Blackmail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart rate sped up partly because she swam as fast as she could without drawing any attention and partly because of the embarrassment of what she was doing was starting to sink in. It was odd swimming naked, she had never done it before and, perhaps contradictory as it was against her will, it felt weirdly freeing. She reached the end after what felt like an age and turned around. Her heart jumped as she saw a figure crouched down at the end of her lane. She paused. Had someone found her costume lying on the ground? Maybe she misjudged just how frequently people walked by, or how noticeable a naked woman would be. Should she swim back or stay here, try and act like it wasn’t hers? What if he took it away though, maybe to the lost property? Then the thought occurred to her. It was probably him. She couldn’t see him very well, he looked tall, was wearing jeans and a black coat and annoyingly a baseball cap and a pair of sunglasses. Surely he looked suspicious walking around a pool dressed like that? Barely a moment had passed before he stood up, with a small glance towards her, before marching off towards the exit. Amber panicked as the thought of him walking away with her costume came to mind. What would she do then?!

It was in those few seconds of pause that the sound of laughter and talking suddenly echoed in the room. Amber turned with a start to see a group of guys walking out of the men’s changing room. It was a swimming club of some sort, she thought in panic, they must be coming to practice. There was no time to think through anything else as she sprung off the side of the pool and swam at probably her fastest pace ever back to where she prayed her costume still lay. She made it to the end, out of breath and grabbed at the side, feeling a sense of joy at the feel of her costume. She snatched it off the side, no longer worrying about drawing attention. She let herself sink under water, clutching a breath as she struggled to get herself back into the swimsuit. Horror flooded her mind as it was suddenly revealed to her what the man had done. It was indeed the one who was texting her and he’d crouched down to tamper with her costume.

Her head broke the surface of the water as she took in a lungful of air, having struggled into the costume, or what was left of it. Facing the side of the pool she looked down at her breasts, pushing themselves through two slits in the front of her swim suit, the tight material that usually held them down now aiding them in their effort to push through and fully expose themselves. Even as she tried to push them back in they just popped out again. Worse still perhaps was the slit that ran from a few inches below her belly button to below her groin revealing the tawny covered mound between her legs. Trying to pull the costume closed didn’t help and if anything it was just tugging at the split and making it worse. She struggled to think of some way to get back to the changing rooms without being seen and struggled to calm her nervousness.

She decided the first thing to do was to make it as close to the changing rooms as possible without leaving the pool. She started to move along the edge of the pool, moving across lanes at the best time to avoid a situation where she was forced to meet someone. The pool was getting busier though as the guys started to swim lengths. They were fast too, fast enough that she struggled to find a good time to move past, eventually one of them stopped at her end of the pool, blocking her from going any further as he looked at her with a smile.
“Hey. I’ve not seen you here before.”
He grinned, charmingly.

Usually she was quite good at dealing with guys trying to flirt with her, but today was different,
“Ah, yeah... I don’t really come here much.”
She smiled softly, nervously trying not to look down at herself to see whether she had anything exposed as she feared she’d draw his attention if she did. Instead she locked eye contact with him.
“I don’t want to keep you from training though. You’re in the swimming club right?”

He grinned some more and nodded as if saying that had been a compliment.
“Yeah. It’s okay I can take a quick break. Especially if it’s to chat to someone as pretty as you.”

She tried not to give him a look that made fun of him for using such a cheesy line.
“Ah.. thanks.”
She smiled softly, trying to kill the conversation as she looked about trying to pretend she was bored rather than terrified of him realising she was ten meters away with her breasts hanging out.

“Are you okay? You’re clutching the side of the pool as if you’re afraid you’ll sink. I can help teach you to swim if you’re nervous?”
He said trying to keep the conversation going.

She shook her head,
“No it’s fine, I just got a cramp in my foot that’s all.”

He laughed,
“Ah, that happens, need to make sure you’re properly hydrated before swimming. Here let me help.”
She raised a brow quizzically for a moment before they both shot up in shock as he took a deep breath and sunk under the water, realising he meant he was going to help with her foot right now. She pressed herself against the side of the pool more so and pressed her legs together praying that the slit stopped between her legs and didn’t go far enough back to be showing anything from behind. She felt him pressing at the sole of her foot, stretching it out in a way that would have actually probably have helped if she had really had cramp. She spent the whole time with her eyes scrunched shut, fearing him noticing, that he’d see some part of her that was exposed and then he’d come back up and call over his friends and they’d all force her arms away from her body and… She stopped that train of thought dead in its tracks. What was wrong with her? She was getting excited by the idea, as if that was what she wanted. After half a minute or so he stopped and came back up with a smug look on his face.
“Better?”

She grinned, partially as an act and partially because he clearly hadn’t noticed anything was odd.
“Much! Thanks.”
She said in relief. She’d be nice, it wasn’t his fault she was in this situation.
“I think I’ll rest a bit and then get out though, you were right I definitely didn’t drink enough. What’s your name, I’ll add you on Facebook. Mine’s Amber by the way.”
She suddenly thought that perhaps she should have given a fake name just in case.

“Rob Bianco. We had a class together last semester.”
He said with a wry smile and a shake of his head. She was glad she hadn’t given a fake name.

She gritted her teeth, she’d been too preoccupied by her situation,
“Sorry! I’m terrible with faces, yeah of course. Hey sorry, I’ll add you later though, good luck with training.”

He laughed a little and then nodded.
“Sure thing, see ya’ Amber.”

Thankfully she’d managed to end the conversation with that, maybe offending him by not recognising him had done it. Amber managed to make it the rest of the way without any more incidents, now was the moment of truth though. She looked around. If she got out and moved in a quick straight line, perhaps she could get back to the women’s lockers without anyone seeing. Someone being behind that door was a risk she would have to take. She felt the surge of thrill at doing something like this as she quickly pulled herself up and out of the pool and up onto her knees. Her breasts bouncing as they broke the surface of the water quickly and she forcefully threw herself up onto the side of the pool. She blushed at how wide the rip was between her legs was and quickly stood. Marching to the door she kept a hand across her chest to stop any unnecessary bouncing at her quick pace.

The door opened in front of her as a girl walked out of the changing room, Amber didn’t even break step, as she moved by the girl who did a quick double take, and into the changing room. She rushed to a cubicle and closed the door behind her. First things first, she removed the costume, even in the changing room it’d be more embarrassing to wear it than to be fully naked. She wrung out the costume into the floor drain and then took a deep breath. Very few girls would walk through the changing room completely naked, but it wasn’t unheard of. Wearing a swimsuit with three holes in it exposing everything it is meant to hide on the other hand…

Steeling her nerve and trying to calm down she took a few steady deep breaths before she opened the door and walked like she hadn’t even noticed she wasn’t wearing a thread. She got a couple of looks as she turned the corner into the changing room proper, the women saw the swimsuit in her hands and shrugged a little. It wasn’t too busy, but it wasn’t empty either. She noticed one look she got was more of a sneer, perhaps jealously, it didn’t bother Amber too much though; no more than being naked was doing so already. The excitement at what had happened in the pool hit her now. Now she felt safe she felt her body react to how close Rob had come to discovering that she was basically naked. That she had swam a lap naked. She felt almost giddy.

Another look she got lingered in a way that made her feel like she was being ogled. She turned and smiled at the girl and got a smile back, one that touched the other girl’s eyes in a way that was almost asking a question of Amber. Amber’s eyes widened a little and she glanced away, oh, she was looking at her in that way. Amber felt her cheeks flush in embarrassment. Apparently it was the thought of anyone looking at her body with sexual intentions that turned her on, not just guys, she realised as her heart pumped and she felt a sensation that she had slowly come to realise was her excitement at being an exhibitionist.

She had always assumed the feeling was shyness or nervousness. But when she thought about the way her stomach had twisted at the idea of past boyfriends wanting her to send pictures of herself to them she realised it had been her getting turned on a little.

Oddly she found herself basking in the adoration from the other woman before she realised what she was doing. She purposefully took longer than necessary to open the locker. What was wrong with letting the girl look at her anyway? She’d shown more to the stranger blackmailing her against her will. This time it was on her terms though and she felt safe seeing as it was another woman.

She grabbed her things out of her locker and walked over to the bench beside the girl who was trying to be subtle about her gaze on Amber’s body. Amber smiled at her and got a look of shock in return, she held back a small laugh at how flustered she looked. One day and already she was a brazen nudist she asked herself quizzically. Maybe she always had been but had been too afraid to explore it, shying away from it whenever she felt something, taking the excitement to be discomfort and arousal to be nervousness. She remembered to look at her phone.
‘That was fun. Now, as punishment for disobeying me and leaving your phone for so long I want you to send me another naked picture. Of another woman this time, you’re in the right place to do it after all. If you leave the lockers without it I’m sending the email along with a video of you swimming naked in the school’s pool and the little show you put on for me last night.’

Amber bit her tongue. This was the first time he’d asked her to do something that wasn’t just affecting her. Taking this picture would be like stealing, the very thing that got her into this situation, not to mention the fact that if she was caught it’d would be humiliating in a way that didn’t turn her on at all. Might she’d get branded a sex offender for something like this? She wasn’t sure. She heard the girl beside her clear her throat before speaking,
“Is everything alright?”

Amber dragged her eyes away from the screen to look at her, realising her expression had given away how she was feeling.
“Oh… yeah.”
She smiled. It wasn’t though, she was now a prisoner in this room until she did something she could never do. Taking a photo of another woman naked without their permission felt… evil.

“It looked like you got some terrible news?”
The girl asked pointing at Amber’s phone. Amber noticed the way the girl’s eyes flickered about, occasionally landing on her body, stealing small glances as if she’d get in trouble for doing so.

Amber shook her head and then shrugged a little,
“No, it’s nothing to worry about.”
She noticed that the way she was making the girl respond by being naked in front of her made her feel weirdly relaxed. Perhaps having power over her made her situation of powerlessness feel less real? An idea flashed through her mind for a moment and she found her lips moving before she could think through the idea.
“Say, would you be able to help me with something?”
Amber bit her tongue, she was going to ask this girl to let her take a photo of her?! No. There was no way she could do that. But still, there was no way she could leave here without doing it. She hoped that Amber had misread her and that she’d say no.

“Of course!”
The girl blushed a little and seemed somewhat flustered as Amber wondered what she was expecting.

Not helping the girl’s imagination Amber grabbed her towel and hid her phone below it as she gave a quick glance about before softly replying.
“Follow me.”
She walked quickly back to the showers and hoped nobody had thought anything suspicious of it. She noticed that the other girl was following her as Amber stepped into a shower cubical not shutting the door. A moment passed where she wondered if she would follow her in before she saw the other girl dart inside with a scared but excited look on her face.
“Close the door.”

4.

Amber stood in the shower cubicle as the other girl walked in and shut the door behind her. Locking them in and then turning back around to look at Amber, obviously not hiding her gaze’s attention towards her naked body now. Amber wondered what she thought she might have asked her in here for as she studied the girls gaze, moving down over her body, between her legs. She ignored the pleasing feelings stirring inside her she was getting from that look, as she found herself learning more and more about her exhibitionist nature.
“S-so what did you need help with exactly. It’s Amber right?”
The girl asked biting her bottom lip nervously.

Amber blinked and frowned wondering how in her own world she was that she kept not recognising people. She suddenly remembered where she’d seen this girl though, a class she took in her first year.
“Yeah… Miley… or Ellie was it?”
Amber gave an apologetic look for forgetting her name.

“Emily, but I go by Millie so you’re close.”
She smiled, forgiving her for forgetting the name and apparently just being happy that she was remembered.
“So… you said you needed help?”

Amber sighed as she wondered what to tell her. She decided that if she was going to get the photo she would have the girl’s consent, which meant telling her the truth. Although, she made sure to cut out some of the details she didn’t want to reveal. She explained that she was being blackmailed and told her that he’d had her send pictures and videos and that he’d made her swim naked.
“Sorry to lay this all on you, I know it is a bit weird as I’ve not really spoken to you before.”

