All Comments on 'Blackmailed at First Ch. 01'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Good writing; good story. Cyndi has done nothing to feel guilty about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Might be anything, good or bad.

I'll never know. That's because I made the mistake of reading this guy once. Never again.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 6 years ago

lets see how this turns out for everyone

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
After you read a few stories by an author,

you get an idea of what their interests and kinks are. This writer seems to write about incredibly stupid women. The woman in this tale was all of that. I won't list the things that proved she was stupid since the writer did that in the story. Suffice it to say that her method of evening out her marriage was not her finest moment. I would suggest that this writer should attempt to make his stories more believable, and then the readers will respond more favorably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
SICK SHIT

If you enjoyed this story in any way then run, do not walk to a Doctor..

How any one could enjoy this sick shit is beyond belief...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

He or his daughter goes to the police and his mates and the other tree and also his wife go to prison for a long time!!! So whats your meaning with that story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Some of y'all saying why hasn't he called the police. He's still cuffed to the damn chair. Not my first choice in stories but hey to each their own. Now it's setup as a revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
End od Part 1?

nope, It is the end of Cyndi and the story all in this one part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was beyond stupid.

She didnt know he had daughter, what she looked like or where she lived? She r corded a dve of her chesting and sent it to everyon he knew? Why the hell would she do that?

Lastly, the conversation was so contrived it was painful. Dont continue with the story, it cant be made better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5!! If the asshole of LIT

dear annony hates the story t must be really good. Hey annony you big fat ugly turd, how many men did your dead ex wife fuck during your marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What crap and nonsense story

Gosh, please don't write another chapter for this garbage.....this is way too bad!....one chapter is bad enough!

What trash, nonsense and ugly story!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
She drove off

Leaving him cuffed still. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
sorry i hate short chapters

2* fair story way to short, remember dead wives and friends tell no lies

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Others have mentioned it

The key point that makes this story fall apart: they were married for 6 years and, she didn't know he had an older, college aged child. Really, in what universe would that make sense? Even if daughter never visited; there would've been birthdays & holidays w/phone calls and/or greeting cards, pictures around the house, etc.

I don't know what the point to a continuation would be? Other than to tie up loose ends: like daughter coming to uncuff him, ex-wife & collaborators facing long jail time for assault, kidnapping / holding, illegally restraining him, etc.

Funny though, story reminds me of a report/website on sex offenders and, the listing on a couple of them that had illegal detaining charges. Did they handcuff their spouse, like in this story???

CDroticCDroticover 6 years ago

HaHa! good story Bravo!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Almost a lampoon of this plot device, or maybe even I don't appreate the irony.

Too bad you didn't think more about the plausibility of his wife not knowing her own step daughter. Wouldn't his daughter have attended her father's marriage to her? Wouldn't this loving caring father introduce his daughter to the woman he was considering marrying? And where was the step daughter during the holidays, or school recesses, or summer time? He had a brilliant successful daughter, and his wife didn't know her?

Of course all is forgiven given the monstrosity of the betrayal, by his wife and his friends. If this stooge was that poor of a judge of wife and friends, then he deserved what she and they did to him. My only question is, who is this brilliant daughter's bio dad? Not this genetically defective nincompoop.

Other than that it was a great effort. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow, The author can count to ten.

Typical story by this author featuring unrealistic characters and a trite cliché setting. Did we really need our hero to give Cyndi his Top Ten Reasons Why Cyndi Screwed The Pooch? The only way I got through was imaging David Letterman narrating the story. Well, this site doesn't allow me to give you 10 points so we'll have to settle for a score of 1.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
Well...

I thought this was pretty good satire and had to laugh at it like I would at an old black and white silent movie slap stick comedy. You succeeded in what I can only believe was a total lampooning of LW. You sure pissed a bunch of people off and even got some advice from some of the "legends" or heavy hitters here in LW.. I would have given you 5*s but I was so distracted laughing at some of the comments I hit 4*s. Sorry! Thanks for your effort. At least some of us lesser being appreciate it I'm sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Writing Dialogue 101

When a paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one begins with a quotation mark, that is an indication the character speaking has changed. If the same person is talking, uninterrupted each paragraph gets an opening mark but only the LAST paragraph get a closing mark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

HOT!!!

My wonderful wife did this for me during our anniversary and sucking all the cum off her was a treat.

you faggots in the comments just don't understand the appeal of a woman whoring herself out.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Too many logical (and emotional) inconsistencies.

