All Comments on 'Blackmailed Couple Ch. 23-24'

by rainyseason747

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Keep 'Em Coming

Great story. Keep 'em coming. I can't imagine how you're going to wrap this story up, without doing something awful to the children, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Exquisite Humiliation

The awesome story finally continues. Had an ache in my stomach the whole time reading it, much like eddie I'm sure. Please don't make us wait so long for the next installment, and please leave the children out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
True Erotica

Just finished parts 1-24 and all I can say is wow. This is some of the best Erotica I've read anywhere. You have a unique writing style that makes it easy for the reader to think they are actually there witnessing the events as they unfold. This story is definetly a 10. I hope you can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SLOWWWWWW

See if you can take another ENTIRE YEAR to get the next chapter out, okay?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Please finish the story

Please finish the story! It is one of the most intense pieces of erotica I've ever read. If you are going to abandon it, please tell us so we can quit waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

I've read this story twice now and can say that I thoroughly enjoyed it! I look forward to it's continuation and hope you can write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
We need more !!

Couldn't stop reading this story it could be the best i have ever read, but what is the ending going to be. Don't leave us hanging

rainbow001rainbow001over 15 years ago
Great Story

Love to read more. Great story line by a great writer. I would love to see this story end with redemption, as the slaves learn that fantasies should be kept in your head, but not anytime soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
He'll Never Finish It.

He'll never finish it. That's the point -- to be cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
He cant finish it, because the ending is final.

Either the husband or the wife escapes and get weapons them comes in firing and kills everyone. Everyone including the spouse and the shooter. This entire story is criminal in nature. No one should trust a mentally deranged person and the wife is mentally ill. She commits both of them, not he, she. Safe Sane Consensual, anything else is criminal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
He cant finish it, because the ending is final.

Either the husband or the wife escapes and get weapons them comes in firing and kills everyone. Everyone including the spouse and the shooter. This entire story is criminal in nature. No one should trust a mentally deranged person and the wife is mentally ill. She commits both of them, not he, she. Safe Sane Consensual, anything else is criminal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Kill the bastards

Husband gets gun and kills them all. Shots in the balls. Wife goes free

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a little too far

An exciting story for the first few chapters, but after the "master" visited their house it went further than I am comfortable with. Well written and I have no doubt that many would find this story excellent. For me only the first few chapters are enjoyable. I guess that they are more believable, but the rest gets too freeky for me, and is too far for my more limited imagination to enjoy. I do hope that this author writes more stories though. He's good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
ass

I like a story where the bad guy gets fucked in his own ass

write another story, let Eddie comes to his right mind and is smart enought to figure out how to save himself and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thanks

i hope if you continous your story because it very good and you focused well on details i hope if you can make next chapter soon because i adore your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

YOU ARE ONE SON-OF-A-BITCH, and certainly not an author or even a writer for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Excellent story, please keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuck

I hope your injecting the guy with female horemones, prison bitch style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Exactly what Anonymous from 01/17/12 said: I would love to see the cucky be transformed into an woman himself. Everything gets better with forced feminization, that's what I always say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

why u stopped writing the other chapters plz go on agian

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellant

the story is very gooooood and u have talent go on and dnt stop

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 11 years ago
I'm hooked

It's a shame that you stopped writing this. I can't really explain clearly how much I've enjoyed reading it over the past few days. I can only hope that you will pick it back up.

Thank you for sharing such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow! A GREAT and exciting story stopped in mid-sentence practically

Whatever happened, we really would love closure on this........

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Evil

Let's recap, a husband and wife blackmailed into living out repressed fantasies and then thoroughly enslaved, brainwashed and subjected to undoubtedly illegal medical procedures by a group of sociopaths. Nothing is mentioned of their children for awhile and as the very first person who commented on the story mentioned, no resolution along the current vein is possible without entirely destroying this family...yet so many people looooovve the direction this tale has taken. It's amazing the sickness that dwells in the deeper recesses of the psyche isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where?

Where is this story going? Will we ever know?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Well, Fuck

So many loose ends, most importantly the children.No mention of friends, family, neighbors, employers, etc. Impossible situation with absolutely no understandable method of pulling it together. However, I read the damn thing to this stopping point where the author walked away so I guess I can't complain too much. It did let my sadistic inner self fantasize a bit. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Utter Bollocks!

From the sublime to the unbelievably ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The kids killed it

The problem with this story was that they had kids, so there was only so far you could go with it. This story should be rewritten as a young married couple who can't yet afford to have kids

They would fall into this situation where they end up as sex slaves in a situation where the husband is the boy for a dominant gay master and the wife is the girl of a dominant straight master, and they all four live in the same house together until they decide to impregnate the wife and make her have her master's kids, after which time the husband and his master move into another house next door and he gets to watch his wife raise a real man's children.

This way, there would never be an issue with the parents having to disappear from their kids' lives or the kids having to find out or anything truly sick like that.

graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Overdone

I loved this story....up to a point.

Good plot and characters, I could understand why she strayed: perhaps there are loads of women who succumb to persistence and flattery, and the blackmail was suitably effective.

The action was extremely hot and I loved the way she became ever more submissive. I even enjoyed the way Eddie allowed himself to be dominated: surely it's every willing cuckolds dream to become a sub to not only his wife but also the bull.

Having said that I think that's as far as it needed to go. The idea of an organized group of dominants basically forcing and brainwashing people was just a little too far fetched for me. It seemed as though the author was trying to create ever more extreme situations and didn't really know when to stop, a shame really because otherwise the whole thing was well done and believable.

Anyway, thanks for a great read up until the party, after that: still a good read but too over the top. But for me it's still a five. Thanks.

NoWriterINoWriterIover 7 years ago
Completion

As it has been almost 10 years since this story has hit a dead end, over the last year, since I discovered it, I have concocted a completion to it.

However, as my user name will attest, this would be a first time attempt on my part to write something like this, and I am not confident that my writing abilities will do it justice.

I'm looking for someone who can look at my Chapter 25, edit it, or take it as an outline to begin a completion.

If you are willing to take this on, please let me know.

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Good start and bad end

The end is sad, nothing erotic

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXalmost 7 years ago
Bad

This series started off with a lot of promise, then just dropped to the absurd, idiotic, and banal. The author confuses arousal with consent and never understands the two are not equivalent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
End of the Story Not Clear

Great story, in general. So what happens to the couple's children? And once Anna is so compliant, then what? Not clear on the future of the couple. The end needs some work. It would seem that other than the tattooing and branding, they could have altered her more. The S&M aspects of the story are weak. His transition to taking cock is a bit simplistic. Not enough angst there.

betathingbetathingalmost 6 years ago
More than a decade has passed

since this wonderful and creative author posted this work. I regret that I didn't find it when it was more current but thankful that I did.

The other comment asks what happened to the children.

To me the answer is obvious, the children found themselves transferred to their grandparents. It was a humiliating and degrading event for our crushed couple. As was the repossession of their home, their car(s), and the auction of their belongings all of which happened after their menial pay exhausted their savings and retirement holding.

Anne was permitted sufficient consciousness to be able to understand that she had been destroyed. The breeding began when she no longer required chemical dominance. She was at the point that if she did look up, she would see whale shit on the ocean floor.

The breeding began. The bull was of good stock, as being a member of the group required that attribute. The offspring was placed in the care of an appreciative and likely one that paid for the product, parent. The birthing was a spectacle. The baby was taken from Anne. She never saw or touched it. The milking followed and then she was bread again and again.

eddie didn't fair any better. he miracles of surgery and chemicals converted him into a very useful shim.

It was even further humiliation for Anne to see that her as her loving husband's frame became more attractive as she declined to what she regarded a blob.

as to the final disposition of them? who cares.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story

I can't wait for the next part! Please continue, I can't wait to see what happens.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelabout 4 years ago

This may be the best work on literotica.

Okay so it's rough at times, the author changes tense too much in trying to weave his narrative. But the reluctance mixed with the humiliation/degradation just keeps ratcheting up. Oh and as always, it's a story. Yes, it's not "realistic" (I hate this critique, sometimes porn is supposed to be a fantasy, no one really wants to be raped yet people fantasize about it) but it's still a good story with well done characters.

It's made me want a cuckold tatoo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great writing, hope you don’t leave it there.....

It would be interested to see what happens to Eddie and Anna. Do they escape? Do they live life like this forever? Does the more likely happen? Does eddies changing lead to a transsexual nature? I’d like to hear more about Anna’s story in this but understand she’s not really awake. I will be looking for more story’s from you, great writing but the suspense, jeez lol.

miguellemiguelleabout 3 years ago

A great story that had me hard from the start. But more is needed especially to follow Anna's breeding and the activities she enjoyed while pregnant.

SlutbaneSlutbanealmost 3 years ago

Don't stop there!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some parts were erotic but it still is cuckold horseshit. Cuckolds are just wimps who want to be pussies.

billybobthorntonbillybobthorntonover 2 years ago

the original author has given up finishing the story, but a new author has added additional chapters

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3345186&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I do not see any end possible to this story without some kond of redemption from the situation of them both.

LoriRobinsonGaLoriRobinsonGaabout 1 year ago

I have been a long time reader here, and finally decided to create a profile. As I was doing some binge reading on mixed wrestling I happened on the Blackmailed Couple 1 and 2 series. I have read up to Chapter 14A in the blackmail 2 series and decided to go back and reread Blackmail Couple 1. I can see Rainyseason's growth as a writer as I went through all of the chapters. And of course I loved the concepts that he managed to weave into his stories, Bondage/BDSM, submissive couple (yes I believe my hubby and I would fall into that trap). I like the idea of a shadow group that exists to take advantage of submissive people. Just as I like the idea of a group running a mixed wrestling ring with many sexual things with audiences and live streaming tied into that. Maybe it was a mistake to have a couple with children, but maybe not. I do enjoy the direction that NoWriterI has taken this. I find myself truly emotionally invested in the stories like a few of the books I have read over the years. I think if you can achieve that then you have done your job. So let me say this I commend Rainyseason on creating this story arc and eliciting the reactions he got. I for one enjoyed Blackmailed Couple and I am enjoying Blackmailed Couple 2. And yes I am enjoying quite a few other stories. Also like NoWriterI I have found myself thinking <mmmm I think there should be a continuation of this story, there is more to unpack about what is happening.>. I do plan on writing and I hope that I can entertain the readers and I do want feedback just please make it good feedback and good criticisms. And to those people in Lit who have already helped me with my attempt at writing THANK YOU SO MUCH. So to everyone I say please enjoy the stories, the writers who are doing this are getting any money for it. If a story does not suit you, stop reading and move to the next. Oh as a small chested female if you start a story with my wife/girlfriend/female has tits of E cup that stand loud and proud I am probably moving on lol. Take Care.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous