Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I give you to them sometime next week, I want them to be getting a total slut for their gang bang but today I want you to flirt and be beautiful as an enticement. Do you think you can do that?

Do I have a choice or are you just being nice because you have to I asked?

Beautiful and smart. That is what I like about you. You are right; you have no choice as to how I use your body. That brings me to a few other items that you need to know.

First issue of business is that I lost a small wager with John from manufacturing. In about 10 minutes, you will need to go upstairs and play whore for him as the payoff for my poor judgment. I looked at Roger with daggers as I thought about what I had lost and how I had already slept with another man because of his demands. I just smiled and said is there anything else.

Well yeah there is another little thing. John doesn't like that little heart shape tussle of hair above your clit. I told him he could shave it off. I started to scream at Roger that all he had to do was ask and I would have shaved it. I didn't need some guy with a razor playing with my tender skin down there.

As a matter of fact Roger said, so you are ok with that? Under my breath I just said "you bastard". Unfortunately for me Roger heard what I called him and he said for that transgression when John is done with you, you will remove the bathing suit and clean my house naked until my guests arrive. When I started to plead he said in addition I want the vibrator in your cunt so I can have some fun. Any more complaints.

This time I just said no sir.

There is one more thing I need to tell you before I turn you over to John. I sarcastically said "oh please enlighten me." Roger ignored my comment and said it will be better for me if you leave your wallet and ID with me. Tomorrow I will send you over to your apartment with some of my friends. I want you to move your personal things into my guest room. The rest of your stuff will go into storage. You will be calling in sick for work this week and if everything goes according to plan, you will be quitting your job Wednesday morning so that you can move in with me and focus on my needs. For all real purposes you will live here and be my wife. That ring that you removed from your finger just before Fred showed up has already been removed from your purse. You won't be needing it any more.

It sounded so final. With all that I had done, I fully expected to lose Richard but even that choice was now removed for me. I also realized that Roger was leaving nothing to chance. He had me followed and he was taking away any possible chance that I might find some way out of this.

Having already been stripped of my clothes, and my dignity, my home, my job, and my identity my choices were now being removed from me. In this day and age I didn't even imagine that it would be possible to make a young woman disappear. I just sat on the floor and let the tears happen. With tears still running down my face, I forced myself to stand and walk into the bathroom where I didn't bother to wash up, I simply took my wallet, cell phone and car keys out of my purse, returned to the kitchen and handed them to Roger as I said this is who I used to be.

I then turned and headed up the stairs.

I found John sitting in the third quest room on the left sitting on the bed with a razor in his hand. I took him by the hand and led him to the bathroom at the end of the hall where I let him remove my bathing suit as I closed the toilet seat and sat with my legs spread as far apart as I could.

Knowing that I had already shaved for my appointment with Fred, I knew there wasn't even stubble to be removed from most of my crotch but I went thru the motions so that John could use one hand to tighten my skin and the other to shave me from my ass hole to the top of my clit. He did a lot of playing down there and was really enjoying my humiliation but there was no way that I was going to avoid this so I let him have his way as I thought to myself that this man had a sharp object to play with.

He was careful not to cut me and by the time he took the razor to my little heart shaped patch above my clit, having a stranger shaving my most intimate places left me a bit stimulated.

When he was done, I managed to get with the required optimism that I had been instructed to use and I wrapped my arms around John's neck and said take me to your bed lover.

As he placed me naked on the middle of his bed, John said, I am sorry it had to be this way. I have wanted this moment to happen from the moment I first met you. You have no idea what I have given up to get this time with you. You are beautiful and for the moment you are mine.

In light of my night with Fred and the just announced changes in my life, I wanted to get this over with so I pulled his mouth to mine for a passionate kiss. With our tongues searching each other's mouths, John's hands started roaming across my chest. He played with my nipples and pulled on my tits before working his way down my tummy with wet little kisses. He used his hands to rub the newly shaved area above my clit as he spread my nether lips and inserted two fingers slowly into my vagina. To my utter dismay, my body was once again betraying me. I don't know if all the recent stimulation was turning me into a wanton whore or if I really just liked to be used.