The first three chapters of this story are full of, well pretty much bad writing. Asides from the simple grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors (ok, not too many spelling errors), there’re too many logical (and just plain physics) problems with this story. And the emotional, or lack there of, inconsistencies are everywhere.

I like the “type” of writing, but can’t give this a thumbs up. About 1.5-stars, but I’ll round up to 2-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible...Just fucking terrible!!!!

Married for 6 years and his wife doesn't know about his daughter? LOL. The whole premise of this cuckie story is just soooo bad as in what the fuck made you write this? Just the thought of reading 6 more chapters is enough to make me barf! Simply cannot say how Stupid this story is!! Did I say how stupid this story is?

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra nasty commenting

This was a sex-themed story. As such, it is a work of fiction. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, complete with violence, murder and ‘burnt bitches,’ I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing.

I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as ‘anonymous’ or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

Before you comment this way again, might I suggest you submit a tale of your own, thus ‘walking a mile in my shoes’ and seeing how others react to your written words.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-nasty comments

This was a sex-themed story. As such, it is a work of fiction. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, complete with violence, murder and ‘burnt bitches,’ I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing.

I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as ‘anonymous’ or have never published a story under their screen names. Responding to such comments is pointless.

For those who delight in describing me as a ‘moron’ or ‘retard,’ let me say that I have a Ph.D from a famous mid-western university, working in a combined clinical & STEM field … have scientific and clinical publications in peer-reviewed journals … have had multiple wives … and am now well-off and retired, writing for fun and pleasure.

However, I cannot even imagine living in the noisome, slimy and ichor-filled mental swamp that you trolls call home.

Before you comment this way again, might I suggest you submit a tale(s) of your own, thus ‘walking a mile in a writer’s shoes’ and seeing how others react to your written words.

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Sigh

Hmm. Dismissive, insulting and waving you tumescent PhD around to 'prove' your stories are actually stellar.

THAT is going to convince them.

Funny how HDK, ohio, JPB, DQS, Jezzaz, Javmor, oshaw, Rhenquist, et al don't need lurid blood on the wall, back to back sex, and btb to actually score well. (Nor in fact did I but I am far too modest to mention my scores to you. )

This writing thing isn't as easy as people think it is.

Maybe, despite your rampant, 12 inch, vein covered PhD (thank you...that ridiculous comment made my day!), you might want to toughen up a bit and rethink your analysis. Just saying

Ignore the assholes and pick a few thoughtful commenters. They are the gold in the dross of Lit comments you SHOULD be focusing on. A nice comment from HDK means 1,000 times more, to me than a thousand anonies. (Just to be clear, a negative comment from me doesn't mean shit because I tend to be negative. I thought Andyhm's submission wasn't perfect though it is Proust compared to most of the writers here.)

And maybe...just maybe...you could use a beta reader. 'Cause every writer has room for improvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow! This guy can make a hot gangbang with a nasty three-hole slut wife seem undesirable.

Okay, we get it. You've been hurt in the past and resent slutty chicks. Well, we like them or we wouldn't be seeking out stories about them. So don't be a drag and ruin it for us.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

My question: Who the fuck told the wife about the "Teenage-whore" and didn't recognize the daughter?

2soon2no2soon2noabout 2 years ago

I prefer feel good stories with a load of sex, but sometimes I don't get what I want. Interesting concept, tho the perfection of it would certainly become entangled in real law that would greatly discount the woman's actions. Anyway, I appreciated the graphics. A tragedy is not always easy to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Haha, author couldn't take the heat, huh? Poor wimp.

Especially since many OTHER previous authors of the category achieved vengeance and leaving the reader feeling less like the wimp you are and vindicated for not staying with a stupid wife. Arrange a gangbang instead of confronting the alleged cheater? Whatever goes on in your own mind is WORSE than what the Anons come up with. What a dick!

Oh wait, not a dick. A cuck.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

She could have talked to hubby and find out it was his daughter then talked to him about a gang bang! At least that’s what I would have done, gang bangs are fun❤️

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

Sorry, but this story isn't correct from the start. Who is so stupid as to tie up and gag a victim and then have gang bang sex with the woman in his house and also film it?

All he has to do is go to the police and the 5 + his wife go to jail. And that for a long time.

And another tip for the author: I don't want to talk about my professional training, but believe me that it can match yours. However, I have learned in my life that I don't have to be a composer to distinguish bad music from good music, nor do I have to have written a book to distinguish bad literature from good literature.

If you allow comments, you have to live with them. You don't have to accept personal insults.

By the way, I didn't think your writing style was bad, but the plot of the story isn't believable for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous