Blackmailing a Feminist Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the song ended, Cherry asked, "Are you ready to be a part of history?"

"Yes!" the feverous crowd roared.

"To be a part of a revolution?" Cherry questioned.

"Yessssssss," 700 students screamed in unison.

Mercedes went to Mary and complimented, "Wow, you went from nerdy to hot in half an hour."

"Thanks," Mary said, not used to being called hot.

"Are you ready?" Mercedes asked.

"As I will ever be," Mary said, looking out at her classmates all standing up.

"You will stay here until you hear the line 'It's a transformation, the end of traditional expectations.'"

"What does that mean?" Mary asked.

"It's all part of standing up for the right to be yourself," Mercedes explained. "Also, have you ever seen Grease?"

"Yes, it's one of my favourite movies," Mary replied.

"Well, you know that part in the movie where Olivia Newton-John dresses in leather and gets John Travolta?" Mercedes asked.

"The best scene ever," Mary nodded.

"You are Olivia-Newton John and that Sarah chick is trying to take Travolta away from you," Mercedes explained.

"Sarah is in this, too?" Mary asked, instantly annoyed.

"Yes, but she loses and you win," Mercedes pointed out.

"Good," Mary said, a new determination in her eyes.

"But you have to be more alluring than Sarah," Mercedes pointed out. "You have got to make Walker want you more than her."

"Okay," Mary nodded as the song started.

Mercedes leaned in and surprised Mary by kissing her on the lips.

Mary's eyes went big with shock.

Breaking the brief kiss, Mercedes shrugged, "Sorry, you just are so fucking hot."

Before Mary could respond, the line she was supposed to enter on was sung.

"Go, go, go," Mercedes said, putting her hand on Mary's ass and giving it a firm squeeze.

Bewildered, Mary walked on stage and saw that Sarah, who was the only person in a cheerleader's outfit, was fixing her thigh high stocking a few feet in front of Walker, who was staring at her.

Anger, lust, determination, all mixed together as Mary sauntered over to Walker and put her three inch heel on his leg, as she replicated Sarah's thigh high stocking adjustment. This was so out of character for her, but the rockin' beat and the jealousy boiling inside her made her do things without thinking.

Just then, the band broke into the chorus:

It's a silk stockings revolution,

It's a 360 in evolution,

Stop all this sexist pollution,

Silk stockings is the solution,

It's a silk stockings...REVOLUTION

Sarah smirked at how Mercedes was completely right. Mercedes predicted that this wholesome and self-righteous bitch could be turned into a slut in seconds and even promised that once this day was done Sarah could have her as a lesbian plaything. Although that still seemed unlikely, just the idea of adding the bitch to her small collection of nerd herd cunt-lickers was a major turn-on.

Mary couldn't believe she was acting so provocatively, but Mercedes said she had to get Walker to want her more than Sarah. Once the stocking was adjusted, she leaned forward and kissed Walker.

Sarah stood up and continued the next part of the plan. She went to the bitch, pulled her off of Walker and challenged, "Dance off."

Mary, who was a dancer as well, smirked, "You're on."

Sarah began dancing, grinding her hips and shaking her butt making the male members in the crowd roar.

Mary knew she should back down. If she didn't dance provocatively she was going to lose, but if she did dance provocatively she would be going against her morals; yet her determination to defeat Sarah, to win Walker, overrode her morals. She, too, began dancing provocatively, using her dance training to be both smooth and sexy.

Mercedes watched as things went exactly as planned (as they usually do). She loved how easy it was to manipulate people. The principal, Mary, and Sarah were all putty in her hands. The plan to get Eva to be a Silk Stockings spokesperson was well on its way. She already knew what the third part of the plan was, but it was the second part, getting Mary between her legs that was still a work in progress.

As the song neared its end, Walker, who was now dancing back and forth between the two girls, being pulled in both directions, grabbed Mary, dipped her like in the movies, and kissed her. The kiss lasted for the entire last chorus.

Mary felt her legs give out like Jello, her whole body giving in to the passionate kiss. She forgot she was in front of all her peers, she forgot she was being filmed, she was just in the moment.

The song ended, the crowd went wild, and the lights went out.

Walker led Mary out the side and to a room where Mercedes was waiting with cameras.

Mercedes asked, "How was that?"

"Crazy," Mary admitted, her face red, still holding Walker's hand.

"You were amazing," Walker complimented.

"Thanks," Mary said, clearly completely smitten with her celebrity crush.