For the second time in less than a day, I was accepting a cock other than my husband's into my cunt and getting off on it as I started moaning and telling John to fuck me.

I think John was so turned on by actually fucking me that he came almost instantly as I went over the edge into yet another orgasm.

When we caught our breath, and with John lying on top of me with his placid dick still inside me, I softly said, that was really intense. John seemed to take my comment as a compliment to his ability and immediately started kissing my face. I should have been repulsed by the things I was being told I had to do, but instead I was in an almost constant state of arousal. Having admitted that, I got into a 69 position on top of my latest lover and sucked the cock that had just dumped its load into the depths of my womb while he tongue fucked me to another orgasm.

I sucked him to hardness then I turned on my back spread my legs and told my lover to fuck my soaking wet cunt one more time.

When he was done I told him that I had some housework to do before the big evening. Almost timidly, John followed me to the bathroom and asked "can I watch you empty your bladder."

Having already shared everything with my co-worker I sat on the toilet and spread my legs. I told him to get as close as he wanted and I used my fingers to spread my lips as I showed him where my little pee hole was hidden in all the soft skin. Just before I started to tinkle, John reached in and asked if he could hold me open while he watched. When I was done John cleaned me with his tongue and said thank you.

I was either really good or really lucky, but I had been able to turn both of my forced lovers into intimate incredible sex. With John already on his knees in front of me, I handed him the vibrator and told him that since I was being required to put this inside me while I cleaned Roger's house, I was wondering if you would put it in my pussy for me. John made a big game out of teasing me as he took his time inserting the toy into me.

It wasn't until I started down the stairs that I thought just maybe all these men that Roger was forcing me to have sex with could be used to my advantage if I could find the right way to do it.

I did my best to ignore Roger and John as they ogled my nakedness while I cleaned house for Roger. They waited until I was on my hands and knees cleaning the kitchen floor with my tits swaying under my chest to turn on the dildo. It was so intense that I rolled on my back as the massive orgasm built inside me and then took over my entire being. They laughed as I lie on the cold wet floor and spread my legs to finger the monster vibrating inside me.

Just before the guests arrived I was instructed to put on my new bathing suit and make myself comfortable out by the pool. As I was getting settled on a lounge chair with a large glass of wine and doing my best to cover my body with the limited material provided in this bathing suit, Roger came into the backyard with his three guests.

My immediate response was that Roger was right not to trust these men. Harry was introduced to me first. He was about 6 feet tall, built solid at 190 pounds and maybe 40 years old. He didn't have a hair on his head and he had a scar that ran from below his left ear across the middle of his face. Bob in his mid-thirties was a little taller than Harry and had a large belly hidden under a loose fitting oversized shirt. Sammy was short at probably 5 ½ feet tall but he just looked mean. I would have guessed him to be in his mid-seventies. Any time that I was going to be required to spend alone with these men would be absolute hell and I started hoping I could find a way to make their deal fall thru. John seemed to have disappeared and as Sammy seemed to take over. I was for once very glad that Roger was there.

Sammy appeared to be the leader of this misfit group and he sat on the lounge chair directly in front of me and said little lady get your ass over hear so an old man can enjoy your charms as he patted his lap indicating that is where he wanted me to sit. I pleadingly looked at Roger and got no support there so I did as requested and sat on Sammy's lap. It was obvious to me that my near naked body was getting his cock hard. I could feel it growing through his shorts against my ass.

I leaned back and put my arm around Sammy's neck as I reached under his shirt and started playing with his left nipple. When he softly said that he could find better things for me to play with I seductively asked what do you have in mind.

Without missing a beat he suggested I get rid of the suite because it wasn't hiding much anyway. He took his free hand and lifted my top so that my nipples were now fully exposed. I heard one of the other guys behind me give his verbal approval as this old man sucked my nipple into his mouth. I tried to remove my top as it was pulling uncomfortably on my tit, but Sammy took my hand and placed it on his cock that was pinned between us.

Knowing what he expected, I worked his fly down and pulled out his wrinkled old cock. I stroked up and down until he shot his load all over my naked thigh. This time I was anything but aroused and as I forced myself to seductively scoop his cum off my leg and place it on my tongue, Sammy moved his hand between my legs and pushed my thong aside as he started to finger my bone dry slit. Even as he entered my pussy with his fingers, my body didn't produce an ounce of lubricant. I remained as dry as if a tampon was soaking up my juices as he located my G-spot and didled me with his fingers.

Knowing that I had to at least pretend to be enjoying my situation, I whispered in his ear that I would like it better if he could fuck me with his cock. I forced myself to moan as I faked my orgasm. When he removed his fingers from my hole, I was still bone dry. Not knowing if I was just used up and warn out, or just turned off by this old man, I was proud of myself for not responding.

As Sammy tucked his spent member back in his shorts he looked at Bob and said you need to try some of this pussy. He looked at Roger who he had totally ignored while he used my body and now talked as if I was a piece of meat. So Roger he said, when do I get to use this little cunt. Roger stood his ground and said after you sign the contract. Sammy jokingly suggested that Roger didn't trust him to which Roger said I already let you sample the product.

Bob had me repeat the same intimate moment as he called it, that Sammy had just sampled. Other than his big belly getting in the way I removed my useless bathing suit and sat on the fat man's lap so that he could get the same treatment I had given his boss.

When Bob offered my services to Harry, Harry declined saying he would get his later.

These men scared me and I made a mental note to get sloshed before I met these men alone.

Harry sent me for another beer and to my surprise as I closed the refrigerator door; he was standing right behind me. He pushed me across the kitchen table, pulled out his manhood and buried it into my already exposed dry cunt as if it were there for his pleasure. I thought about screaming but when Harry unloaded into my pussy as soon as penetration was complete, I decided that the damage was done. He pulled me to my feet and I joined him at the pool as if nothing more than a handshake had happened.

I was delighted when Sammy said they had to leave until I realized that I was spending the night alone with the man responsible for all of my issues.

Even though it was still early, Roger somehow understood when I said that I was tired and needed to get some rest. As he helped me turn down the bed in my new room, he asked me how I was doing. I said in all honesty, you have no right to do this to me and someday I am going to make you pay. In spite of that, I was actually turned on by two of the three men that fucked me today but those three characters you are planning to send me to really terrify me. I am begging you to reconsider that move. Roger simply said that there was no way anyone would consider going back on his word with those three and that I would just have to suck it up and deal with them when the time came. He then kissed me on the mouth as he tucked my naked body under the covers and said you were a good girl today. Why don't you spend Sunday sitting around the pool and get some sun. I will not ask you for anything beyond moving your personal items here in the afternoon.

After sleeping like I didn't have a care in the world, I tearfully joined John and another of Roger's friends in a small truck early Sunday afternoon. We went to my apartment and I took as many of my personal things as I could think of. John told me that he had been instructed to trash the rest. When I pleaded that Roger had promised they were going to move everything to storage, John said he was sorry but that was his instructions. He went thru everything I was planning to take and removed some of the conservative outfits, all my under ware and all of the pictures that I had saved since childhood. My few pieces of jewelry he placed in an envelope labeled Roger. I cried all the way back on the return trip as another part of my life was removed.

Placing my few belongings in my new room and crying for what I had lost, I wondered how long it would be before Roger moved me to his bed and took me as his wife. I couldn't think of anything else he could take from me.

As instructed, I called in sick on Monday and after sending Roger off with another of my gaging blow jobs, I spent the day getting an allover tan by the pool. Tuesday was an exact replica of Monday. I had lots of time to myself and I wasted it by crying over my predicament and thinking of every possible thing I had done to get myself trapped in the hopes that I could somehow undo all this and I even allowed myself to dream about winning my freedom.

On Wednesday morning my dreams were shattered as Roger had a late breakfast and called in sick for the day. He dressed me in the most conservative outfit I had left. Even without under ware, I appeared most presentable for his next task. Roger drove me to four different banks that I had never been to. He never left my side as he had me go into each bank, close out my account and get cashier's checks from each for a total of almost 5 million dollars. Each bank checked my ID and compared my signature to the one in their file. I knew that Roger had used my signature to set up these accounts, but if discovered, all fingers would point back to me.

Between this and the videos that I had inadvertently allowed Roger to take, I belonged to Roger with no possible hope of escape.

Roger immediately wired the checks to an address in the Cayman Islands where he said the money could never be traced.

When the last one was recorded Roger looked at me and whispered that tonight he would take me as his own. I knew full well what that meant and I cried knowing that Roger was finally going to use me as his whore. Worse yet I knew that while he was ripping me apart tonight I was going to be told to enjoy it. He had me slide over next to him and he affectionately put his arm around my shoulder. As we drove to our next destination he idly pinched my nipple.

When we pulled into an auto dealer's lot I looked at Roger a little confused. He had me wait in the car as he went in and got the finance manager. They both came out and Roger told me to sign the form. When I asked what for he said little lady now that you aren't working, you have no need for a car so sign the sales transfer. I obediently signed away another of my freedoms.

Roger went back in the office and came out stuffing the cash from the sale of my car in his pocket. He looked at me and said he had to get rid of it because it would be too easy to trace.

Our next stop was the hair stylist, where Roger came in and told the girl exactly how he wanted my hair done. He had it combed out straight with a little teasing on top. He had them cut six inches off and place three blue ribbons in my hair which he said brought out the natural color of my eyes.

The next stop was the nail salon. He had the girl file and color my nails to match the blue ribbons. He then asked for the only male pedicurist in the place to do my toe nails. The guy innocently placed my feet in the stirrups as my skirt rode up my thighs. I looked at Roger who gave me that look that I knew meant don't touch the skirt. I just lay in the chair looking down as my pedicurist looked up at me and didn't even try to hide the fact that he was looking up my skirt at my exposed pussy. It was the longest anyone had ever taken to give me a pedicure but as I walked out of the place I grudgingly had to agree with Roger that no one had been hurt by my exhibit.

The last stop was the hardest as I think we had our first lovers spat. Roger stopped right in front of a tattoo and body piercing shop. I just looked at Roger and said I am not going in there. Without getting out of the car he told me I had no choice. At that moment it occurred to me that last Saturday had been my birthday. I looked at Roger and tried to negotiate. I said I will get whatever piercings or brandings that you want if you will just let me call Richard.

About ready to lose his temper, Roger said that we would never use that name again.

I looked at him and begged. I said that tonight I am going to become your wife. Please let me call him and at least say goodbye. When Roger refused I said last Saturday was my 24th birthday. I gave a blow job, two hand jobs and let three guys fuck me for you. None of them were my husband. Can I just please call him one last time.

Roger looked me straight in the eye and said that my husband was not interested in hearing from me. I had to admit there was some degree of doubt in my mind as Richard had my work number and in the time he was gone, he had never once attempted to reach me. I defiantly said that's a lie, he will always love me. Roger in a very calm voice said let me give you the facts. As your late husband was moving into his new apartment in California, he came across three tapes of his wife. Do you need me to tell you what was on those tapes?

Without another word Roger got out and headed for the store. I thought it best to keep quiet and follow him knowing full well that had Richard seen those tapes of me with Roger, I had now been stripped of the only person who would have been willing to help me.