Blackmail Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber said without much conviction to the idea.

Millie snorted and shook her head at how ridiculous that sounded,
“Maybe it’s you and your boyfriend messing with me. Or something like that. Tease the lesbian, get a photo of her-“

“No! It’s nothing like that it’s-“

“I can’t believe I told you that I had a crush on you?”
She stepped back looking hurt as Amber stepped closer.

“No Millie, this wasn’t- I’m not-“

The phone rang and there was a moment of silence between the two girls before Amber accepted the call. She kept the phone pointed away from Millie, expecting the video call.
“Hello girls.”
His voice was distorted again.
“I didn’t want to see you fall out over me so I thought I’d be kind enough to tell you the truth. I was listening using Amber’s phone thanks to that app she installed for me.”

Millie glanced at Amber who winced and then gave a small apologetic nod.
“I didn’t realise it let him do that. Honestly. I thought he was just using it to track where I was.”
Millie shook her head a little but looked less angry at Amber now.

The voice continued,
“Emily Hopkins, you’ve always intrigued me.”

Millie’s eyes widened in anger,
“How the hell do you know my last name too? You definitely didn’t over hear that.”

He laughed,
“I keep track of people who interest me. And with a search history like yours coming from a girl who went to catholic school… well I was very interested.”

She opened her mouth in shock as her cheeks flushed.
“How- How do you know what I’ve searched for?”
She asked with an ashamed tone in her voice.

“If you’ve searched for it using the campus internet I have my ways of finding it out. That’s all you need to know. Oh it also means I was able to intercept that little show you put on for your girlfriend back home last semester.”
Millie’s face went pale.
“Don’t worry, it was nothing compared to the show Amber gave me last night when she knew I was watching.”

A video popped up on the screen, the close up Amber had given of her fingering her pussy. The sound her body made and the moans were more erotic than Amber had imagined. Her voice came out of the phone speaker begging to have her ‘naughty pussy’ filled. She blushed a deep crimson as Millie glanced over at the screen with a look that was hard to decipher.
“I-I had to, he was going to…”
Amber held her tongue as the video disappeared.

“Now Millie, don’t you think it’s unfair that Amber used you like that? I think she should give you something in return, so here’s what I’m going to do… Amber you have to go with Millie back to her room.”

Millie spoke up,
“She didn’t use me. You might have something to blackmail Amber with but why should I do what you say?

“Well, to start with, I promise you’ll enjoy yourself. Secondly if you don’t then I’ll send you search history and that video of you to your Dad, he’s a minister right? I doubt he’ll be happy about the context in which you were searching for nuns and catholic school girls.”

Millie shook her head,
“I never searched for anything like that!”

He laughed,
“Then you’ll have fun explaining that to him knowing he’ll have seen you fingering yourself for another girl on the internet.”

Mille clenched her jaw and didn’t respond. He hadn’t given them any more instructions so they’d finished drying and left the changing rooms and made their way back to Millie’s room. The walk had been tense, knowing that he was listening it was awkward to try and make any conversation. Amber felt awful for dragging her into this and tried to apologise as she saw the scornful glances she was given by the other girl. They got back to her room and closed the door.
“Do we call him or something?”

Amber shook her head,
“He will probably know if he’s watching the GPS and I guess he’ll figure it out if he’s listening too.”

Millie sighed.
“Why am I going along with this?”

Amber shrugged a little,
“Because you believe he’ll do what he says and somehow this seems like a better option.”
She blushed slightly and decided to try and make this less unpleasant for the girl who had helped her.
“Besides, from the sounds of it he’s going to make me repay you with my body.”
Millie looked up at her quizzically. Amber pouted and used a teasing tone,
“Don’t you want that? You said y-you fancied me right?”
She pushed back her hair and gave Millie a coy look.

Millie gave her a confused look in return,
“Well… not like this, I mean, being forced to.”

Amber shook her head and stepped closer,
“Even if he’s telling me to, it’s not like I don’t want to do it.”
She grinned, she was enjoying the feeling of control she had as she made Millie nervous, it was cute how she blushed and looked flustered.

“But-“
Amber leant forward and cut off her protest with a kiss. She’d kissed a girl before to get some drinks in a club, once before that, in a game of spin the bottle and another time as part of a dare. This was the first time she’d really kissed another girl before though. The softness of it, the gentleness of her mouth was the first noticeable difference to kissing a man and the way she let Amber take control of the kiss was the other. They kissed for several long seconds before there was a sound from her phone that broke the embrace of their lips. Millie made a sound of annoyance and then laughed and shook her head as her hands came up to her lips, her cheeks flushed.

****

Amber read the text and then swallowed. She passed the phone to Millie without saying anything and started to undress. Millie watched with a puzzled look before reading the message,
‘Amber strip naked. Millie put on your old school uniform and the strap-on you bought last year.’
Millie was surprised by how readily Amber had obeyed and how she hadn’t even questioned the uniform or strap-on. She hesitated to do it, but part of her wanted to do this even if it was made to seem like she didn’t have a choice. She changed in silence and didn’t question how he knew she owned one as she put the strap-on on, probably the same way he had the video of her and the search history. The way the dildo lifted her skirt at the front made her blush as she turned around to see Amber standing next to her bed naked she almost wanted to thank the stranger blackmailing them.

Amber glanced down at the thing between Millie’s legs with a small smile and blushed as she bit her bottom lip.
“Wow, I’ve never seen a strap on before.”
The way Amber looked at her made Millie blush. She had been told to put on the uniform, but it was a part of her fantasies, even if Amber might not know that. It felt less embarrassing to be naked than to be wearing this. It was then that the phone rang. Amber answered.
“Yes. Okay fine.”
Amber said curtly. She glanced around before finding somewhere that was apparently satisfactory to place the phone. Millie noticed that it would give a view of her bed and realised it was a video feed.

“Is- does he have to watch?”
She asked hesitantly.

Amber frowned apologetically,
“I- I don’t think I can tell him not to. Oh and he said to tell you…”
She paused, at first Millie thought she might have forgotten before realising that Amber was just hesitating.
“…that you need to fuck my naughty pussy until I cum for you.”

Amber climbed onto the bed on all fours and then pressed her face down into Millie’s pillows, raising her hips into the air. Millie could hardly believe this was happening as she was given a view of the other girl’s folds. She hesitantly climbed up onto the bed behind her. She moved into position behind her lining the tip of the dildo up to Amber’s pussy, she could see that she was wet and realised that Amber really was enjoying this.
“Are you sure you’re ready?”

Amber’s response was to push back with her hips, slipping the first few inches of the black rubber phallus inside herself with a small moan as she cried out in a sultry voice, soaked with honey,
“Yes, fuck me already.”

Millie didn’t need any more encouragement as she took hold of Amber’s hips and slid the length of the dildo inside her, the response from Amber, a small purring moan was better than she’d have dreamed of. It was her first time actually using this on another girl, but she had fantasised about it often. She felt her own arousal spur her on as she began to thrust her hips. It was a struggle at first to find the right angle and pace, slipping out a couple of times. But eventually she found the perfect spot, that let her thrust against Amber forcefully and move at the speed she wanted. She built up a sweat as she pounded her hips against Amber’s pert rear. The way she smacked her hips against her and the sound was euphoric, not to mention the way that she almost bumped her clit against Amber with each thrust, driving her on to try harder with each thrust. She managed to almost forget that she was being ‘forced’ to do this. After all, this was her dream come true, almost.

Amber moaned into the pillows, at first it had been exaggerated to try and get Millie to cooperate. She had been told by the stranger that she had to make sure Millie really gave it her all, so Amber did what she could. But as she started to fuck her harder Amber found herself unable to hold back her cries of pleasure, which slipped out unprovoked. She gripped the sheets as she found her passion building. It wasn’t long after that her knees went weak, if Millie handed grabbed hold of her hips she might have fallen flat on the bed. Instead she was held up as the last few thrusts that drove her over the edge forced her to let out a moan of absolute delight, she wasn’t sure of the words she cried but at least one of them was Millie’s name. As the other girl let go of her hips she slumped onto the bed, breathing heavily. Millie lay down beside her breathing just as hard with the sheen of sweat on her body.
“I think we are going to need another shower.”
Amber chuckled in spite of their predicament.

He wasn’t finished with them just yet though. He’d next had Amber suck on the dildo, told her to taste her own pussy and told Millie to make sure she pushed deep into Amber’s mouth whilst holding the phone and filming her from above. Amber had choked a couple of times and Millie would immediately pull back until she was told not to anymore and to instead hold Amber there. She’d been uncomfortable with that and Amber did her best to help with the performance, it was a struggle to take it as deep into her mouth as he demanded. There was almost a sense of annoyance that Millie wouldn’t just ram it down her throat when he gave up on that. Besides, it was basically pointless beyond degrading Amber what with it being a fake cock.

Next Millie was made to remove the strap-on, she had half expected Amber to be told to fuck her with it. Instead Amber was made to lie on the bed on her back as Millie straddled her face. She filmed herself getting eaten-out by the busty blonde as she pinned her arms down to the bed under each leg and rode her face. She moved the camera as instructed as her free hand lifted her skirt to give herself and the camera a better view, the pleasure drowning out her better senses. She got close ups of Amber’s tongue slipping inside her, of the look in Amber’s eyes as Millie pressed her pussy forcefully against Amber, rubbing her clit against her nose as she was told to. She was made to place almost all of her bare smooth mound into Amber’s mouth as she sucked and licked at her clit. It was that that had finished her off. She groaned clutching Amber’s hair and pulling her tightly against herself at her own volition as she came. She had managed to just about capture it on film before letting go of the phone and slumping back on the bed gasping. She’d lay there for several minutes in ecstasy as Amber stroked her fingers through her hair.

The last thing he’d instructed them to do was have Millie shave Amber’s ‘cunt’ as he’d called it, to be as smooth as Millie’s. He left them to do that without the phone. They’d done it in practical silence, barely able to look at each other after everything they’d done. Amber felt responsible for getting Millie into this mess and Millie felt ashamed at how much enjoyment she had taken from the whole event, especially as she wasn’t even convinced Amber was into girls. Millie hoped that Amber didn’t think any less of her though and that she had gotten some enjoyment out of it, she’d seemed to even if she had only been, probably, pretended to do so. Before leaving Amber had apologised to Millie and said that even if it had been under the instructions of the man blackmailing her she didn’t regret it. She kissed Millie softly and said she wanted to see her again when it was just the two of them, before leaving her alone to fall back into bed and touch herself in private as she relived the evening with Amber, secretly, in her own mind.