All Comments on 'Blackmailed at First Ch. 05'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
When a story is this bad it is unavoidable that the author becomes the focus, not the characters.

After putting down a great classic piece of literature, it normally follows that the reader stops to realize and appreciate the creativity and skill of the author. What a wonderful creation of mind and heart.

But as this story series illustrates, there is a very different response to decrepit dehumanizing writing. We don't focus on the unbelievable bizarre caricatures, but have to wonder what sort of mind wants to expose himself, or is so dense and numb that he cannot appreciate his own embarrassment and humiliation.

I think the intent could be legitimate, but the execution and details are just too convoluted and contradictory to be taken seriously. Like a 2-year old's scribbling in a coloring book, it may be done with paper and color, but it is not art, only wasted effort. There is a reason most artist's work is never seen because they destroy it, acknowledging their own failed efforts. You might take a lesson from their honest self editing.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 6 years ago
Start with this

The story makes more sense after reading this chapter.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
My favorite

My favorite totally over the top, off the wall, and down in the gutter author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No hod for making man would never take her back. You make this guy look like a bigger fool after all...

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

I like this story. It is a great fantasy, not necessarily great literature. Readers who object to the story ignore the fact that the author gets to set the rules, and so long as he follows them it is easy to suspend disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid. Just blame it on everybody else. Narcissistic and inane. The writer here must have some mental issues, or something deeper. Probably at the root of it all, a really twisted and ugly heart.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous