All Comments on 'Blackmailed at First Ch. 07'

by TheKeith

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

that was fun thanks

ThitabeThitabeover 6 years ago
Great story

You left a lot of room for a spin off with his daughter and daughter in law. I hope you follow through and post in the Incest area with the story line. You can still have his ex in the new story, but focus on him and his daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lost

How did the daughter and her girlfriend get brought back into story? Need to explain...was the whole plan a setup?

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 6 years ago
Never saw that coming

Of all the ways this could have ended, all the paths it could have taken.... you threw a surprise. Nice job.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Come on, folks, you can do better than this.

One of our Anonymous folks noted: "another cocksucking WIMP posting DUMB cuck SHIT"

You'll can do much better than this. Where is your creativity? Not to mention command of the English language.

I also note that many of the most virulent comments originate from Literotica members who have NEVER published a single story. Hmmmmm. Interesting.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Comment about birthing babies.

Well, usually, it IS the woman who acts as a mid-wife. But I birthed both of my children (Virginia and Ohio), in the delivery room. No complications. Assisted with the after-birth, too.

So this, too, is another gender barrier that has fallen.

TheKeithTheKeithover 6 years agoAuthor
Ultra-negative comments

This was a sex-themed story. For those who still want wall-to-wall ultra-graphic sex on every page, I ask that you get a life. For those who are easily offended because I didn’t write exactly what you wanted to read, I’ll say the same thing. I also observe that the people expressing the worst, nasty, most virulent comments have—with few exceptions—either posted as anonymous or have never published a story under their screen names. Reading such comments is pointless.

Flar1958Flar1958over 6 years ago
Hallo 1*

Why you read all parts?

I for myself think its funny. Maybe are little holes in the story its a fiction. Nobody say its real. So lean back and enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Good story! Thoroughly enjoyed it, just a couple nit picky observations, in these types of stories you write, why do the main characters still harbor feelings for the cheating wives? Why do they still love them? Obviously not in the suburban white picket fence fantasy sense, but I’m genuinely curious as to why these husbands you write about so willingly and quickly accept their cheating wives back even if they are now all slutted up and their personal whores... and secondly, how do the wives refind the husbands?!? This bugs me to no end, I want to know how they all of a sudden show up after years of divorce and no contact. Can’t wait to read your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

can we get a continuation of this good characters, would love to see where the three slots could take the main character possibly meeting into a family type story. I like the fact that not all your men characters in your stories all the sudden get hard and except with their wives you doing period. I have read all your story so far would love to continue reading in the future!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a great story. At first, I wondered where it would end up, but in the end, it was well written and quite entertaining. 5/5

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

What a nice ending!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really? Is that what it takes to get you excited? You've got issues, man. That's seriously bent and ugly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous