Blacked in Goa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry...I will teach you..." He replied with a glint in his eyes. He knew if she accepted his offer, he could touch and feel her soft body under the pretence of teaching her how to swim.

Mira was reluctant, hesitant but James managed to pursue her. She said she will be back and went bac to her room. She had carried with her a two-piece bikini and for a moment even thought of wearing one but she simply couldn't come to terms with it. But she had also carried a rather conservative one-piece swim suit. The swim suit was for when she would step out on the beach with her husband but the two-piece bikini was for the moments they would be confined to their room. The two piece was rather riske considering how James had been eyeing her.

She at one point even thought of wearing a T shirt and a pair of shorts but then she was worried about being asked to leave the pool as the rules of the pool were very specific that patrons wear a swim suit when entering the pool.

She wore one piece and tried to dress as modest as she could to avoid giving James a boner. She walked back to the pool with a towel. She tossed the towel on a lounge chair and looked around. James was in the water, waiting for her and there was no one else in the pool or nearby. That made her question her choice but seeing James gesture her to get in encouraged her.

She thought the swim suit was modest and to an extent it was as it covered her skin rather well but what she hadn't noticed and which James did not fail to notice that the suit stuck to her body and accentuated her curves very well. The contours of her body were so clear that James got an underwater boner even though Mira had tried so hard to avoid it.

She gingerly stepped into the pool using the metal ladder on one side and trembled as the cold water touched her skin. Her legs, then her thighs, followed by her entire body, right up to her breasts were submerged.

James was standing in the middle of the pool, encouraging her to walk to him. She prodded her way towards him and he gently held her hand to bring her a little closer to him. He walked her around the pool, hand in hand, trying to make her comfortable with the water. Mira noticed how small her hands felt in his. She was aware that he had large hands and she had tiny, delicate hands; his hand almost engulfed hers. She also noticed the contrast in the complexion. She had milky white skin and he had a dark chocolate complexion. The contrast made her shudder.

They prodded through the water and James took her to the edge of the pool. He asked her to hold the railing with both her hands and she did. She grasped them tighter when she realised that he placed his hand under her thighs and raised her lower body to the edge of the water.

"Now flap your feet..." James instructed. Mira did as was told and did so obediently. Her only intention then was to flap her feet and to stay above water. James on the other hand was enjoying the feeling of her smooth thighs on his arms. The wet suit stuck to her body like a second skin and James noticed how perfect her butt was. Her shapely legs, slender waist and those delicate shoulders made James' erection harder. He knew he had to have this woman at any cost.

For the next half hour, James taught her how to swim and did not leave any chance of touching Mira, whether it was holding her stomach as she tried to stroke through the water or holding her hand to show her how the breast stroke is done.

Mira hadn't failed to notice how he took every opportunity to touch her and a part of her wanted to stop him and leave the pool but she simply couldn't muster the strength to do so. Her body which had been starved off any intimacy in more than a year was reacting to its natural instincts. Her nipples were harder than they ever were, she was breathing heavier in part from swimming and largely due to arousal. There was a battle between her bodily instincts and her morality.

Morality won for the moment when Mira stepped out of the pool. James was clearly disappointed but he decided to keep it to himself and followed her. She walked to the lounge chair and picked her towel to wipe her wet body.

"Lemme help you..." James said as he pulled the towel out her hands and started to rub it all over her body. Mira tried in vain to stop him and just a couple of no's later, she was silently letting him wipe her wet body.

He gently placed the towel in her shoulder and rubbed her soft skin, as if massaging them. He stepped around her and swiped the towel along her back in a one smooth stroke before moving on to her hands

Mira wanted it to stop, she wanted to say it yet she couldn't. She couldn't believe how easily her body was betraying her. James placed his hands on her shoulders and for a second was tempted to peel off the straps of the swim suit off them but strongly resisted.

Her breathing was getting heavier by the second and her nipples seemed so hard, she feared they'd rip through the suit. James noticed how her nipples were pressing against the fabric of the suit and were so clearly visible. He knew the woman desired him but he knew he couldn't act in haste. The fish had taken the bait but the pulling in had to be done patiently.

With the towel still in his hands, he slowly moved down to her waist and then to her ample and supple butt. The swim suit was still wet and sticking to her body which made her fleshy butt appear more prominently. The under curves of her butt and the outline of her butt crack were so clearly visible that James just wanted to bury his face into it.

He grabbed her by her waist and turned around. Mira gasped loudly but let him continue. She had closed her eyes in arousal and shame but did nothing to stop this young black man from touching her.

He started wiping her feet, then the ankles, the shins and calves and soon he was above her knee. Alarm bells started going off her head as he approached her vagina. She was now visibly shaking and trying her best to muster some resolve to resist him. No... No...No... she screamed in her head as the towel swiped her inner thighs.

Yess...Yesss...Yesss...James thought as his hands got closer to her vaginal mound. A couple of inches more and he'd touch it. But just then Mira pushed him back and rushed to her room without saying a word.

Mira rushed inside her room and closed the door behind her. She couldn't believe how aroused she was. She had never experienced this level of arousal in her life, even with her husband. She had let James wipe her body and almost ran back to the room when she couldn't handle it anymore.

She rushed into the bathroom and parted the swim suit over the crotch. She gazed in amazement how wet her pussy was and how beautifully parted the lips were. Two of her fingers plunged inside her pussy while her thumb furiously tweaked her clit as Mira moaned to an instant orgasm. She shivered and writhe from the overwhelming orgasm. She collapsed to the bathroom floor, still trembling from a massive orgasm she had just experienced.

She opened her eyes; she was still dazed from the massive orgasm she had seconds ago. She had discovered masturbation just a few months ago and that too by accident. One night when her arousal was too much to handle, her hand unknowingly went under her panties and the tingle she felt when she touched her swollen clit was something she wanted to feel again and again. That night she masturbated 4 times; each time the orgasm was massive. But then her thoughts were about her husband and now her thoughts were of a man who she wasn't married to and had met just a few hours ago.

She felt a tinge of guilt knowing she had shamelessly fingered herself to the thoughts of another man but when she pictured the other man, her guilt was swept away by a tsunami of arousal. She was still lying on the floor, her swim suit still parted at the crotch. She scooped her breasts out of that swim suit and pinched her nipple. She groaned in pleasure and those moans grew louder and louder with each stroke of her fingers.

James was quite shocked and disappointed at how Mira had scrammed back to her room. She didn't utter a word or had looked back. She had given no signal but he knew he didn't need any direct cues from this docile Indian woman. Just the fact that she had let his hands roam on her supple body without a meaningful resistance meant the oven was warm and the meat was marinating.

He walked back to his room, his cock bulging out through the swimsuit, pushing the fabric to its limit. He caught a woman passing by staring at his crotch and giving him that knowing smile but he wasn't interested. Any other day he'd have been inside her wet cunt in minutes but right now, his mind was only fixated on Mira and the plans to conquer her body.

He walked inside his room and closed the door behind him. He stepped inside the bathroom and took off his wet trunk and his massive 10-inch cock sprang out. It was thick, erect and was pointing straight out towards the wall.

His cock was wet and ready but he knew he couldn't do anything but jack off. But he knew...he knew this gigantic piece of meat would be inside that woman's waiting cunt soon.

He grabbed his thick spear like cock in his hands and started stroking it. HE closed his eyes, visualising every curve of Mira's hot body. His stroking got frantic as he moaned her name in that thick American accent. He knew he was close to exploding and a moment later, ropes after ropes of thick cum shot out of his cock.

...To Be Continued...