All Comments on 'Blackmailed at First Ch. 04'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only shit!!

MINUS 5* if possible!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Thanks for a good hot story.Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I challenge

To those who have nothing better to do then denigrate anothers writings create something better. This story is not one that I'd normally read but the keith has enough of a pair to write it. Help create not destroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

5* MAGA!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This was a horrible story.

No ones actions made sense. Why would he treat her like nothing ever happened? Why would she immediately jump to the conclusion that he was cheating on her? Or how is it possible that in 6 years she never ONCE HEARD ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER?

Not one person in this story acts like a reasonable human being. She fucked countless men, without protection, and he just dives right in? How many STDs does she have? You cant tell us she is disease free.

Anyway, i get that this is fantasy but no one behaves like a human, just some caricature of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHORE WIFE

When she turned up at the door he should have told her to piss of and slammed the door shut, in stead her started fucking the porn star whore again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re:sbrooks103x

You can't argue with stupid, why do you even try? For some reason there are numerous readers here that think you got to be a writer to be a critic. How absurd is that? Just because some one posts a story, you the reader should favor it??????

No comment on story, haven't read it, but I do check the comments for laughs.

One could almost write a book on the comments, some are just priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: @Anonymous Re: "I challenge"

When I first read this comment, I was a little taken aback, wondering, "I don't remember commenting on this chapter." Why? Because I've made almost the same exact comment, almost word for word, several times on here over the years.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Comments were, as usual, fascinating

But, as said before, please write a similar story under your own screen name and submit it, with comments alowed.

The Religious Society of Friends--the Quakers--have a bumper sticker that states, "Your hate becomes you." Stated in more words, those succinct few words says that what you hate--said overtly or written covertly, behind a screen name--eventually becomes who you define as yourself. Being told that, 'your mother should have aborted you' only serves as another self-created step down the slippery slope to ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trash shit. 1* for this pathetic story

What waste of time! This story is so pathetic, nonsense.

1* for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope these stories are an elaborate trolling of the readers

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Things are becoming more clear, and the characters are now better defined. I look forward to the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous