All Comments on 'Blackmailed Ch. 02'

by blackmailed

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bennylandbennylandalmost 12 years ago
wonderful

you write very well from a boys point of view.....I will keep an eye out for your next part *grins*

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 12 years ago
yes, she does BUT...

I sort of agree that you do write very well from a male point of view, though most of the torture and kink is coming from Gina. So I'd say you know how you would humiliate and torture a male. I didn't say a Man because clearly this guy isn't one.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ch 3

When Gina finally does let him come .. why not shoot his pent up load in her pussy and then while he is tied laying on his back .. gina sit on his mouth and force him to clean up her cum filled pussy.

Omega ManOmega Manalmost 12 years ago
Blackmailed Ch. 03

Awe, when it was shower time I was expecting him to receive a Golden Shower.

It's about time to introduce Creampie training ... don't you agree? Or maybe try the Toilet Slave holding a funnel in his mouth and proceding to pee in it or fill a champagne glass with Gina's natural champagne pee and have him drink it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Very good start, please add a few more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yuck!

I hate when people (men and women do this) refuse to accept responsibility for their fantasies. You had to make yourself blameless by having the woman rape you. Ridiculous premise for a story. Gave it a "3" because your writing was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous