Blackmailed Couple Ch. 23-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc was done, and walked away humming a tune to himself as happy as could be.

Master Nick had left me there, strung up between the posts. It felt like I'd been there forever, and my arms were aching. Several times I'd been approached by different men who had stopped by on their way to the pool for a swim. Each had come out of the house, and each took time to comment to me about my wife; about how they'd just been in to see her, how sexy she was, and how much they'd just enjoyed "using" her. My gut was burning, and it didn't help that my caged cock continued to try to rise in arousal, particularly when the different men taunted me about using the woman I loved.

After a time, I was freed by a man who then led me back into the house by a leash. I know it was later in the afternoon, as the sun was slowly getting lower in the sky. I was led to yet another part of the house that I was unfamiliar with; as I rubbed my shoulders, trying to bring life back into them, I found myself in a room that was dimly lit. Soft music was playing, and I could make out the smell of some kind of smoke; it wasn't marijuana, but I know it was some kind of drug. My eyes adjusted, and I could make out my wife. The sight was something out of a movie; it was a room full of pillows and plush lounge chairs. It reminded me of a porn movie I'd seen long ago; she was straddling a man I didn't know, naked, moving up and down slowly and erotically. Other men were there, some just watching, some stroking their cocks near to her. Her eyes were closed, and she was moving so erotically, totally into the orgy. Master Mark was there next to me, and he took the leash from the man who'd led me in.

"Isn't she beautiful, eddie? I've been watching her myself for quite a while; that's your wife eddie, she's becoming a complete whore for us here."

The shame was overwhelming me now. It hurt so much, so much to see her like that. To know that she was being so used, that she was allowing it, and even enjoying it. It was hitting me hard, that this was *my* woman, the woman I loved, the woman I was married with.

"Why? Why are you doing this to her?" My voice was weak and breaking. Pleading. Pathetic.

He turned to me, and I saw a coldness on his face, a hardness in his voice. "Because we can, eddie. Because she belongs to us now." It was a simple, straightforward answer. Very matter of fact. "I wanted you to see this, eddie, I wanted you to have this image of her in your mind as you go on to your next training session. I want you to know what's being done to her; this will be part of you now, and I want you to accept it. And believe it or not, eddie, you're going to learn to want this. Badly." A smile had crept into his voice as he spoke, and it gave me the impression of a snake that was making its prey know that it was already too late.

With that, he led me past the orgy that was focused on the woman I loved. Anna had seen me, only momentarily making eye contact with me, letting me know that she'd seen me there. But not for a moment did she stop what she was doing. Even as I was led by her, she reached out to take another cock in her hand, her lips and tongue working it as if there was nothing else in life but Cock. As that thought past through my mind, I was reminded of the conditioning tapes that I'd heard the night before. "It's all about the Cock."

Down a flight of stairs I was led, to another room that was dimly lit. With no surprise, I saw Master Nick there waiting. But he wasn't alone. Three other men were there with him, each looking to me like typical strong gay leather masters. With a sinking feeling in my stomach, I knew I was now in for it.

Master Mark led me to them, pulling my leash to have me kneel before them. As he unclipped the leash, he bent down to whisper into my ear. "I'm going back to Anna now, eddie. I'm going to continue with her whoring lessons. Keep that in your mind, as your Masters teach you down here. Accept it, eddie. Accept what you are to become."

With that, he left me to my doom. And yet again.....my caged cock betrayed me, straining to reach arousal, burning a hole into my stomach with the fire that was contained by what was being done to us.

12