Millie shook her head giving Amber a sympathetic look.
“Couldn’t you go to the police, what does he have that is making you do such embarrassing things?”

Amber shook her head,
“I- I don’t want to say, it didn’t hurt anyone but it would mean me losing everything and potentially going to jail… maybe.”
She still wasn’t sure about that but her fear had warped her mind into thinking it was more and more plausible.
“If that’s enough for you to not want to help me then I understand… Just please don’t tell anyone about this.”

“So what do you need from me exactly?”

Amber swallowed, and gave her a thankful smile as she didn’t immediately refuse to help, pulling out her phone,
“He’s… he’s said that I can’t leave here until I get a photo of another woman naked.”
She saw Millie’s eyes widen in fear as she opened her mouth to respond.
“I know! But I couldn’t just steal a photo of someone and I thought that with you… you…”
She trailed off, not really knowing how to say what she was going to.

“You thought what?”
Was the stern reply she got with an almost venomous look.

“I’m sorry.”
Amber lowered her head.
“Well… the way you looked at me I guess I thought…”
She shook her head, realising how it sounded. Amber was admitting she was trying to manipulate the other girl. She found her hands crossing over her body hiding her breasts as she covered her lower region with the towel. Was she going to have to either leave here and hope, or steal the picture another way…

Millie sighed.
“You’re lucky I’m a nice person.”
Amber looked up in confusion to see the girl slipping off her top. She watched as she stripped.
“I’ll take a shower. Make it look like you stole the photo. Take it when the water is running over my face please, I’d really like to keep my identity hidden from this guy, he sounds like a real piece of work.”

Amber smiled gratefully,
“Thank you! This is… more than I could ask for. I’m sorry I-“

“Don’t mention it.”
Millie replied as she seemed way more confident being naked than Amber felt.
“How could I live with myself, not helping out such a beauty in need?”
She turned on the shower.
“Besides…”
She turned back around to face Amber, giving her a smokey gaze,
“You’re right about the way I was looking at you. It was like a dream seeing the girl I’d had a crush on last year walk towards me naked like that.”
She smiled as Amber blushed shyly, and stepped under the shower, turning to face Amber at an angle.
“Okay, I’ll hold my breath as I put my face under the shower, take it then.”

“Okay.”
Amber said, signifying she was ready as she opened up the camera. She waited for the right moment before snapping the picture. Looking at the screen she checked it seemed natural, like she’d snapped it when the other girl wasn’t looking.
“Are you sure I can send this?”
Amber asked hesitantly, partly because she couldn’t believe Millie was doing this for her and partly because it felt wrong to be doing this to Millie, especially after what she just revealed.

“Sure, just send it.”
She said grabbing Amber’s towel to dry herself with, as she hadn’t bought her own.

Amber hit send and felt a great sense of gratitude fill her heart and relief at how she’d managed to do what she thought was impossible for her.
“Thank you Millie. It means so much to me that you would do this for me.”
She placed her hand on Millie’s arm. Millie glanced at it and then up into Amber’s eyes in a way that made Amber blush when she realised they were both naked. She’d not really considered herself anything but straight, but suddenly the idea of having sex with this girl seemed to arouse her. She glanced down at the other girl’s body, toned and athletic without the curves that Amber’s had, she found herself wondering if a lesbian was as skilled at pleasing another woman as she’d heard.
“Millie.”
She found her voice catching in her throat.
“Did- Did you want to-“
A familiar sound came from her phone that broke through the moment. She took her hand away and picked up the phone.

“Is that him?”
Millie asked, looking annoyed, having noticed how there was almost a moment between them. She stepped closer to read the message over Amber’s shoulder, her breast pressing against Amber’s back in a way she didn’t dislike.
‘Millie’s body is just as wonderful as I’d have expected.’
“What the fuck? How did he know my name?”
Millie asked stepping away from Amber with an accusatory look.

Amber blinked and shook her head.
“I don’t know!”
She chewed her bottom lip trying to figure out how he knew.
“Maybe he saw you going into the changing room and knows you?”