is a nympho slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Adore this

Best story I've read on this website so far.

Keep going MrKickBack, I've been waiting all week for this part! Don't make us wait too long for the next one..

RPG6RPG6almost 6 years ago
Another great chapter...

...but please have her avoid any sexual interaction with the old, smelly dude. Or at least have him shower first.

horpheuhorpheualmost 6 years ago
Well done, 5 stars.

certainly the best story of the kind I read. bravo !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

This is the best story going. Great job. I love the forced nudity, public nudity, the fact that she is made to be head to toe naked is outstanding. Especially in public places like the bathroom. Love the public masturbation and denial. Its great that the potential is there that if the right people find out she will be spending most of her time completely naked. The body wroting was a nice touch too. Please keep it going!

MisGMisGalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Well done, I like how you take you time in making her do things to her self in the bathroom. I like the story line and the humiliation, please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

This is a great story. Well constructed and paced. I love how you're really getting into her head about what's going on. Really trying to portray the humiliation and her struggle with the tasks - even going back to reiterate her humiliation before she does something, while she's doing it, then when she recalls the events. Way to really stretch the effects. Keep it up. And don't lose the reality of keeping things secret. It loses something when a bunch of different players get involved and start controlling our heroine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exceptionally good!

This is great. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
please sir

write more so I can cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more, please!

i love how much time you’ve put into the story and the characters along with the situations anne has to deal with. it’s very hot and honestly, i’d love to see more of brad and his friends (along with anne’s mysterious master, of course)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No patience

I need this to continue and very soon. The storyline is so well thought out and I'm excited to see who the master is. Kudos to you, this is a home run.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The creepy Mr. Thomas

Please explore the plot where Mr. Thomas humiliates her. The thought of a creepy neighbor taking advantage of her is exhilarating!

InnocentVenusInnocentVenusalmost 6 years ago
5 our of 5 again!!

I just re-read chapters one and two for the second time! I really enjoy this story! You are really good at helping us feel what she is feeling! When her blackmailer makes her do things I feel the anxiety too!

I hope she keeps feeling embarrassed and doesn’t get used to what’s happening to her.

It was a tender moment to see that the blackmailer closed the bathroom so that she wouldn’t get interrupted or discovered but I’m sure it was just aonthat he can continue torturing her haha

Question: do we know who the blackmailer is? I assumed it was the teacher she was pleasuring under the table but from other comments I’m not so sure.. I hope it’s not the brother (I want it to be an older man Haha)

Can Mr. Wheeler have some fun with her too? He definitely has some dirt on her from seeing her trying to find the code.

Love that her brother is humiliating her too.

Just some random thoughts! Can’t wait for a new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story !!! Until now...

I really enjoy your set up! It has everything I like, and you describe the scenes so well we can really get immersed in it!

I won't tell you what to do next as I totally trust your imagination to manage it!

Well... A butt plug coercion would be nice tho^^

But I do have an advice about what you should not do, in my opinion!

That looks like the turning point of your story, and, in order for it to remain realistic, you should definitely avoid getting too many people to take advantage on her. It would become too hard to manage for her and too hard to identify ourselves in your story for us.

She surely still should get close to beeing caught, but I would regret if she makes out with anybody at some point. She needs to remain hopeful in order to keep submitting!

Congratulations again, I will definitely keep following it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Future of series (Anne's secrecy)

Hi everyone, thanks for all the positive feedback, I read it all and much of it has helped me write faster due to the influx of energy (it's like juicing but for authors).

Now, I'm more than aware that many of you are concerned about too many characters having their fingers in the Annabel Adams pie so I thought I'd convey my feelings on the matter.

In any situation that involves a lot of blatant public sexual activity, you are unlikely to come away completely undiscovered. However, how far this exposure will go is something that is still up in the air.

If you reread the prologue, you will notice that Anne's internal monologue makes mention of the fact her second life is still a secret (mostly). This means that by the time the story catches up with that point Anne's servitude won't have been completely discovered by many, or even any, characters.

The vagueness of the statement was intentional, I left that door open to play around with depending on how the story developed as I wrote it.

However, here are my thoughts on other people getting involved; I dislike it if it is a separate case of blackmail. That's it... mostly. Anne's blackmailer is her master and there will never be a battle for control between him and someone else unless there is a legitimate and logical reason for that plot to occur.

The roles that Brad and Mr Wheeler played in this chapter were not hinting at any upcoming control they will take of her, they were attempts at showing that Anne's exploits do not exist in a sandbox, and that the characters around her are not blind, deaf, or (with some exceptions) stupid.

To me there is nothing stopping her from getting caught but plot armour, and I have a bad habit of getting her to take off anything she is wearing unfortunately.

So what is stopping her from being seen? Or suspected? Or the blackmailer involving someone else that he feels he can keep in line? Or even blackmailing another person?

Black Screen is meant to be my version of many stories on here that take their coercion to all the extreme lengths their fantasies can invent, but I wanted to take the hard road getting there and feel the weight behind every action she is forced to take. That is my intention behind every part I write.

This story will not be realistic, but it aims to tell an unrealistic tale in the most realistic way I can.

(Wow, maybe we should call this comment Black Screen part 2.5! Way longer than I planned it to be but I guess that's fitting considering how I write.)

<B>Tldr: Other people will get involved, but it will all be controlled by one puppet master so it won't get too messy.</B>

Thanks again,

Mr Kickback (It's not letting me post on my user for some reason, I promise it is me!)

MrKickBackMrKickBackalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Confirmation.

It is working now. Yes that previous comment is me, sorry about that.

Oh and to the person who asked, Mr Dickens was intended to be the first obvious choice, but if you read carefully I never refer to him as "her master" but phrase it in such as a way that allows them to be separate people.

It was meant to be deceptive so don't worry!

km479km479almost 6 years ago
Please don’t stop

Damn this story makes me so wet.. wish I was her! I can’t wait to read more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent looking forward to more

I hope the person behind it all is Beth :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story...

Thank you for the answer!

You put much better words on what I was trying to say!

I can tell you manage the risks she is taking perfectly until now.

I can't wait to read the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

Part 3 pleaaaseee

iceblockiceblockalmost 6 years ago
Liza

You asked about side characters that might have piqued our interests. Well for me it is very definitely Liza. In the first chapter there is a tone there where the two Girls are very different and that Liza makes Anne feel somewhat inferior. Now I will admit this is only my fantasy where I enjoy Girls being forced to serve their own gender against their will and I make no recommendation either way because of my bias (lol) but if Anne's moaning woke up Brad in the middle of the night, then it surely woke up Her classmate Liza as well!!!

On a side note, thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into this, a very enjoyable read though unlike other commenters here I believe there are stories equally as good though we do have to dig pretty deep at times. I'm very glad to have found this one!

Thank You.

MrKickBackMrKickBackalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Part 3

Nearly finished. 54 pages done, 1 more to go. Editing will begin tomorrow and it will appear on Literotica within the week (hopefully). I hope the waiting wasn't too painful for some of you! Here's your teaser:

"A teacher, a task, and a trip home. Anne's descent continues."

The story is about to ramp up for parts 4 and 5, so enjoy the gentle pace while you can.

I'll let you know when I've posted it. Thanks for all the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You are a gifted writer. I can't wait to read more from you.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervalmost 6 years ago
nice chapter

i enjoyed it. the old dude at the start, not so much, but the ending was strong.

toxicmasktoxicmaskalmost 6 years ago
Not a suggestion

The scene on the school bathroom is terrific. The fact that she had to recreate the first pose with less clothes than the girl on that photo is so fucking hot.

I don't know where this story will lead to and I know you are not taking readers suggestion seriously but it would be amazing that she ended up working in a sleazy strip club at nights and she is forced to take a selfie in an embarrassing outfit each time she has to go on stage!

Maeven_quinnMaeven_quinnover 5 years ago
Love this humiliation

I enjoy these stories and you write them well. The humilation is absolutely juicy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The culprit

My money is on that it’s her brother and/ or his girlfriend. Maybe it could be Adam himself, or maybe one of her teachers?

I also love that it’s set in the U.K rather than the States.

And if you missed Part 1 that’s a cautionary tale about why us girls should cover our laptop webcams when we touch ourselves at night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ripoff

This is almost a word for word ripoff of another story. If I can find the title I'll share but I'm starting to find that too many people are just ripping off others stories and trying say it's theirs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can't be the only one that just had to recreate the bathroom poses to get a clearer picture? x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKickBack@MrKickBack
Long time lurker that started about 20 stories and abandoned them halfway through (I assume that's how everyone does it). If you're reading this then I actually finished one and sent it in. Probably worth checking to make sure the world hasn't ended or something. Update: It h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES