Blackmail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I stripped like you asked, so… who are you?”
She asked, sitting there, legs crossed and a hand over each breast to protect her modesty.

“I’m a member of the computer science department. I’m not an undergraduate. I’m not telling you more than that so don’t ask. Place both your hands on the bed beside you and spread your legs.”
He said the first couple of sentences quickly with annoyance in his voice, but the instructions came with a commanding tone. Amber frowned and slowly complied, revealing her breasts to him and sliding her feet slowly apart, keeping her knees together shyly she looked away from the camera.
“Spread your legs properly, don’t pretend you don’t know what I want.”

Amber grimaced and closed her eyes, she did as he said, hating the situation she had gotten herself into as she spread legs wide, revealing the full detail of her pussy to the camera. Taking the photo had felt different; it was an instant in time. Sure he could look at it at his leisure, but Amber didn’t have to actually be there for that. Even if he’d seen what she was showing him already, this felt much more nerve-racking. Her heart skipped a beat as she wanted to cry out in embarrassment at being forced to humiliate herself like this.
“Happy now?”
She said scornfully.
“Even if I’m a thief, you’re something worse, you know that right?”

Are you wet?
She heard a bemused lilt to the tone and her eyes widened suddenly as she slammed her knees together hiding the glisten he’d seen from her light pink folds.

“No!”
She cried out in anger but her response betrayed any hope she had of denying it.

“I thought I’d just get a nice show and knock the campus’s prima donna down a few pegs. I never guessed you’d actually enjoy exposing yourself like this.”
He said with genuine amusement in his voice

“Prima-? What? I’m not a prima donna and I don’t enjoy this!”
What the hell? Is that how some people saw her? ; A prima donna, a woman who thinks of herself as the lead role, the centre of attention, and is arrogant and haughty. Sure she never made any secret about the fact that she was driven and always trying to get the highest score in any test and maybe she could be a bit standoffish and cold at times and she didn’t really have patience for people who would waste her time. Maybe that made her seem a little conceited, but still…

He laughed.
“Fine, fine, whatever you say. Then pick up the phone and give me a more close up view of the pretty pink cunt of yours.”
She flinched at his choice of words. She did as he said though, picking up the phone and sighing she spread her legs again with a furious expression on her face that he couldn’t see. She felt her heart rate rise as she exposed herself to the camera in a much more intimate way. She cursed herself for being such a deviant as to find any sexual thrill in this as she knew he’d be able to see she was somewhat aroused by the situation.
“Good, now stroke that little clit, like you do when you’re alone in bed at night.”
Amber opened her mouth to ask how he knew but realised quick enough that he was just taunting her and that she had nearly let slip something that would have humiliated her further. She could refuse couldn’t she? She should refuse. But she had come far enough now to know that she was going through with this. The moment she realised this was a video call she had guessed that he was going to want her to give him a show and she had known she would still do what it took to not have the video sent out.

Her free hand moved between her legs and stroked at her small bud in circular motions, she really was wet and knew he could easily see that now. Her face was flushed and the fear response of the adrenaline was making her body tremble slightly and intensifying the feelings her fingers gave her as her body interpreted the nervousness as excitement.
“I need to know that there’s an end to this. That you’ll give me the video eventually, otherwise I’d be an idiot to continue.”
She spoke in a velvety voice, full of seduction, she even let a small crackle of a moan into her words as she continued to touch herself. Maybe she could seduce him into giving it up?

“Fine, after this call you’ll have earned a third of the video.”
He replied after a few moments of thought.

“What good is a third? I want it all.”
She put on a childish voice on and then emphasised the word ‘all’ to try and flirt some more to get her way.

“Not much use really, but earn the other two thirds and I’ll send you the whole thing, every copy I have. You’ll have to trust me on that one, but it’s a better offer than you had a moment ago. Now, let’s see you slip a couple of fingers into that wet little fuck-hole and really go to town on it shall we? I want to hear the sound of your palm slapping against your mound and that greedy cunt of yours sucking at those fingers.”

She couldn’t help it. She felt an intense hatred for the filthy way he was talking but at the same time it excited her.
“Deal. A third.”
She muttered to his earlier comment as she lay back and did as he said. Her fingers sliding into the ready embrace of her sex, she started to finger herself in earnest. Doing as he said, her hips rolled to bump and grind her clit against the palm of her hand with each thrust. Going at this with anything less than her full enthusiasm would just draw it out longer. At least by acting brazenly like this she could pretend it didn’t humiliate her as much as it did, pretend that she was keeping some of her dignity. At least he couldn’t see her face or the expressions of lust she made, she could almost forget he was the one watching. Pretend this was a show she was performing for someone else instead.

She curled her toes and bit her bottom lip as she fucked herself with her hand. It was definitely not the first time, but she’d never made such a show of it before and she’d never had an audience, both facts making the act more lewd and more tantalising, though she’d never admit it. He was silent as he let her perform for him. She felt the pleasure building, she wanted to squeeze her breast, to pinch her nipple but knew she couldn’t put down the camera, even as her arm grew sore holding it up to show off the mess she was making of herself. She called herself names in her mind for how easy this was for her, ‘whore’, ‘slut’, ‘prostitute’.

It wasn’t long before she let out a small cry,
“Fuck…”
She gasped as the pleasure struck her, she hadn’t tried to hold it back at all, quite the opposite, seeing cumming as an end to his torment. Her body had put up little resistance as she’d thrust her index and middle finger inside herself, her wetness eventually making the sounds he’d asked for as her body’s excitement rose. She’d blushed as the noises, not having heard such things from herself before, though she wasn’t sure she’d ever been so wet before. The cries turned into a series of small mewing like moans as her legs, hips and groin tensed, her back arching up as she massaged her palm into her clit roughly. She finally let out a held breath and went limp as her climax waned. Breathing heavily her body was covered in a small sheen of sweat from her exertion.
“Bring the camera back up to your face, don’t forget to show your breasts off with a little wiggle as you do.”
She panned the camera back up her body and jiggled her breasts with a small shimmy of her shoulders.
“Now say, ‘I’m a little slut who wants a big cock in my tight wet cunt.’”

She frowned a little but did as he said.
“I’m a little slut who wants a big cock in my tight wet… cunt.”
She had paused before saying the word she’d rarely ever say. She shivered, she hated the fact that she was turned on by this and that she’d had an orgasm so easily in such a humiliating position. Every part of her mind was cursing her body for taking such pleasure in being embarrassed and unwillingly dominated like she was being.

“Of course you do, you little whore. Now put the camera back down where it was earlier. Stand next to the bed again facing away from the camera.”
Amber took a deep breath before lifting herself off of the bed, the waves of pleasure that had flowed through her loins still making her slightly unsteady. She did as he said turning around to give him a view of her pert heart shaped rear.
“Bend over until your face touches the bed, legs straight.”
She hoped it was nearly over; he’d gotten what he wanted, hadn’t he? To do as he said her legs had to spread and she knew that from behind he could see between her legs in explicit detail.
“Now let’s start round two.”

Amber stood back up and turned around instead.
“Round two? I did what you wanted already, you said I’d get a third of the video for-“

He spoke over her complaints.
“A third for giving me a show and it is only just begun Amber. Now do what I said or else…”
She dithered before retaking the pose and reaching up under herself to stroke her fingers along the line of her wet slit.
“Good girl, now spread that pussy for me, show me how wet you are.”
She buried her face into her sheets as she let her fingers do as he commanded, spreading her labia to let him see her pink folds fully as she waited for his next command.
“Let’s get a better look. Reach behind yourself with both hands, one on each cheek and squeeze.”
She swallowed before doing so, squeezing her plump firm rear.
“No spread those cheeks, don’t hold back.”
She sobbed silently into the sheets as she spread herself for him. She could imagine the view he had of her now and as he made a sound of appreciation, she knew her fears were right.
“Now say that you want my cock. Ask me to choose which hole I use.”

Amber lifted her head a little to unmuffle her mouth. Her heart was pounding now, she felt almost detached from her body. Like it was a doll doing as he commanded and she was just watching, it made it easier to think of it like that.
“I want your cock… Put it wherever you want.”

“Come on, give it more sincerity. Pretend that you need this cock to live. Or better yet, if it helps, pretend that if I don’t believe you I’ll send this video along with the original.”

Amber gasped, she almost let go of her cheeks and stood up straight to yell at him for the suggestion. She held back though against her better judgement. She didn’t want to test whether he’d do what he threatened and so she swallowed before letting herself slip into character, blocking out her rational thoughts.
Please… put your cock inside of me. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy and my arse. Let me taste your cock and cum in my face and on my tits.”
Her face flushed as she let her mouth run off without a filter.
“I’m a whore with a slutty pussy that needs to be filled.”

He laughed, pleased with her act.
“Good, good. For now, I’ll let your fingers fill your slutty pussy instead. Fuck your cunt your slut and fuck it hard.”

She took longer the second time to climax, her pussy was sore and it was hard to keep up with the pace he demanded. He’d had her stop a few times and told her to spank herself, always wanting her to go harder until she left a red glow and an accompanying sting on each cheek. By the time he’d finished with her there was no part of her body she hadn’t shown him and no lewd sound she hadn’t made. She was lying on the bed panting, her body covered in sweat as he finally hung up on the call.

His final words had been to instruct her not to go anywhere without her phone and that even if she silenced it a small sound would be heard if he sent a text and she had ten minutes to reply. She had been told to repeat what he said to make sure she heard it, which had been a good idea as she her mind was in tangles. She both hated everything she did and felt thrilled by it, was repulsed and turned on, she felt like a second person was in her body and that she was losing control of herself. She fell asleep on her bed right there, naked and sore.

3.

Amber woke up with a start. There was light beaming in through her window and she realised she’d not set an alarm. She looked at her phone and saw two things that panicked her, the first was that she had fifteen minutes to get to class across campus and the second was the phone battery on five per cent. She remembered the words she’d been told to repeat the night before.
‘Keep your phone on you at all times.
‘You have ten minutes to reply to my texts or else.’
She knew what the else was and quickly plugged her phone in to charge as she bolted for the shower. There was no way she could leave her room without washing, not with what she’d done last night. She jumped in whilst the water was still cold, waking her up as she had the quickest shower of her life.

By the time she made it across campus her hair was still damp, she had thrown on a hoody with the hood up and her phone was on ten per cent, she prayed that the battery would hold out. Despite her rush she walked in just as the lecture was starting and got several looks of confusion from people. Sitting in the first free seat she did her best to pay attention.

At the end of the lecture someone she knew walked by and did a double take.
“Amber?! Is that you?”
The girl asked with shock and a slightly amused smirk that told her she looked as terrible as she felt. She probably saw it was Amber when she’d come in late but wanted to pretend she hadn’t so she could take a jab at how awful she looked.

“H-hey Mandy, yeah not feeling too well.”
She spoke in a rough voice and put her hand up to her throat,
“Think I’ve caught the bug that’s going around. Better not get too close.”
She didn’t really feel like socialising, she just wanted to go home and have a proper shower, make sure her phone was charged and feel sorry for herself.

“Oh sure, hope you feel better soon!”
Was the chirpy reply as Mandy smirked and waved goodbye.
Amber got up and started to head back when she heard a ping sound that let her know she had a message.

She felt her stomach twist, getting out her phone she looked at the screen.
‘Send me a picture of your tits out in the lecture theatre.’

Amber reread the message to check it said what she thought it did and whether she could get around it in anyway. She couldn’t see a way if there was one. She looked around sheepishly. Most of the class had filed out now but there were still a couple of students talking to the professor as he packed away his things. Amber didn’t know how long they were going to be, or whether there was another class after this that would mean the room would start to fill up again. Staring in the direction of her lecturer she saw him glance back at her with a curious look. Amber tried not to look suspicious. She gave another quick glance around.
“I- I think I lost something last time we had a lecture here, it’s a-“
She wracked her brain,
“A black phone case, did you see it?”

He blinked and then shook his head as the two students talking to him turned too,
“No. Sorry.”
He went back to explaining something to the two students he was speaking with.

Amber cleared her throat,
“Then I’ll just go see if it’s on the floor where I was sitting last.”
She got up and walked up to near the back of the room, a quick glance told her that they’d stopped paying attention to her. She had to be quick, crouching down behind the desks she was able to lift up her top and bra under her hoody. She unzipped the front of it and got out her phone. She was about to take the picture but realised she would need to prove where she was. Sighing, she stood up, her back to the front of the room. She quickly, and hopefully stealthily, took a photo with the front of the room behind her. Doing up her hoody she looked at the picture. It’d do, she sent it.
‘Happy now?’
She added in the message, wondering why it had been so easy for her to do something like that. Perhaps the exhibition she’d put on the night before had made something like this seem trivial, she thought to herself as she walked back down to grab her things and quickly leave.

He didn’t reply for the rest of the morning. After her phone was charged, Amber decided she wasn’t about to wait around for him to contact her with another request and so she decided that she was going to go do something that would mean she had to be away from her phone for a while. Grabbing her things she left her room and went to the sport centre.

She went to the changing rooms and quickly removed her clothes and slipped into a one-piece black swimsuit. She used to swim more regularly, but she still thought of it as one of her hobbies even if she hadn’t done it in a while. She adjusted herself awkwardly wondering whether the costume was a little too snug now, she’d been a little less active the last year and some weight had gone to her hips and chest apparently. She sent a text to the still unnamed man.
‘I’m going for a swim so I won’t be able to reply for about an hour.’
She quickly threw her things in the locker and put the key/wristband on, making her way to the pool.

Being away from her phone meant he couldn’t contact her and demand something of her. It was relaxing and liberating even if it hadn’t even been a day since she had been made to follow his orders on the go. She was upset that the time went by so quickly, enjoying her slow paced swim up and down the lane. However, it still weighed on her mind, she didn’t really know that he was going to be okay with her leaving her phone like that for so long. It was about forty minutes before she gave in and decided to get out and go check he hadn’t sent a message. She felt a little nervous that he might of, what had she been thinking? He had told her not to leave her phone for more than ten minutes and she had disobeyed him on the first day?! She opened her locker, dried her hands and quickly checked her message.
‘Fine… but before you leave I want you to go back for one more lap. This time you’ll leave your costume at one end of the pool though.’

Amber’s jaw dropped a little. Swim naked? In the public swimming pool? Someone would notice wouldn’t they? There hadn’t been that many people and they’d been doing their own thing, but surely they’d realise? And if anyone walking by was to look down into the pool wouldn’t it be obvious? She trembled a little from the cold water and how nervous she felt about the prospect of doing this.
‘I’ll get arrested. Besides, I could just tell you that I’ve done it and you’d not know.’

It wasn’t long before he replied.
‘Not if you don’t get caught and I’m nearby, I’ll know.’

She studied the last part of the message with a furrowed brow. So he was here, she could potentially find out who he was if she looked around for someone watching her? She relocked her locker before walking back to the pool. She shivered as the cold on her skin and the adrenaline in her blood set her hairs on end. She kept her eyes peeled as she walked back in, trying to find someone who was checking on her. She either couldn’t see anyone or he was blending in enough that he could be any of the people here. Basically, there was nobody suspicious that she could see. She bit her tongue as she made her way to the end lane, furthest from the entrance and, she hoped, the one least likely to have someone walking by, luckily there was nobody in the lane next to it either.

Getting in she started swimming as she glanced around subtly, she decided to do a couple of laps normally first, try and blend in, hope that people stop paying her any attention, if they even were. Maybe he’d not notice that she’d not done it yet. Maybe he was lying and wouldn’t know for sure. Either way, she wasn’t about to chance it. She stopped at one end, there were no entrances or exits in this corner, no changing rooms and little reason for anyone to walk by. If she was going to do it…

Another glance to see if she could see anyone was watching, before quickly and smoothly she slipped her arms from the costume, slipping it down to her mid-section and revealing her breasts, albeit underwater. The water on her bare skin was colder than it had been through the costume that had absorbed the heat of her body. Nobody had turned to look at her. She took a deep breath to steel her nerve as she curled up, holding the side of the pool with one hand and slipping the costume down to her ankles with the other. Her heart pumped loudly in her chest as she felt an understandable heat in her cheeks of embarrassment and a worrying heat of excitement between her legs. This was terrifying, but apparently her body took that to mean, ‘this is exciting’. It seemed like the more potentially risky the situation the more thrill she was taking from it. Swallowing she gave a glance around before placing her costume down on the edge of the pool. Still nobody seemed to be paying attention. She looked at the small pile of fabric longingly before steeling her resolve once more and quickly pushing off of the side to start swimming.