All Comments on 'Blackmailed into Incest'

by Mr3x49

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Distracting

Some of the early syntax was unclear about the mom being the narrator's mother. I thought for a while it was a divorced ex or something like that.

While the story had some good concepts, there are still some flow problems. If you do not have an editor I would suggest getting one, not because of typos or what not but to see how the story reads.

Thank you for a good effort and this has an interesting potential for a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you describe what everyone is wearing in every scene even when its not relevant it got old fast

To descriptive when not important to story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
JUST THE OPENING EXPLANATION AND SET UP WORE ME OUT

I do not know you.

All of the introductory caveat's and attempts to assuage potential readers possible misconception's of your story indicate to me you fear the reader. Just write it and those who enjoy Incest as a genre will read and provide you feedback.

For me, this has become a why bother situation.

Good Luck!

Whats_next_2_the_MoonWhats_next_2_the_Moonalmost 8 years ago
Same ole, same ole

While your story has a good plot, it doesn't develop properly. You hint at all this illegal activity, yet it doesn't develop the processes enough to intrigue my interest.

Same ole, same ole ... to put it bluntly, the story is boring. You don't create enough twists to keep the reader's attention. I can understand the clinical view point of the narrator at the beginning and her changing viewpoint once she began to be excited. But the sex wasn't graphic or descriptive enough. It reminded me a lot of other stories read on this and other sites. The families willingness to plunge into incest related sex without repulsion was a little interesting, yet at the same time, they were too eager. When I fucked my wife anally for the first time, her eyes nearly bugged out of her head. In your story, anal virgins just plopped down and impaled themselves on a chosen partner, which doesn't imply virginity.

Details about clothes are good, but once we have the picture in our minds, we don't need to be reminded over and over again. If it isn't relevant to the story, leave it out.

Keep it up, you're learning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
rubbish

The story was to drawn out, who cares who was wearing what in such detail. Could have been a lot better as the idea was sound but just too much detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you spelled something wrong

you spelled shelia wrong It's I before E except after C and their is no C in SHELIA! Get it right people. you spelled it shiela.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr3x49@Mr3x49
101 Followers
Currently working and have not had a chance to get back and spend the necessary time to write better stories. I write these stories as a creative outlet, writing a story until I run out of ideas where to take the story. I return to stories as inspiration hits and time permits...