All Comments on 'Blackmailing Sophie'

by NudeDreams

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Very well written

Graphic and very descriptive.

Where these stories fall down for me is why do they never call the cops.

Shame or fear maybe ?

Once she opened up enough of the other women would come forward and he would be banjaxed.

Still credible though

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please continue. ....

Really enjoyed this story, id love to see this continue on as its showing real potential for a good series.

I can see her being forced in to some very sexy but reluctant situations being able to do more and more and maybe with more people. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great start!

Can't wait for part 2!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 10 years ago
You're a great writer!

I can feel her fear, disgust and loathing at being raped and victimised by such a boorish oaf - he's so foul yet ... sexy of sorts. Excellent story!

jaafrica73jaafrica73about 10 years ago
loving your technique......

its very descriptive......LOVE it!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalabout 10 years ago

Strong stuff. Excellently penned, definitely looking forward to another installment.

Does she soon come to like the orgasms forced from her? Does she start to see herself how her blackmailer sees her, a piece of meat for guys to use? Will he pimp her out? How far will she go to protect her family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
.

Oh, wow. Great stuff. I can't wait to read more!

badmolly18fbadmolly18fabout 10 years ago

Loved it. She coudnt even stop herself from an orgazm. And she let it happen for money, in a way. A secrt slut. Like me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please!

Love the way he "rewarded" her, I imagine she is going to love hearing her dad rave about how wonderful the boss's son is being to him. I don't think you said it explicitly, I imagined that she kept those knee pads on. (She certainly needed them!)

I bet he has further plans to "help" her out. Maybe he helps her to have some one on one time with a scout from one of the colleges she is looking at. Or gives her some extra incentives to make sure she gives her all in the upcoming games.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
very good

I really hope you do continue

bubkentbubkentover 9 years ago

Great story! Can't wait to rad more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delicious first course!!

SO much more Irvin can and will do, right??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting writting

Hello from Greece sir. Interesting writting. I liek stories and fantasy cuase of that. you can write things or think things that humane reality, -thanks-god- forbids them!

Well-written story sir. Bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous