Blacked in Goa Ch. 01

Story Info
The Sun...The Sand...The Sea And a Lonely Wife...
9.2k words
4.29
122.3k
149

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers

"Seat number 50...seat number 50..." Mira mumbled as she walked through the narrow passage in the train compartment.

"Aaahhh...seat number 50..." She said triumphantly as she found her seat but was a little disappointed seeing another man sitting on it. The middle aged man looked up to her and was a little startled to see a young woman giving him a nasty look. He realised that he was in her seat as she waved my ticket in his face. Grudgingly, yet lazily he stood up and walked away.

She continued staring at him till he walked out of sight. She threw her backpack on the berth and made herself comfortable next to it. She was the first passenger to enter the compartment. The train started from this station and she knew it would fill up completely within no time. She pushed her back pack under the lower berth which had been allotted to her. She always preferred the lower berth as it offered her the flexibility to move around instead of clumsily climbing down from the upper berth.

The air conditioners of the compartment had just been switched on and it was still hot inside. Mira wiped the sweat off her neck and forehead and just sat back and waited for the journey to start. Slowly, more and more passengers started coming in and in no time the compartment looked full.

They had been planning this trip for months. They as in Mira and her husband Raghav. Raghav was stationed abroad and she was back here in India. They had been married for six years of which Raghav spent 4 years abroad.

She noticed the one berth in front of her was still vacant. She hoped and prayed for a good traveling companion; someone who wouldn't be a bore like a typical Indian family or some creep. She gazed out of the window, watching trains slowly chug past, people walking on the platforms further. The rumbling of the train air conditioner, the sounds of many passengers talking, babies crying, the stench of average Indian train station. Alas...her vacation was starting.

As she looked out of the train window, she recalled how her marriage to Raghav; arranged by their parents, as it happens in most cases in India. Raghav was a couple of years older than her at 26 years old. He graduated from a prestigious engineering college and India and landed a lucrative job in software company. Mira had just finished my MBA and was fishing for a job when her parents told her about Raghav.

The match was too good to be denied, her parents claimed and a year later, she was married. Raghav was a good husband. Kind, supportive and good looking. Mira too landed a job and they both set out to build our dream world together. They bought a house, two cars and were steadily building a great financial portfolio.

Their sex life was great. She was a virgin on her wedding night and the moment Raghav deflowered her, she fell deeper in love with him. The moment he made his first move on her, she knew Raghav wasn't a virgin. She wasn't bothered about it but rather was happy that she didn't have an amateur to make love to. The next couple of years they fucked like rabbits. Spontaneity and innovativeness was Raghav's forte which made her toes curl so very often.

However, as years passed staleness set into the marriage and things slowed down as they usually do. They both got busy with their respective careers as the responsibilities at work grew. Raghav started gaining weight and his hair line starting to recede. Mira joked once that before the wedding, Raghav's stomach was in and his hair was out and now after years of marriage, his stomach is out and his hair is in.

Mira too on the other hand had gained weight but she made it a point to work hard to keep the weight to a minimum. Her waist size, though had grown by a couple of inches but her breasts and her butt had gained quite a lot. From a modest B cup, she was now a proud owner of large C cup.

Raghav's onsite posting to the United States slowed things down a lot. She wanted to go with her husband but since her company wasn't sending her to the States and she wasn't getting a work visa there, her hopes of living with her husband were dashed. They visited each other twice a year and she counted the days before his two-year stint abroad would come to an end.

This trip was just another visit Raghav had planned. But instead of going through the same routine of meeting family and friends on his whirlwind trips, Mira suggested, in fact she put my foot down and demanded that she and her husband must take a holiday; just the two of them alone for a fortnight that he would be here.

So, she was in the train on the way to Goa and Raghav would join her the next day when he'd land at Dabolim Airport in Goa. So here she was, on her way to a vacation with her husband.

A while later, she felt a light jerk and I realised that the train was moving. Her week long journey was starting as the train slowly chugged out of the station. The train driver honked the horn as is customary at the beginning of every journey.