Mercedes asked, "What did it feel like to have the whole school watching you dance like that?"

"I forgot there was anybody else there other than Sarah," Mary answered.

"And you didn't want her to win?" Mercedes asked.

"God, no," Mary answered.

Mercedes noticed she didn't try to correct herself this time, her Christian values already fading as she was drawn into Walker.

Mercedes said, "Now, a quick photo shoot with Walker for the website."

"Really?" Mary asked.

"Sure," Mercedes smiled, knowing these photos would be the key to the rest of her plan. "Now, first pose. Mary, put your right foot on the chair."

"Like this?" Mary asked.

"Yes," Mercedes nodded, "and now push your skirt up so we can see all the top of the silk stocking."

"But, that's a bit risqué!" Mary protested.

"It's a video promoting 'Silk stockings'," Mercedes pointed out, "we must see that you are wearing them."

"Um," Mary began, but was interrupted.

Mercedes sighed. "Mary, I don't have time for this. Either you pose as instructed or we will have to go with Sarah."

Mary felt a rush of jealousy just at hearing the name 'Sarah' being uttered. She wanted to beat her, and if that meant posing in a few sexy poses so be it. "Okay," she agreed, moving her skirt to show the whole thigh high stocking and a bit of her creamy white thigh.

"Very good," Mercedes nodded, snapping a few quick shots.

"Walker, on your knees in front of her," Mercedes instructed.

Mary watched in awe as her dream crush dropped to his knees in front of her.

"Now Mary, put your heel at his lips," Mercedes continued.

Mary did.

A few more shots were taken.

"Now Walker, place your hand on her thigh," Mercedes ordered.

Walker did, and a few more shots were taken as Mary felt her vagina get tingly.

"Hmmmm," Mercedes paused. "Let's get playful. Mary, sit down on the chair. Walker sit between her legs, both looking at me. Then, Mary, slide out of your heels and wrap your legs over his shoulders letting your feet dangle.

Mary, overwhelmed and yet flattered, feeling like a model, obeyed the instructions, as did Walker.

Mercedes took photos from different angles, her head already toying with the tagline:

"Even the Christians wear Silk Stockings.'

"Now Mary I want you to lay across the chair, your legs dangling over, while your head dangles over the other end," Mercedes ordered.

"Okay," Mary nodded, really getting into the posing, forgetting completely that her outfit was so revealing,

"Now close your eyes." Mercedes ordered, as she pointed to her black videographer, who had already been instructed on what to do.

He walked over to the naïve young lady, pulled his big black cock out of his pants, and moved it directly in front of her face, as Mercedes continued her devious plan. "Now keep your eyes closed, but open your mouth wide."

Mary thought the order strange, but did as instructed, as s few more photos were flashed. Unbeknownst to her, the photos made it look as if she was eagerly opening wide for a big black cock.

The videographer quickly moved away, just as Mary opened her eyes, completely oblivious to what had just transpired.

Mercedes, very content that she got what she wanted, asked Mary, bluntly, "Ever eaten cunt?"

"Excuse me?" Mary gasped, sitting up.

"Vagina, pussy, cunt?" Mercedes listed off. "Have you ever dropped to your knees, crawled between a woman's legs and buried your pretentious face in one?"

Mary couldn't believe what this girl was saying.

"It's a simple yes or no question," Mercedes pointed out. "I know that most chastity girls are usually big dykes."

"I'm not a dyke," Mary said, standing up.

"Well, time to change that," Mercedes countered, lifting up her skirt and ordering, "Crawl."

"How dare you!" Mary said, astonished and instantly furious, and moving towards the door.

"Markus, show our little slut the photos," Mercedes smirked.

"So what?" Mary shrugged, "Those were harmless."

"Oh, were they?" Mercedes questioned. "Show the stuck up bitch, Markus."

Markus walked to the girl, turned the camera around and showed a picture of his big dick in front of her open mouth.

"Oh my God!" gasped Mary, as she realized she had just been played.

Mercedes, opening her legs further, explained, "Now be a good little bitch, drop to your knees and crawl over to me and I won't put these photos all over the internet."

"Why are you doing this?" Mary asked, tears streaming down her face as she realized she was being blackmailed.

"Your mother is a bitch," Mercedes frankly answered.

"This is about my mother?" Mary questioned, through tears.

"Of course, her self-righteousness pissed me off," Mercedes nodded, "now get over here and pay the price for your mother's pretentiousness; although the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, quite frankly."

"How so?" Mary asked, offended by the comparison.

"Really?" Mercedes laughed. "You judge Sarah, criticize her, and yet you're a good Christian girl. A good Christian girl who broke how many of the seven deadly sins today?"

"I did no such thing," Mary firmly responded.

"Really?" Mercedes laughed. "Let's see, lust. You definitely were lusting after Walker here. Greed, your fight to defeat Sarah on the dance floor to have Walker to yourself. I suppose that could also be wrath because of your jealousy towards her or envy, since you clearly envy Sarah and all she stands for, which is ironic since you want to be her."

"I do not," Mary weakly protested, guilt and shame coursing through her at the truth of this mean girl's words.

"Your pride blinded you to my real intent and that only leaves sloth and gluttony," Mercedes concluded. "Now, I will give you that you are not a sloth but," she paused, spreading her legs wide, "you are about to be a glutton, a glutton for pussy juice."

"Please, don't make me do this," Mary pleaded, her whole life of righteousness about to be erased by this manipulative bitch.

Mercedes shrugged, "I'm not going to make you do anything. You control your choices. Either walk out that door and allow the pictures of you to go viral or get your ass over here and eat my cunt."

Mary was paralyzed with indecision. Both choices were fraught with consequences.

"Make up your mind...now!" Mercedes demanded.

Knowing this was the lesser of two evils, Mary began walking to Mercedes.

"Crawl," Mercedes ordered, always enjoying adding to the humiliation.

Mary obeyed, dropping to her knees and then onto all fours, her hands trembling as she crawled to the bitch.

Mercedes smiled, the camera filming the submission, blackmail always a powerful deterrent to future disobedience, plus critical in regards to her plan to get the mother. When Mary got to Mercedes, Mercedes slipped out of her heel and ordered, "Suck on my toes."

Mary was angry, yet more at her mother for putting her in this situation with her constant save the world crap. She opened her mouth and began sucking the girl's nylon-clad toes. She sucked on each toe, oddly not finding the act as disgusting as she should have.

Mercedes instructed, "Now the other foot."

Mary continued to obey, her dignity broken.

Eventually, Mercedes ordered, "Now taste heaven."

Mary looked up and stared at the bitch's hairless vagina. Only real sluts would shave such a private area, she thought to herself. She hesitated briefly before moving between her legs, tears still rolling down her eyes, and beginning to lick.

Mercedes moaned, loving the feeling of adding another bitch to her stable of submissive sluts. Past experience had taught her that one time between her legs and, almost always, the girl was completely under her spell.

Mary licked, surprised completely by the indescribable taste. Although she was mortified that she was being forced to do this, she could feel her own vagina getting wet.

Mercedes purred, after a couple of minutes where it was obvious Mary was enjoying her newfound lust, "How does heaven taste?"

Mary, completely intoxicated by the sweet taste, mumbled mindlessly, "Soooo good."

"What is?" Mercedes asked, amused at this sweet Christian girl getting tangled in her web of corruption.

"This," Mary mumbled as she kept licking, unable to admit any more and yet unable to stop licking.

"Tell me Mary," Mercedes ordered, pushing the eighteen-year-old's head away. "Tell me how much you love eating cunt."

Mary, hungry to resume licking, ignored the reality that she was being filmed, ignored the reality that she was breaking all her Christian values and ignored the reality that she was betraying her mother as she answered, "Yes, I love eating your delicious cunt."

"And is your cunt wet?" Mercedes asked.

"Yes," Mary admitted, sensing that Mercedes would see though any lie.

"Play your cards right and you can lose your big 'V' to Walker," Mercedes offered.

Mary who planned to remain a virgin until marriage felt her panties get very wet. She stammered, "I-I-I'm not sure."

"If you want, Walker will take you on the red carpet next week as his date," Mercedes continued.

"Really?" Mary asked.

"I can give you almost anything you want," Mercedes smiled, grabbing the virgin's head and pulling her back into her pussy. "And, at the moment, I know exactly what you want."

Mary resumed licking, somehow feeling like it was the most natural thing in the world.

Mercedes just relaxed and allowed the rookie pussy pleaser to pleasure her.

Mary's head was spinning. She was licking a stranger's vagina. She had dirty danced in front of her whole school. She had been videotaped and photographed in compromising situations. She had the chance to lose her virginity to the biggest actor in the world. Yet, at the moment, she wasn't the President of her school and chastity club, she was a sexy young woman licking a vagina and dying to get the bitch off.

Mercedes, close to orgasm, grabbed the new submissives' head and held it tight against her cunt. She began grinding on the teenager's face, loving to cum this way on a new pet.

Mary tried licking, but mostly she just tried to breathe as her face was completely encompassed by Mercedes. Seconds later, her face was coated with wetness. She hungrily licked, the excessive pussy juice which tasted so amazing she couldn't stop lapping it up.

Finally, Mercedes pushed her away and said, "I think you're a natural pussy pleaser."

Mary was suddenly ashamed by the act she committed, yet she was paralyzed on the floor.

"Crawl to Walker," Mercedes ordered.

Mary looked to her left and saw that Walker was standing up with Sarah sucking him, and instantly wondered when Sarah had come in. Again, she felt an undeniable sense of jealousy; again she felt an undeniable desire to obey. Thus, after a brief resistance, she began crawling to Walker.

"Sarah, crawl to our camera guy," Mercedes ordered.

Sarah reluctantly took Walker's nice big eight inch cock out of her mouth, glared at Mary and crawled to the camera guy, who was still filming Mary's descent into sexual submission.

Mary was now staring at the first penis she had ever seen. It was so big and seemed to be staring directly at her.

"Go ahead, Mary," Mercedes offered, "Take Walker's big cock in that cute eager mouth of yours."

Part of Mary wanted to, the cock looked so big and juicy, yet another part of her knew this was morally wrong. Yet, after licking Mercedes pussy, this didn't seem any worse.

Mercedes added, "Take his cock in your mouth and you've got yourself a celebrity boyfriend. You can finally beat Sarah."

That was the final push needed. Mary glanced over to Sarah who was bobbing back and forth on the ugly camera man. Returning to Walker's penis, she opened her mouth and took it between her lips. She was surprised how hard it was in her mouth, a living lollipop.

Mercedes watched the goody two shoes cross yet another line, this time without being blackmailed. She texted her father:

Mission complete. I expect a good hard fucking when I get home.

Mary bobbed slowly back and forth, not really sure what she was doing, but wanting to do a good job.

Walker groaned, loving watching a young newbie suck him. Of course, he also wanted to be the first to fuck her and after a couple more minutes of sucking, he asked, as he pulled his cock out of her mouth, "Want to get fucked, Mary?"

Mary looked up at him with a confused look on her face.

"Come here, baby," he smiled, pulling her up and kissing her. He had fucked a ton of virgins and it never got old.

Mary melted at his touch, her body feeling sensations she never knew existed. Her vagina was leaking and she didn't know how to make it stop.

Breaking the kiss, Walker lowered himself and pulled her panties down her legs.

Mary trembled with anticipation, knowing she was about to lose her virginity.

Walker put his fingers to the virgin's cunt and asked, "Are you all wet for me?"

"Yessss," Mary moaned from the touch.

Mercedes pointed out, "But I thought you were the President of the Chastity Club?"

Mary froze, her insatiable hunger suddenly cooled by the bitch's words.

"Actually, a delicious idea just popped into my head," Mercedes said, as she formulated a brilliant plan. "I think we will start a whole new campaign about how good girls wear silk stockings too."

Walker asked, his cock hard and wanting to deposit a load, "Am I fucking her or not?"

Mercedes nodded, "Yes, but in her ass. We'd better keep our chastity President a virgin."

Mary stammered, "W-w-what?"

Mercedes continued, "You will be the spokesperson for the silk stocking chastity movement: Good Girls Do, so we need to keep that cunt of yours virginal."

Mary was again speechless, her body conflicted: lust versus morals.

""Get on all fours, Mary," Walker ordered.

Mary hesitated.

Mercedes ordered, "Mary, on all fours now. It's way past the time for moral indignation."

Mary sighed, knowing she had no control over the situation anymore, her pussy burning. On all fours she saw that Sarah was sucking the cameraman who was filming her. She knew she should stop this, but her cunt desperately wanted to feel Walker's big cock in her vagina.

Walker moved behind her, slipped up her skirt and poured lube down the virgin's ass cheeks.

Mary trembled at his touch, dying to feel his penis in her, but petrified to have to in her ass.

"Do you want to be fucked?" Mercedes asked.

Her body felt like it was overheating, an uncontrollable desire to give in to her lustful sin impossible to deny. "Yes," Mary admitted, agreeing to being sodomized, a shame coursing through her answer even as she awaited the act.

Walker warned, "Here it comes," and slid his cock inside her incredibly tight ass.