Blackmailing a Feminist Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eva couldn't believe how good the ass fucking began to feel after a few minutes. She hated herself for enjoying it, yet her body was in control. She began moving her ass to meet his strokes.

"Liking the ass fucking," Carl assessed.

"Yessssss," she moaned, a second orgasm unexplainably rising.

"Is this what a feminist does?" he asked, "get horny having their ass fucked while their face is sticky with cum?"

"Shut up and fuck me," she demanded, her desire for her second orgasm building, she had never had two orgasms from sex with a man, rarely ever one.

He suddenly stopped, his cock buried deep in her.

"Noooooo, don't stop," she whined.

"Don't stop what?" he asked.

"Don't stop fucking my ass," she declared, pissed off he was not only humiliating her, but making her beg for it.

"Your tight little asshole?" he asked, giving one hard thrust.

"Fuuuuuuck, yes, pound my tight asshole," she screamed, her orgasm so close she could literally taste it.

"Tell me your sorry for being such a bitch to me," he continued, loving breaking down a woman completely.

"I'm sorry, fine," she said, "now fuck my asshole."

"And that you're a dumb bitch who needs a man like me to put her in her place," he continued, giving three quick hard thrusts to get the answer he was looking for.

"You bastard," she screamed, the ass teasing driving her wild.

"Say it," he demanded.

"Fine, dammit, I'm a dumb bitch who needs a man like you to put me in my place," she declared. She couldn't believe the words out of her mouth, couldn't believe how her body was making her betray her morals. She was mortified that she wasn't being blackmailed to say the words, but was doing so to continue getting sodmized.

"And where is your place?" he questioned.

"On my knees," she answered, her stomach turning at her answer.

"So are you still the classy and sophisticated woman you presented yourself as on television?" he asked, before resuming pounding her ass furiously.

"Nooooooo, I'm just a dumb, fucking, bimbo, bitch, cum sluuuuuut," she declared, adding words not even ordered.

"Fuck, only dirty fucking cum bucket whores come from getting ass reamed," Carl accused, as he slammed into her hard.

"Damn you, you fucking priiiiick," she screamed, as her second orgasm hit her.

Carl kept fucking her ass and another couple minutes later he deposited a second load in the bitch's ass.

"Oh God, nooooo," she screamed, as she felt her ass filled.

A minute later, he pulled out, pulled her pantyhose off, and her panties and instructed, "You will wear silk stockings for the rest of the day and no panties."

"But what about the cum in my ass?" Eva asked, her body still shaking.

"A reminder of who owns you," he said as he went to his briefcase and pulled out a pair of thigh high silk stockings and a piece of paper.

He returned with both and said, "Sign it, slut."

"Please, don't call me a slut," she weakly protested, even though she felt completely like one.

"You are my slut, my three-hole cum slut," he shrugged, handing her a pen.

She saw it was an agreement to be a spokesperson for him. "And you promise to not release my daughter's indiscretions?"

"I'm a man of my word," he nodded. He wouldn't release the video, but he would use her daughter to sell his silk stockings to the chastity groups as his daughter suggested. He would also use the many words he filmed through his glasses camera if she ever decided to remotely cross him.

She signed the paper and then opened her package. As she put the stockings on, she was surprised how silky the nylons were.

He said, as he got dressed, "I told you, they are the best stockings."

"They are really soft," she nodded, surprised that the product was as good as advertised. At least she would be selling a product she did like, even if she hated him and how the company marketed their product.

"A film crew will be coming here in twenty minutes for you to make your first appearance," Carl announced.

"But I have the senator's meeting," she said.

"Oh, they will be here, too," he smiled, having already talked with them and promised they could double penetrate her this afternoon.

"You really are a bastard," she said, understanding she had been completely played, although still oblivious to the orgy she was soon going to be a part of.

"And you're a three-hole cum bucket," he shrugged, "Just like I said you would be."

She glared at him, but felt completely helpless at the moment wondering what else this bastard had in store for her.

Epilogue:

An hour later the once strong-willed feminist was indeed a three-hole cum bucket as she was triple-teamed by the two senators and Carl.

Three days later she was back on CNN this time explaining her sudden change of heart.

A week later she was ass-fucked in the principal's office as she apologized for being such a pain in the ass... the irony delicious.

As for Carl, he was already making plans to initiate his youngest daughter Brandi, into Syndom. He was also already onto a potentially much bigger problem... an election was coming in a few months and the left-wing party was ahead in the polls and looked like they may win; Syndom being a right-wing fellowship not surprisingly, he had very few allies in that party and none with any significant power. As he listened to their Presidential candidate, the first woman ever to run for President, he knew he had to add her to his list of submissives.

As he fucked his daughter's ass, he asked, "Do you think we can get Mrs. Harper to join our side?"

Mercedes moaned as she felt her father coat her ass with his cum, "Challenge accepted."

THE END