As the train slowly picked up speed, moving passed the platform, she realised that the berths in front of her were still empty. Perhaps she wasn't going to get any company or maybe someone would join later on. For now, she was happy to be alone.

----

The next morning, after an uneventful journey, the train pulled in to Madgaon station and everyone started getting off the train. She saw her fellow passengers with their bag packs on their backs as they walked away towards the best time of their life.

Meanwhile, Mira boarded a cab and head straight to the hotel at Morjhim beach. She had meticulously researched everything for this trip to make it a perfect get away for her and her husband. The hotels, the sights to see, the places to visit, the whole itinerary was planned with precision. She wanted this vacation to be perfect. Only thing missing was Raghav who was on his way to Dabolim airport and would arrive soon.

'Still stuck here' Raghav's message read. Mira was surprised to get his message. She thought he would be on his flight to India. The moment she read it, a sense of dread filled her heart. What did he mean still stuck here! She had to find out and I called him. A couple of rings later he picked up the call.

"Where are you?" She asked him.

"Still at Heaththrow." He replied, sounding dejected.

"What! You're still there? You were supposed to land here by now." She replied. Raghav was to fly from London to Goa and should have been here by afternoon but he was still there.

"The damn volcano in Iceland erupted and the flights across Europe are delayed. I've been stuck here at the airport for a day now!" He replied.

"When will the flights resume?" Mira enquired.

"Looking at the news report and the rumours going around; I don't think I will be able to get out of here for at least... 2 days." He said, especially hesitating to say '2 days'

"2 Days...What the hell!!" Mira yelled. She yelled so loud that the cab driver turned back to look at her in surprise.

"Calm down honey..." Raghav tried to calm her down.

"Calm down...Calm down...How the hell am I supposed to calm down?" She yelled again. This was supposed to be their time together after almost a year and now that 2 days out of a week were supposed to go waste, she was in no mood to calm down.

"You only got an 8-day vacation sanctioned, of which you would be travelling for 2 days and I get barely 6 days with you and now this!!" Mira said as tears welled up my eyes.

"Honey...relax...it is just a vacation...we can go later." He said and that pissed her off even more.

"Just a vacation!! You and your stupid on site friends are having a blast over there. Your project gets delayed every time and I end up just seeing your weekend getaway pics on Facebook. When will I have my own getaway pics!!" She yelled at him.

"Ohh C'mon" He said raising his voice a little, "It's not that I am having a blast over here...It is not my fault that the project deadline gets extended every time. I am suffering here too." He said in a tone of defending himself.

"Yeah...that is some suffering you've got!! Your trip to Florida last month was torture wasn't it and the trip to Atlantic City and Aspen and god knows where else...all that was so excruciating wasn't it!"

"What can I do then? Sit at home and weep? The company isn't ready to sponsor your visa and you aren't willing to leave your job to join me here! What the fuck do you want me to do Mira?" He shouted in the phone. His voice was loud enough to make her move the phone away from the ear.

Mira didn't say anything and started crying. She just couldn't control my tears anymore.

"Hello...Hello Mira..." She heard Raghav's voice from the phone. She was by now angry, dejected and depressed knowing that the vacation that she was so looking forward to was destroyed. She just didn't feel like continuing the argument and cut the phone call.

She covered her face with her hands and wept. She didn't want to fight with her husband but these fights had become a regular affair these days. She missed him and she was sure he missed her too but the distance, the different time zones and all the time apart was taking its toll on their relationship.

"Madam...we have reached the hotel." The cab driver said. Mira opened my eyes and looked out of the window. It was indeed the hotel she had booked rooms in.

The driver carried her luggage to the reception and left after him paid him the fare. The hotel receptionist checked her in and she was soon walking to my room. The hotel was a small property. She had read about it on the website. It had just 10 rooms but had every other amenity. It was very clean, very centrally located and had everything that a guest could want including a swimming pool and 24-hour free internet connection. But most of all, the reviews she read about the service in this hotel drew her to it.

The hotel was a single story structure spread out over a couple of acres of land. The facade of the hotel was made of beautiful red sand stone which is available in abundance in costal India. The outer corridors were lined with green plants and a few coconut trees.

There was a porch in front of the room where a coffee table with two chairs were placed. The door of the room was antique styled, with designs carved beautifully on it. The hotel had a nice antique, old school look but the room inside were as modern as they could be. There was a large king size bed in the middle of the room and two lamp tables on its either sides. A small fridge was kept in one corner of the room.

There was also a table to keep her things, a large wooden cupboard, and a large flat screen television. Needless to say there was also a large split AC to cool the room. 3 walls of the room were painted white and one wall, right behind the bed was painted cyan blue with a painting hanging on it.

The bathroom was huge with a bath tab and a separate shower compartment. Mira had booked this room after seeing the pics of the tub and the shower compartment, fantasizing about how she and Raghav would 'use' it.

The bell boy walked away after keeping the luggage in the room. Mira just collapsed on the soft bed. It had smooth, sparkling white sheets with few blue pillows.

She checked her cell phone; there was no call, no message from Raghav. She was disappointed and rather angry. The way he yelled at her during the call was really uncalled for and now that he hadn't even called me made her angrier.

'Fuck it' She said to herself. She resolved to enjoy the two days before Raghav arrived. She decided that she won't lock herself in the room and sulk over her ruined plans. She would go out, see places and enjoy even if she has to do it alone.

She walked out of the room after a shower. Wearing a long floral skirt and a top, Mira walked to the hotel reception. She asked the manager to arrange for a rental scooter which she would travel with. She went to the dining room of the hotel and ordered a large breakfast for myself.

Mira was a very diet conscious person and had small meals every day to keep herself in shape but right now, she did not care. This was a vacation she wanted to let loose.

As she was waiting for the breakfast to be served, she saw a black man walk into the dining room. He was tall and large. Easily six feet plus, he was lean and muscular. Wearing a white sando and black shorts, his chiselled body was clearly visible. Especially his chiselled bicep, large muscular forearm and the sando stuck to his body clearly outlining his muscular chest and wash board abs.

They were the only people in the room. Since it was off season in Goa, the number of tourists coming to Goa was far less than usual. The hotels would be mostly unoccupied during this time of the year so it wasn't surprising that she and this stranger were alone in the large dining room.

The man noticed her, glanced at her for a second and went and sat at a table in a corner of the room. Soon, her breakfast arrived and she dug in. She was so hungry after a long train journey, a long argument with her husband that she did not pay attention to the man for the next few minutes, focusing only on eating.

After she was done eating she walked back to the hotel reception. She walked out of the hotel where the scooter was waiting for her.

She got on the scooter and headed to the beach. The wind was in her hair and the sun shined bright. I was wearing a pair of sunglasses and was enjoying the bike ride through the narrow roads of inner Goa.

Just then the scooter started sputtering and started losing speed. She tried to race it but the motor continued to sputter. The scooter slowly came to a halt a few meters after the engine died. Mira was now stuck at the side of a narrow in country road of Goa.

Since it was off season, the traffic was thin. She had barely seen any vehicles on the road since she left the hotel; Maybe one or two. She took out her cell phone and was disappointed further when she saw there was no coverage. She cursed the network operator first and then the scooter. She had no choice but to wait for someone to come.

She knew she was quite some distance away from the hotel and the beach which she was supposed to go to was also far away. She was stuck right in the middle of nowhere. She knew she couldn't push the heavy scooter all the way back. Her petite frame could never handle the heavy scooter. She had once encountered a similar situation back home when her scooter broke down. She simply parked it at the side of the road and hired a cab. She returned with a friend who pushed her scooter back to her house.

But right now there was no friend around; in fact, there was no one around. She was standing under the blazing sun of Goa, sweat trickling down her forehead as she waited for someone to show up to help. She checked her phone again and again but still there was no signal.

It had been several minutes since Mira had been standing on the road, getting desperate for someone to help her. The stretch of the road was almost half a mile long with each. One end of the road cut through a thick cover of trees, making it almost impossible to see an approaching vehicle and the other end of the road turned to the left behind a hillock.

She was looking at both sides of the road, waiting for someone to show up. She heard a faint sound of a vehicle approaching. She looked around but could see no one. Just then a man appeared from behind the thick trees that covered the road at one end. He was on a motorcycle but she couldn't make out anything else about him other than he was dark complexioned.

The man rode in her direction and Mira raised her hand for help. She spotted her and he slowed down, stopping right in front of her. She recognised him immediately. He was the man she saw at the hotel. He was wearing a pair of sunglasses and the same clothes she had seen him in.

"My scooter broke down and I don't have cell phone signal. Can you please help me? Mira pleaded to him.

He nodded in affirmative and took off his sunglasses. She immediately noticed his black eyes, piercing gaze that she had not noticed at the hotel.

"Yeah sure." He said as he got off the bike. She recognised his accent. It was a typical American accent. She had heard enough Tupac and Snoop Dogg on Raghav's playlist to recognise that typical African American accent.

He tried to start her bike but to no avail; It simply refused to start. She had the scooter owner's number with her. He gave her his cell phone and she called him up. She tried calling him up a couple of times but he didn't pick up. She cursed under her breath. She finally had help but was sure it wouldn't be there for long. After all, this man was going somewhere and she had stopped him.

They both stood quietly at the side of the road. Mira was looking down at the cell phone screen, dialling the number again and again.

"I am James by the way." He said to her. Mira looked up to him and smiled.

"Mira." She replied. She was a bit embarrassed that she had hardly talked to him, a man who had been courteous enough to help a stranger.

She called again and this time the owner picked up. She stepped away from James to speak to him. James looked at her and kept looking at her. He too had noticed her back at the hotel and was now getting a proper look at this stunning Indian woman. She was a petite bombshell he thought to himself.

Mira was 5"1' but she claimed she was an inch taller. She was a slender woman by any standard. She claimed she had put on weight. Of course she had; from the skinny woman she had grown a little chubbier but no one dare called her fat. When she was younger, she was nothing more than a flat chested woman with skin on bones but now, she had meat on her, in places that needed to have meat.

From a dismal B cup she had moved to a envious C. From a 26-inch waist, she had now grown to a 30-inch waist. Her ass, though was the pride of her body. It had grown into a curvaceous little piece of meat that men and at times women to stared at. Nice curved, appearing like a perfect 'C' from the side and a perfect 'O' from behind, her complimenting waist made it look alluring. The under ass curves curved right back up. Her butt was made by god her husband claimed at times when they made love.

Under that floral skirt, she packed a nice C cup pair. Inch wide, chocolate brown areola were crowned with a half inch long nipples which got tight and turgid with cold or arousal. The breasts gave way to soft stomach which had a layer of baby fat at its base. Raghav would spend hours resting his head on her stomach after they made love, he called it the softest pillow in the world.

As the hips gave way, her shaved pink nether lips came into view. Mira always kept it shaved as she liked it that way. Soft skin of the labia hid the treasure that was underneath; a tiny clit and a pink cunt which would be any man's delight. Her thighs, her calves and her pedicured feet made completed and complimented the rest of her body.

The most beautiful part of her body was her face. It was a small baby face; innocence was the hallmark of that face. A small chin and slightly chubby cheeks gave her the most innocent look. Along with those doe-shaped brown eyes which were lined with mascara gave her the most gracious look. Her lips were full and flushed with blood, appearing naturally red. With a dash of strawberry lip balm, Mira's favourite, they looked even more alluring.

Long and straight, naturally brown hair flowed down to the middle of her back. She tied it most of the times but it was only in the confines of her house, when alone or with her husband did she let them loose.

James didn't need to imagine how her hair would look once the clip was removed. He could get lost in those locks he thought. He had bedded many women, of many races, of many countries but this his heart had set itself on this little tart. He wanted to hold those arms, those slender arms which would his hands could completely wrap themselves around.

bdrew86
bdrew86
825 Followers