Blackmailing a Feminist Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shiiiiiit," Mary screamed, feeling her ass widened unnaturally.

For a few minutes Mary whimpered and whined as the sodomy burned her entire body.

Sarah, having taken the cameraman's load, looked on with amusement at the bitch's anal submission.

"You'll worship cock and cunt now," Mercedes quipped eventually, after watching the virgin go from intense pain, to pleasure, to euphoria.

"God, yessss," Mary agreed, indescribable pleasure coursing through her.

"You like having a big dick in that asshole of yours?" Mercedes asked.

"Yessss," Mary moaned, as she began bouncing back to meet Walker's hard strokes, wanting to feel even fuller.

In less than a minute, Mary reached her first orgasm ever as she screamed, "Goddddddddddddd."

"Even in orgasm you're a Christian," Mercedes laughed.

Walker grunted seconds later as he filled her ass with his cum.

The next day, Mercedes took a bunch of photos with Mary in a variety of outfits and thigh high stockings before having her eat her out one more time. They also made a commercial that was going to go on the website and YouTube tomorrow... just after her father met with Eva Parsons and made her the newest spokesperson for Silk Stockings.

3. TAMING OF THE SHREW and making her a submissive

Carl watched the video a few times, for his own amusement as well as to edit it for Eva Parsons, and also to revel in the beauty of his daughter and her alluring power.

He learned that Eva was going to be in Washington tomorrow and he planned to surprise her tomorrow morning at her hotel. Eva, so focused on bringing his company down, didn't have a clue about her daughter's sexual debauchery, even though the new Silky Sin video had hit YouTube that morning.

After fucking his wife one more time, he flew to Washington looking forward to his face-to-face with Eva in the morning.

While at the airport, he sent a message to Eva's hotel to be given to her.

Watch the new Silky Sin video 'Silk Stockings Revolution'.

He smiled as he stirred the pot for tomorrow's blackmail.

...

Eva got the message hand delivered to her while she ate dinner in her room preparing for tomorrow's meeting with two senators, Johnson and Spelling, who seemed to be willing to listen to her concerns over Silk Stockings and the impact they were having on the moral fibre of America.

She went back to her room wondering what filth a band like Silky Sin was releasing now.

As Eva watched the new Silky Sin music video she went from disgusted, to furious and finally to mortified. First, she was disgusted by the almost naked young women shaking their bodies like cheap sluts; second she was furious that it was clearly being filmed in her daughter's school; and third, completely mortified when she not only realized her daughter was in the video, but that she seemed to be the star and was dressed completely inappropriately.

A half-hour phone call with her daughter only made things worse and she said they would have a much longer talk tomorrow night when she returned home. She considered cancelling the meeting she had with Johnson and Spelling for lunch, but she couldn't reschedule, this meeting took a lot of phone calls and favours called in.

She couldn't fathom why her daughter would have done such a thing, yet a sense of guilt hit her as she realized maybe her lack of being home recently had given her daughter too much freedom.

Tomorrow... tomorrow she would fix everything.

...

Eva had a rough night's sleep, tossing and turning and stewing as she realized that this was likely all part of a plan by that Williams asshole. He likely targeted her daughter to get to her.

Once showered and dressed, she did more research on Carl Williams and his company in preparation for her meeting with the senators, her determination even more extreme than ever to bring down Silk Stockings.

She was startled by a knock at the door. She closed her laptop, walked to the door, peeked through the peephole and gasped when she saw public enemy number one on the other side of the door. Instantly, a rage burned through her as she opened the door and roared, "What are you doing here?"

"We need to chat," Carl calmly replied, smiling that her first reaction was so angry and that it was being filmed by a small camera on his glasses (new technology he was testing for a technology company who did lots of work for his company).

"You bet your ass we do," Eva glared.

"We should probably have this conversation in private," he suggested, remaining calm.

"Fine," she tersely said, as she walked back into her room, barely holding in her anger.

Carl followed her in and said, trying to push her buttons, "A pretty nice room for a lobbyist."

"How dare you bring my daughter into this," Eva turned and accused.

"Your daughter was dying to get out from under the shadow of you," Carl responded.

"You blackmailed her," Eva continued.

"We gave her an opportunity to be popular and she took it, like Eve took the apple," Carl slyly countered.

"You bastard."

"I suppose," he shrugged, "but I am here to make you a deal."

"I'd rather burn in hell," Eva shot back.

Carl shrugged, "It's up to you, but you should probably watch this first."

"Watch what?" Eva asked, suddenly sensing something ominous.

"A special video made after the concert," Carl smiled.

Carl pressed play on his iPad and turned it to the bitch he was about to own.

Eva gasped as she watched her daughter between another girl's legs.

"I was thinking of calling the video 'Mary had a little beaver'," Carl quipped smugly, reveling in Eva's stunned state, the color quickly draining from the bitch's face.

"You blackmailed her," Eva accused, grasping at straws as she tried to find a way out of the predicament she knew she was in.

"I wasn't even there," Carl shrugged, before adding, "there is a second scene which is a lot hotter."

"No more," Eva said, putting the iPad down.

"You don't want to watch your daughter beg to be sodomized?" Carl asked.

"Please leave," she asked, tears beginning to form.

"If I leave, both these scenes go live," Carl revealed, not remotely bluffing.

"Please," Eva said, "that's my daughter."

"Is her mother an eager ass slut too?" Carl asked.

"God, no," Eva replied, even though she instantly realized an opening. If she fucked him, maybe the asshole wouldn't release her daughter's sex tape.

"You sure?" Carl asked smiling, "They say like mother, like daughter."

"Is that what you want?" Eva asked, "To fuck me?"

"Oh, yes I want to make you my personal fuck toy, all three of your holes used for my enjoyment," Carl nodded.

"You're a pig," she accused, trying to delay as she pondered a way out of this situation.

"Oink, oink," he shrugged. "And you're a pretentious bitch who isn't at home enough to raise her daughter."

"Excuse me?" she said.

"If you were home more, maybe your precious little daughter wouldn't have acted out so extremely," he continued, "it was obviously a rebellious act. She was clearly trying to get out of the shadow of her overbearing mother."

""Do you even have children?" she questioned, even though she had similar thoughts last night as she tried to understand the bad decisions her daughter had made...and that was before the new bombshell this prick had revealed.

"Two girls," he answered, before adding, a great play on words considering his relationship with his eldest, "they can be a handful."

"I can't imagine you're a hands on type of father," she snapped.

He quickly quipped back, "Actually, I'm very, very hands on."

"Whatever," she sighed. "I need to get going soon, we'll have to finish this riveting discussion later."

"Back to being my cum bucket," Carl said.

"You can't be serious?" she asked, even though it was obvious he was.

"Deadly," he nodded. "You'll be a great asset for the firm."

"What?" she questioned.

"Besides being my three-hole cum bucket, I have one more thing I expect from you if you don't want your daughter to be the next online porn star," he continued, really enjoying how frazzled she was becoming; he was confident desperation would follow.

"Can't we make a deal?" she asked, desperate to find a way out of this.

"We are making a deal," he said. "You become my slut and in return I don't release videos that will humiliate your daughter."

Anger burning again, she snapped, "I'll call the police."

"Go ahead," he shrugged. "Although I should note that releasing videos online isn't illegal."

"Blackmail is," she countered.

"It's your word versus mine," he again shrugged, which was driving her nuts.

"Stop being so causal about this," she demanded.

"To be honest, I don't really care how this turns out. I win either way," he pointed out.

Feeling boxed into a corner, and feeling completely repulsed, she pondered her situation. She could tell this slime wasn't bluffing. He would make the video go viral if she didn't do exactly as he demanded. She couldn't fathom fucking him, yet if that was what it took to protect her daughter she would. But there was more and she asked with trepidation while allowing her tone to drip with disgust, "What one more thing?"

"You will become the newest spokesperson for Silk Stockings," Carl revealed, his power play complete.

"You can't be serous?" Eva asked, each word dripping with disdain.

"That's what rattles you?" Carl asked. "Not the fact that I plan to fuck your ass in a few minutes?"

"You repulse me in every possible way," Eva responded.

"I'll have you squealing like the slut you are, soon," Carl continued, loving to watch a bitch become a bitch in heat once he treated her like the slut she had hidden deep inside for years.

"You wish," Eva replied.

Carl, deciding to make the situation even worse when she succumbed completely to her sexual submission, gave her hope by saying, "Tell you what. If you don't come during your hour of complete obedience to me, an hour where you obey every order I make, I will not only delete all the footage I have of your slut daughter, I will also walk out this hotel room and never bother you again."

Eva was confident she could resist coming, she couldn't even remember the last time she got off by her husband, her we-vibe the only way she came the past few months. "You swear?"

"Although you think I'm a monster, I'm a man of my word," Carl nodded, and he meant it, although he was confident he would get her off. He then added, "But if you come, and you will, you will be the spokesperson for Silk Stockings, wear them everywhere you go and be my three-hole fuck slut whenever I see you."

"Does calling a woman a three-hole fuck slut get you off?" she asked.

"Not as much as making them a willing three-hole fuck slut," he countered.

"That," she paused for dramatic effect, "will never happen. You can use my body, but that is all it will be, a body."

"So that is a yes to the one hour test?" he asked.

"Do I have another choice?" she questioned.

"There are always choices, but there are also always consequences," he countered.

"How fortune cookie of you," she glared.

"Yes or no?" he questioned.

After a lengthy pause where she hoped if she waited long enough he would back down, she said, thinking that one hour of hell would get her out of this predicament, "Fine."

"Fine what?" he asked, wanting to hear her say it.

"Fine, it's a deal," she answered, annoyed.

"Knees," he ordered, her defiance longer than most, but futile either way.

She sighed dramatically, but obeyed.

"On all fours," he continued, knowing her strong exterior was about to be shattered.

Again she obeyed, even as she glared at him.

"Crawl to me," he demanded.

She did.

"Fish out my cock."

Eva did and was surprised to see a cock a good two inches bigger than her husband's.

Carl saw the look of shock on her face and asked, "Bigger than your husband?"

"A little," she shrugged.

"Sure, sure," he chuckled, as she mindlessly stroked his cock. "Go ahead, get it ready for that cunt of yours."

"Can you talk like a gentleman?" she asked.

"The next hour, you're my slut and I plan to use you as one," he replied, before ordering, "Now get those pretty cocksucking lips wrapped around my cock."

She couldn't believe she was about to do this. She had never cheated on her husband, never even considered it, yet she would do anything to protect her daughter. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth and took his long, thick cock in.

Carl smiled as another pretentious bitch fell, like they almost always did.

Eva bobbed hungrily, not because she was turned on, but hoping she could get him off without having to fuck him, especially in her ass, which she had never allowed a man to touch.

Carl, who hadn't come all last night or this morning, was planning for two loads in one hour, the first to be coated all over the bitch's face.

Eva could sense he was close after only a couple of minutes and smirked to herself thinking he was like most men, trigger happy.

As Carl got close, he waited until the last second before pulling out and ordering, "Take it all on that pretty face of yours."

Eva gasped, and closed her eyes, as the hot cum coated her face a couple of seconds later, another thing she had never allowed any man to do. A facial was degrading and, as a feminist, she would never allow a man to perform such a misogynistic act. As it happened, she felt so dirty allowing a man to shoot his cum on her face, yet much to her surprise and disgust, she felt her panties dampen at the act. She didn't understand why her panties were wet, the act hadn't remotely turned her on. Regardless, she quickly reminded herself that she couldn't come no matter what.

Carl had a massive load and by the time he had finished the bitch's entire face was covered in white goo. Quickly pulling his phone out, he snapped a photo and just as quickly slid it back into his pocket right before Eva attempted to open her eyes.

"Why do men think covering a woman's face with cum is hot?" Eva asked, moving her fingers to her eyes to wipe away his cum.

"We like to mark our territory," Carl quipped, before adding, "plus it's fun to put a bitch in her place."

"You're a complete asshole," Eva said, as she opened her eyes.

"No denying that," Carl laughed, as he took off his jeans, preparing to seal the deal by getting her off.

"I thought we were done," Eva said, even though she assumed the asshole planned to do more than just get a blow job.

"Oh, we are just getting started," Carl responded, as he ordered, "Get undressed."

"You really are a pig," she accused again, still on her knees, trying to delay the inevitable.

"And you are my bitch," he shrugged, "now fucking stop delaying and get naked."

"Fine," she said tersely, standing up. "But just make sure you understand I'm not going to enjoy one second of this rape."

"Rape," he scoffed. "You willingly dropped to your knees and sucked my cock. You didn't even flinch when I came on your face."

"But you blackmailed me," Eva protested.

"You sucked my cock pretty eagerly," he pointed out. "Probably so you had more time for your other two holes to be pounded."

'Shit', she thought to herself, 'why did I go so quickly?' As she reluctantly pulled her skirt down to reveal pantyhose and grandma panties, she said, "I only did it to protect my daughter.

"Are those your mother's panties?" Carl asked.

"My mother is dead," Eva glared.

"Sorry," Carl apologized, feeling slightly bad, before adding, "you do have great legs, they will look great in my thigh high silk stockings."

"Not going to happen," she said, trying to remain strong during this brief moment of degradation.

"We'll see," he said, moving to her and ripping the blouse open.

"That's a hundred and fifty dollar blouse," she protested.

"A push up bra," he assessed. "Figures."

Eva glared as the pig mauled her breasts.

Carl unclasped the bra and said, "Your nipples are rather erect. Is your cunt wet too?"

"Fuck you," she snarled.

"I couldn't agree more," he smirked, pushing her onto the couch.

"Such a gentleman," she shot back.

He ignored the bitch's words as he roughly spread her legs apart, ripped the pantyhose at the crotch, tugged the panties aside and buried his face in her wetness.

She moaned on contact, completely surprised that he was going down on her, something her boring husband never did.

Carl, although he rarely ate pussy, was very good at getting women off with his tongue. As he suspected, the bitch was wet and it wouldn't take a lot of work to get her off and seal the deal.

Eva kept her eyes open, kept looking at him, reminding herself she couldn't enjoy what he was doing, she couldn't come. Yet, his tongue was really making her feel good.

After a few minutes of teasing the bitch, he began focusing on her clit.

Eva's body twitched with each flick of her clit and she could feel her orgasm building. Not wanting to come, she begged, hoping this would slow down her orgasm rising, "Please, fuck me with that big cock of yours."

Carl smirked, knowing why she was begging; knowing she was close, he instead slid two fingers inside her cunt and in seconds found her g-spot.

Eva screamed, as in a flash her orgasm exploded out of her, the double pleasure of getting her g-spot hit for the very first time while getting clit pressure was too much. "Dammmmmmn it."

Carl immediately quit licking, instead looking up and watching her come.

Eva's eyes were now closed, feeling completely defeated...devastated...and yet her body feeling pleasure she had never experienced before.

As she continued trembling, the orgasm obviously intense, Carl repositioned himself and slammed his cock in her cunt.

"Goddddddd," Eva screamed, completely surprised to feel her vagina filled.

"Time to worship me," Carl smirked, slamming his cock into the bitch.

"Damn it," she cursed, both from already coming and from the pleasure cascading through her as he pounded her hard.

"You like it hard, don't you, slut?" Carl asked.

"Yes, nooo," she babbled, her mind muddled by the pleasure.

"Just another bimbo slut when she gets a real cock in her," Carl pointed out.

"Shut up and fuck me," Eva demanded, not wanting to hear the asshole talk, and undeniably feeling intense pleasure which pissed her off even more..

"That will cost you," he smirked, as he pulled out and without warning pushed his cock into her ass.

"Noooooooo," Eva whined, as her virgin ass was filled.

"I told you, you're a three-hole fuck-toy," Carl clarified, as his cock slowly disappeared in her ass.

"It huuuuurts," she whimpered, clenching her teeth.

"It'll go away eventually," he promised, which was usually true.

"You bastard," she cursed, the pain intense.

"All in," he announced, impressed by how tight she was.

"Pull out," she demanded.

Instead he slowly moved in and out as he looked down at her smiling. "Relax, my slut, and the pain will fade."

"I'd like to fuck your ass," she bitterly responded.

"Still defiant," he said, shaking his head.

"Do you need your cunt fisted, or should I call my bodyguard to double team you?" he asked.

She could tell these weren't idle threats and shook her head no.

"Then beg me to pound your ass," he ordered.

The sigh was dramatic, but she obeyed, "Please, fuck my ass."

"We'll work on your dirty talk later," he said, as he began fucking her ass faster.

The pain still was there, but the longer he fucked her ass, the more a slight pleasure built in her.

Having already come, Carl could fuck her for an eternity, and he planned to.