All Comments on 'Blacked in Goa Ch. 01'

by bdrew86

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
sanjvaisanjvaiover 6 years ago
Perfect

It's quite engrossing. the way the plot unfolds across every submission is marvelous. I'm regularly following and was awaiting this year's submission. keep doing the good work. thanks. Ur Admirer

arch3rarch3rover 6 years ago
Excellent as always!!!

Love your new submission. So well written. You are the Empress of Erotica.

Please continue this soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great new series?

Excellent beginning. I hope you will develop it into a great new series. You seem a bit rushed though, occasionally mixing first person / third person narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Long and boring.

It is long and boring, and forcing himself to dry her seem to be a rape situation..V

shang40shang40about 2 years ago

My pure brahmin wife had similar situation only the alfa man was a south indian.

She got un his trap during bike ride and ended next day in bed.

Sanjiv made her his with his 8" black cock, ploughing deeper than me.

It all happened before I reached the place. After I reached there she only introduced me to him and praised a lot for his help and company.

As a nice host I gave a party and he asked her to dance. During dance they took every opportunity to touch each other romantically. I was mesmerised to see further that my wife kissed him right in front of me and Sanjiv mauled her pure brahmin ass.

V and S returned to table and we had dinner. She was sitting besides him and they exchanged bites not by hand but with mouth.

We all returned to our rooms and Vidu asked him to join our bed.

He marvelously fucked her 4 times before me.

Next day he ploughed her pure brahmin ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
I'd have to pretend to not knowing how to swim! Anything to get that Big BLACK in me!

I just happen to truly love BBC! I know it is also is the wonderful stark difference a BLACK cock is against my freckled white skin. Giving good head to a hung BLACK man while looking in some mirror I'd just an added great visual aid.

Getting a Bridal sweetie is better because they usually have mirrors everywhere.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbdrew86@bdrew86
I have a devilishly kinky mind. I love writing and writing erotica is the most indescribable pleasure! Follow me on Twitter @BdrewNeha

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES