Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we got inside the store, the artist came up and removed my blouse without asking my permission. Standing topless in his establishment he pulled out a paper version of what Roger had supposedly picked out for me. It was a small heart with the name ROGER around the heart. He stuck it over my heart on my left tit, stepped back and asked Roger what he thought.

Before Roger could respond I screamed at the top of my lungs NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO.

As I pleaded with Roger that I was only 24 and wouldn't want something so permanent, Roger responded that he didn't care. We were now permanent and I want my name on your chest. I pleaded with him to reconsider. I said there is only one thing you can't take from me but this is the last straw.

Roger demanded to know what that one thing was saying I am not aware of anything I can't take from you. I cried as I said you can't have my uterus. With a confused look on his face Roger said what the hell does that mean. I said you can't take my children. Just as I said it, I realized how dumb that was. Roger just laughed and said I wasn't going to tell you on your wedding night but you are officially off the pill. I started to say I don't want children when Roger cut me off and said I owe my brothers a big one for helping me with your husband. They are both incapable of fathering a child and they both want a family. I was going to arrange to impregnate their wives for them but then you came along. I defiantly asked what that had to do with me. Roger told me that I was going to provide the babies for his brothers. Still not getting it, he said my friends and I are going to knock you up and you are going to carry 2 kids for each of my brothers. Since I don't want kids, you will give them up for adoption the day they are born and you will never see them again. If my brothers want to participate, I will give you to them so that they can deposit their duds in your uterus.

Now I had nothing left to lose. As I was contemplating running half naked out of the store, the artist came back with a suggestion. He said Roger I have known you for a long time. The little lady may have a point. Why don't you pierce her nipples and place these dangling pendants with your name on them. If in a few months you still want to brand her, we can always do it then.

Roger just smiled as if it made sense and I was trying to tell anyone that would listen that I thought that would be a perfect solution. Before Roger had a chance to agree, the artist said he would be glad to throw in a pussy piercing with matching jewelry.

I looked at Roger and said that I will gladly agree to the nipple posts, but tonight I want to be sore from your penetration not by the soreness from the piercing. Buying all the time I could in the hopes that he would forget I said we could come back next week and I would let this nice man poke holes in my pussy lips.

That at least made everyone happy and the artist proceeded to put holes in both of my nipples. The attached jewelry with Roger's name was a bit gaudy but under the circumstances I was getting off lucky and I could always remove the jewelry and just wear the posts. We left, both knowing that we would be back for the other piercing and the tattoo. On the way home, Roger had me slide over next to him in the car and he absent mindedly played with my pierced nipple. This time it hurt.

That night Roger pulled out all the stops. He catered the rack of lamb with mint sauce and all the fixings. We had cherries jubilee for desert and we sipped expensive champagne by the pool until I was a bit drunk. Roger carried me along a path of red rose pedals to his bedroom where he sat me on the edge of the bed got down on one knee and said, Emily will you be my wife.

Knowing that because as far as I knew I was still married to Richard and because I didn't want to get punished I smiled at him and said yes, I will gladly be your wife.

With that he pulled out two boxes. The first was a two carat diamond set in a bed of ½ carrot diamonds. I gave him my hand and he placed it on my ring finger as he handed me the second box. In it was the most beautiful baby blue negligee with see thru panties that I had ever seen.

I hugged them to my chest and said give me a minute as I headed for the oversized master bathroom. Half admiring the ring while looking at myself in the full length mirror, with my new all over tan and my hair and perfect make-up and my nipples with the dangling jewelry, I had to admit that Roger was getting a pretty good deal.

I walked slowly out of the bathroom fully prepared for what was to happen to me that night.

Roger was propped on two pillows wearing only a house coat. I climbed in next to him hiding nothing in my see thru nighty as I whispered "my body is all yours, be good to it."

Roger seductively took my mouth to his and kissed me until I let his tongue into my mouth. As we French kissed, Rogers hands started roaming all over my body as he slowly undressed me. It seemed like forever when he finally gave my sore nipples a break and went to work with his tongue opening my pussy lips. He was pretty quick to bury a finger inside my pussy but he was agonizingly slow at getting to my G-spot. The moment he did I was so worked up, my body released a river of my juices and I came uncontrollably.

After hours of pleasuring me, Roger finally let me suck his cock to hardness and then roll onto my back with my legs spread as I placed the massive head against my opening. Unlike his previous demanding attitude, this time he pushed gently as I got used to his size inside my cunt. By the time our pelvic bones met, I had already climaxed twice. With his hard member pushing hard against my bladder, we worked out a slow and steady rhythm that felt so good. We slowly built up the speed of his strokes inside me until this 230 pound 6'4 monster of a man was pounding my cunt with all his strength.

Just as I thought he was going to push me right thru the mattress, Roger looked me in the eye and said I'm Cumming. That he did. He dumped what seemed like gallons of cum into my now sore twat. When he was done he just lay on top of me with all his weight and caught his breath. I looked at him and said that was wonderful. In reality it had been better than I had expected.

The fifth man to ever stick his dick in my cunt was now telling me to turn over as he placed a pillow under my hips. This was the moment I had been dreading since I was first used by this man. In his own childish way he was trying to make love to me instead of simply fucking me. He had a lot to learn but I had to admit so far the sex was good.

He started by wetting one finger in my Pussy and sticking the finger into my little brown hole up to the first knuckle. It was very uncomfortable but I managed to let him past the little muscle surrounding my hole. As he stuck it in another two inches, I screamed in pain and asked him if he had ever done this to another woman. He simply said no as he rammed his finger all the way in.

I was really in a lot of pain as my bowels got accustomed to its intruder. Once I stopped yelling Roger removed his finger and started in again, this time with two fingers. It wasn't any easier as he spread me open until his fingers could push in no further. When I got used to him inside me, my screaming subsided. Roger took this as my being ready to accept his full girth.

He wasn't quite as gentile this time as he stuck about six inches of hard dick into my bum on the first push. I screamed like a banshee but somehow Roger knew that I had to get him inside me now. With one more hard push his pelvic bone crushed my ass cheeks and his cock pushed a few of my organs aside on what felt like its journey up my throat. I screamed in such pain that nothing came out.

To my surprise it only took my body a minute to adjust and when Roger started fucking my ass with his manhood, I was pushing back to maximize the orgasm that was taking over my body. I never realized that a woman could have orgasms from being butt fucked but I mumbled to Roger that I could be taught to like this.

For whatever reason, Roger had incredible staying power. After dumping his second load of hot jism into my second orifice Roger was still bone hard when he pulled out. I immediately attacked his cock with my mouth. I could taste his cum and both of my holes on his shaft but I didn't care. I wanted his third load in my throat and I wanted it now.

I don't think either of us slept all night as we fucked in every position we could think of, over and over again. With the first light of day coming thru the window, I fell asleep in Roger's arms. He was still sound asleep when I woke at 3 that afternoon.

He woke to the smell of the hot coffee on my tray and he smiled at my nakedness. We lay there for a long time before I had the nerve to ask him about Sammy.

Roger said in no uncertain terms you belong to me. I will bed you when I choose but I am not a jealous man. Don't get me wrong, if I ever found out you were cheating on me, I would have you both killed. On the other hand I will give you or sell you to whoever I please whenever I please. I require like before that you give each of them your best. I will strongly encourage them not to hurt you or to leave permanent marks on your young body but I don't always have control of that. The negotiations with Sammy are not going well with the main sticking point being how long they get your undivided attention. We are meeting at their attorney's office tomorrow morning and it will all be worked out then. If I had to guess, you will be sent to their hotel room some time Friday evening. How long you will be there and how long it will take you to get better after they are done is what will be determined at the contract signing in the morning.

I spent my "wedding day" awaiting my fate.